They took my beautiful twins because of mental illness

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

bluediamondcougar

They took my beautiful twins because of mental illness

Postby bluediamondcougar » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

I live in Indiana. I have a great boyfriend now a beautiful apartment and a very nice life, but some things missing oh yeah my beautiful twins. It all started when my ex husband was drinking and I left him in care of the newborns and one of the was on a heart monitor. I was very angry I threw the beers out side he grabbed me, my sister punched him, I call the cops, and then DCS gets called. Next my daughter was choking, and I administered back blows like I was taught in first aid. The formula came up and she started crying I thought she was alright but then she just kept crying so i called the doctor many times. They kept telling me it was colic. Three weeks later and my daughter is throwing up everything she eats so I take her to the ER. Turns out she had a healing fractured rib. Well I explained that to them that I performed first aid to my daughter and they came and took them. Medical Neglect. Then I started taking opiates and benzos real bad and failing test they were giving me. The classing and visitation were back to back and at the time I didn't know that I was ADHD Inattentive, so and being depressed with borderline personality disorder didn't help either. especially when you have a loser for a husband that don't want to do anything but drag you down drink and cheat on you. So a year of classes failed, rehab completed, and visitations I wasn't sure if it was in the best interest of my babies that I kept putting through all this. So I told them no more visits. Let them adopt them. But then I got a new doctor who diagnosed me with inattentive ADHD and I started taking medicine for it and my other illnesses and slowly my symptoms of my illnesses went away. I stopped using drugs, I got away from that loser after I found out he Raped my three yr old Nephew and have greatly improved. I took this evidence into court at the initial hearing and the judge told me keep doing what your doing. I did and got better and better everyday. Now I have a nice place with a wonderful boyfriend who is willing to adopt my babies. Who has a job with a title, and I am very happy except I would really like to have my babies back. Its in appeals right now and my lawyer made it look pretty good but it also looked pretty standard. So that's it. Thank yo for taking the time to read my story.

erinshae

Re: They took my beautiful twins because of mental illness

Postby erinshae » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Good Luck to you hun. I can understand! The ex-husband that brings u down and when your already depressed it makes it worse. Pills can be hard to kick so good for you. I'm sober now too but it took awhile and was hard. The threat of losing my babies is scaring me so much. You are an example to me. If mine get taken, at least I know there's someone who went through it and is ok on the other end. Much Love:)

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Congratulations on reclaiming your life. That took hard work and courage. I hope you get the babies back. Keep us posted.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Ken-JPAC

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:47 am

Glad to hear you got away from the monster and FINALLY found a decent psychiatrist.

The psychiatric misdiagnosing and tactics in this country can often be as bad or worse than CPS...glad you found a good DR, there are three or four in each major city LOL.

Hope ya get da kiddos back and stay on the straight and narrow, good luck!

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”