A Child Molester is trying to get my baby!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

audioredemption

A Child Molester is trying to get my baby!

Postby audioredemption » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello, hopefully someone out there will take the time to read what I have to say and give me words of wisdom or advice. Please read on. My name is Jenny and I am 25. My best friend (the father) had a baby girl in May of 2009 with a girl that has problems (mentally and drug abuse). She also has an older son that she had when she was only 15, which her parents had custody of. My best friend and the mother had asked me to become the God Mother and that the mother probably wasn't going to be able to raise their daughter and asked me if I would. I said yes. The father wasn't sure if he was even the father so he never signed the birth certificate (waiting to come up with the money to take the test). Well, I took care of this baby, by myself for 9 months with the occasional help from the father and grandparents of the girl. When she turned 10 months she was staying at her grandparents house briefly when the neighbor called CPS saying that no one was taking care of this baby and the older boy who is 6. Which that is true, no one was taking care of them there. That house is not suitable for children but I didn't have legal rights. The grandparents were awarded temporary custody of "my" baby. The father of "my" baby girl, who hadn't proved paternity yet, tried to fix things but the grandfather put a restraining order on him from coming to the house (because he didn't like him anymore since he wouldn't stay and marry his daughter), so there wasn't much we could do and we backed off figuring the state would do what was right and maybe just adopt the children out and I could close this chapter in my life. When my God daughter was one and a half, her older brother raped her in the tub at her grandparents house. I have never felt pain like that in my life. The mother of the children, who had no rights what so ever, took her daughter from that house and ran away with her trying to leave to California. She was arrested and put into jail. The baby was put into foster care and the little boy went to live with his deceased father's mother. Ever since then, me and the baby's father have been fighting hard to get custody of her. He proved paternity right away, back in April 2011. The grandmother of the children passed away right after that from a stroke. We received a letter saying that since paternity was established we could continue on but that the grandfather was also fighting to get custody back. We were told, in paper, we would get two, two hour a week visits with the baby. Our case worker never let us see her until July 27th, over three months later and even then, we only got to see her once a week. (First mistake) The mother announced in June that her father had raped her and molested her from ages 4-12 and again at 14. She was 14 and got raped by her father, which there is police reports stating that and then she was put into a safe home for weeks before returning home, after that she got scared and took back her statement. After going back home there were lots of problems, she ran away monthly and became an alcoholic and drug abuser. She claims that her father must be doing the same thing to her son who is 6 and that is how he learned to do that to the baby. Now, you would think after hearing that, CPS would further investigate it and deny the grandfather custody. They didn't. (Second Mistake) They ordered the grandfather to take a sexual psych evaluation, and for the father to take a psych and a drug evaluation. We were told in June that the father needed to do this and that the state would pay for it because its almost $3000. We kept calling the doctor for the evaluation and were told that the case worker needed to send in a referal before he could take it. We called our case worker at least 3 times a week, emails, and left notes with the receptionists to get ahold of him to have him send in these referals to get the evaluations done as soon as possible. Meanwhile we are still only seeing her once a week. In September (three months later) I tried to contact the supervisor of our case worker to get the referals, but was told "we dont have her card." (Third Mistake) I got really mad at demanded I speak to the supervisor right then and there. Ten minutes later, our case worker finally called us and said "Ok lets set up a meeting" We went to this meeting with him, and he forgot all of the paperwork and had no idea why we were calling him to a meeting. (Fourth Mistake) I told him that it was seriously important for him to send in those referals otherwise the evaluation wont get done. He said "I will have them on their desks by the end of the day." Well, he didnt. (Fifth Mistake) I just payed out of pocket for the drug and alcohol evaluation (which he passed with flying colors), and the other more important one (that takes months to complete) didn't receive the referal for almost 3 more weeks. (Sixth Mistake) In October, after he had completed 80% of his evaluations we called for a court meeting with all parties to get extended visitation with "my" baby and to bring up the fact we had been told we were getting two visits a week, and still yet to receive that or any make up visits that were offered to us (due to missing visits for court, lawyer meetings, and other related things). We also asked the group if the grandfather had completed and passed his psycho sexual evaluation to determine if he could continue seeing the kids, according to our case worker the grandfather (who represents himself) wouldnt allow his evaluation results to be seen my us or our lawyer or the court, which we were concerned about because if there is no problem with the evaluation then what does it matter if we see the results. In front of literally 15 people, the supervisor of the case worker, the case worker, the lady of the casa and the grandfather said, straight up, looked in our eyes and said "Yes he completed it and passed it.We are granting him unsupervised visitations with the children, but he isn't allowed to bring them to his house because his house is not fit for children." We were also finally granted the second visit each week and it could be community visits, still supervised though, which didn't actually start for two more weeks after that. On November 2nd we had court and our lawyer brought up to the judge (who apparently was never made aware) that the grandfather had been accused of molesting the mother of the children and the six year old boy, and that we have been denied access to the results of the ordered evaluation. (Seventh Mistake) The judge was very mad. The judge actually yelled at the state and said "What kind of system do you people think you're running here, you cant asked him to take an evaluation like that and then hide the results from everyone, the father has the right to know who is around his daughter and I need to see the results to make an informed decision." He told the grandfather that he had until the next court date to release the results and any other hidden paper work or he will be kicked off the case and never see the children again. We were kind of hoping he wouldn't reveal the papers and it would just be over. We got a call from our wonderful lawyer and she said he released it and for us to come in for a meeting. It took three hours to go through the paperwork. According to our case worker, the casa, and the supervisor, the grandfather "had passed." Well, we read cover to cover the evaluation results from the doctor. Which says he FAILED!!!!!! (Mistake Eight) He refused to answer over 30% of the questions, he failed the polygraph portion (as to if he molested the children), and there were eight other sections about his personality, alcohol use and various things that were all said to be "invalid" the whole evaluation was "invalid" and can't be used in court, it needs to be thrown out. That means he is a dirty dirty lying child molester. Why is the state covering for him? WHY WOULD THEY LET HIM HAVE UNSUPERVISED VISITS??????????? We read through the case worker, casa, the 6 year old boys therapist and the lady that used to watch their visits' notes and every single person had wrote in their reports that there was "sexual conduct" between the grandfather and the little boy. (Mistake Nine) Now how in this world could our case worker and the state write, in their own hand writing, that there is sexual conduct (little boy grabs grandfather's thing and says why cant I? Is there camera's watching"), and see that he miserably failed his sexual psycho evaluation and actually allow these children to go unsupervised with him, when we aren't even allowed to have her unsupervised and we didn't even do anything wrong, the baby wasn't even taken from us, she was taken from the grandfather. The only reason why the dad didn't get her is he hadn't proved paternity. We have court again in two weeks to motion to vacate him from the case. But between now and then he will see the children 5 more times unsupervised. Our case worker will not return our calls and he is avoiding us like a plague. I need advise. Someone feel for me, someone help me, give me some comfort. My god daughter is not safe, this boy is not safe, the state knows it and is not doing anything about it at all. Should I build up a lawsuit?

