Cps took my 3 boys.

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Ivymot

Cps took my 3 boys.

Postby Ivymot » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

I need help fighting CPS. They came and took my kids, one from home the other two from school. Theusaid someone reported substance abuse and abuse and neglect of my kids. These are false accusations. They only let me see them for two hours a week. They wont let me call or them call me. I dont know where they are or who has them. I love and miss my babies and want them back where they have a safe and loving home. Please I need help. This is killing me that they are not with me. My kids are my life.

HappeeBee

Re: Cps took my 3 boys.

Postby HappeeBee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Ivymot wrote:I need help fighting CPS. They came and took my kids, one from home the other two from school. Theusaid someone reported substance abuse and abuse and neglect of my kids. These are false accusations. They only let me see them for two hours a week. They wont let me call or them call me. I dont know where they are or who has them. I love and miss my babies and want them back where they have a safe and loving home. Please I need help. This is killing me that they are not with me. My kids are my life.

First, what state do you live in?

Second, you are entitled to know who has your kids and where they are. I mean, you are not a murderer and from what I gather none of them have been sexually abused, so I see no reason why they would not allow you to know where your children. Still having your legal parental rights, you are entitled to know what goes on with your kids-that includes medical care, their schooling, and their overall well being!

You need to get start on a Declaration of Facts & Objections and corrections. Keep a notebook of everything! This includes visitations (dates & times, if you didnt have a visist) conversations with the social worker or anyone from CPS, any evidence to help you with your case.

Do you have an attorney?

I would take my case to trial if I were you if I knew I had a fighting chance to win in court. Don't waive your right to a trial!

[url]familyrights.us[/url] Leonard Henderson has compiled a wonderful site packed with information to help you in dealing with CPS. go there and read, study, write, and print out what ever necessary forms!!

I am so sorry you are dealing with this :( xoxox

OH-before I forget look up your county CPS online and find their website so that you can ead their policies and procedures. They should have an employee handbook to with a list of names for everyone that works in your surrounding counties CPS offices. Study your state statues concerning juvenile procedures too!!!

xoxoxo

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”