monkette31

Re: A Child Molester is trying to get my baby!

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 am

What state are you in? I tend to think cps just doesn't care or give a darn about children. The reason for the visiting arrangement is most likely cps wants the child to re-unify from who they take the child from so they are giving him every chance to so first. They will not re-unify with you unless his re-unification fails or the caseworker suddenly sees your home as better off than his. It sounds like you have the ammo to gain custody of the child now, I just hope the court allows your lawyer to use it to your benefit. Some of these judges are straight up hormonal she/he devils in court.

Your boyfriend, the father is as they say out here, the non-offending parent and if he has no allegations/charges, I think his lawyer can push successfully to gain custody. Pretty much what we had to do out here to get one of my boys out of the system. The dcfs will resist by lying, falsifying etc., but it's the judge who needs to hear these details to make a decision...get things on the record, it sounds like you have a good lawyer.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 am

I'm in Washington state. I am almost positive that we should get the baby back, its just a matter of time. But do you think I should bring up a lawsuit to basically show the state they can't do things like this. I mean, they're just handing over kids to someone who has molested, on record and failed a polygraph and evaluation. Then CPS is lying about it. I want to go to the press, it is completely unacceptable and CPS has to be stopped from ruining children's lives, not just their parents. She is going to need therapy probably for the rest of her life, because of them. Thank you so much for the reply and God bless.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Well, I am not sure. I know law suits are pretty hard to come by with cps. The few that I have seen successful take YEARS and YEARS to resolve or are so egregious, it still takes years....just don't want that to hurt you in getting baby back. There are some facebook groups that are pretty active with ideas and cases of people trying to win in court. I would also look there, try facebook search this: american family rights. It's a group called AFRA and they have info on lawsuits as well.

I think there was a lawsuit in Texas recently won where the judge put the restraining order on CPS down there, that they couldn't contact the child and family anymore due to...something really screwed up.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks you guys, I have a few good ideas now and I'm glad someone responded, and hopefully soon I'll have my baby home and then I can try to put CPS in its place. Thanks again

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 pm

I also wanted to add that you should make sure the lawyer emphasizes that the children never were taken from you, that you are the caretaker/provider, and also remind you that CPS is just like any other bully-sometimes if you threaten them it makes them madder.
I read once that the way to deal with a bully is to say "are you challenging me to a fight?"
and so in logic following that maybe to put ALL of your energy towards making darn sure the judge knows what you stand for-should resolve this.
please let know how this goes, and esp to know the wellbeing of those kids...take care, god bless.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 pm

That is good advice! Thank you and I will update as the case goes on. All week this week we had been trying to contact our case worker, including our supervisors of our visits and our parenting coach to add an extra hour to our visit this Friday so that our parenting coach could come out to the fathers home and check out her environment there, because our time limit doesn't give us enough time to drive to his house and back. He never got back to us, of course. So today we showed up at his work and caught him in the hallway, he really honestly kind of tried to run from us, but we asked him as fast as possible for the extra hour and he granted it to us then literally backed away the whole time we talked to him until he was at the end of the hallway and walked away so now we have to worry about if he actually will put that on paper before our visit tomorrow. He could get us into trouble if we do the extra hour and then later says that we never saw him, its very irritating.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 am

I know! That's how they are! Irritating is right!
Hope that all works out for you! And I wanted to say I am totally fascinated that you have this opportunity and I really wish you all the best...I think that your story will be a historical one. This is the antichrist of the family...cps. They should be applauding your efforts, and your bf and the children's mother....it sounds like she's been through enough already. And the efforts you all are making should show these arrogant people that they are not the only solution or resource in the whole wide world. They think the money they get from government (tax dollars paid by american citizens) is "theirs" to use at their discretion, and that ain't so...keep pressing forward-the powers of the almighty are on your side! Hope this mother is doing well, where ever she is (poor thing).
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

I am very lucky that I am involved in this case, because I have no legal rights, but I am not someone who breaks a promise and I've been more involved in this than any other party in the entire case and everyone knows it. Plus the little girl knows me better than any others and they recognize that shes more bonded to me that even her foster parents who she has been with for like 9 months now. She will have a great life as soon as we get her home. I don't know what I can say for the six year old boy, he has so many problems and already he has molested, his father passed, his grandma passed (who was the one who took care of him mostly) and his mother disappeared (court ordered). The mother of these children is doing really bad, she kind of lost her mind after her mother died and both her children got taken and she has been told she wont ever see them again unless she completes challenges that to her are impossible. Its very sad, but she is lucky that I am here because some day in the years to come I will let them have a relationship and I wont ever speak bad about her, if anyone else gets the baby she will probably never see any of her real family again. Also, hopefully I can put the child molesting grandfather in jail, at least for a few nights, he needs to climb off that high horse and pray to God to be saved for his last few years of life. As far as the state and CPS goes, they know they do wrong because rules are made to be broken and they think they can get away with it. CPS is just another form of prison and its just as corrupt as the American prison system, you go in and then nothing will ever be the same. The worst is that the lower class Americans are the ones paying taxes that we cant hardly afford and that's whats paying for everything, while wealthy people pay nothing compared to their incomes and they would never get their children taken from them because of their wealth. This world we live in is crazy, but at the same time its been a good learning experience and a project to keep myself busy so that my mind doesn't wander from sadness. We have to see the positive not the negative and that is what will bring my God Daughter home to me.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

My support and prayers are with you-this is quite a story.
I feel so for that mother-It is morally and constitutionally wrong for anyone to "court order" her to stay away from her own children...this world is messed up-if people can't understand that a mother's children are a part of her body!! No wonder separations are too much to bear! Obviously these people have no heart. They may be smart-but they definately have no heart.
I am just shocked that they would claim to have any possible respect for people at all-that they would behave this way.
And what they are doing to that mother (and me too) is simple BLACKMAIL. Or call it EXTORTION.
They are the criminals-we need to pray that this would be revealed to those who could/would restore the balance.
I am so encouraged that you've shared your story here, now I can see that things do have a purpose-and we are not alone.
How terrible that these people should heap upon themselves such sins as this-to maliciously interfere in a childs life-makes you wonder whose gonna pay worse-the molesters of the body or of the spirit.
Blessings to you Godmother.

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Everything happens for a reason, this must be all part of the plan. Today was a great day with my god daughter, she said she loved me at least 50 times. God bless you and good luck with whatever you are going through, stay positive because thats what will make the best result in the end. Do everything they ask and more.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 am

Yes, I know-their hoops. We must be so grateful (!) that in America we even get to be trained to be parents! By kidnappers, and other criminals!
This is what I told them stupid heads tho'...(they were all looking at me like "what is she willing to do/is she willing to do everything we ask of her?") THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE ASKED OF A PARENT who loves their child THAT THEY CANNOT PERFORM. But I see this now what I did wrong. The responsibility for this is between parent and child and no one else.
So who are they?
It's time to find out.

audioredemption

Postby audioredemption » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

It's strange how a company can take your kids. We can't get mad at the people themselves because its their job, but it is a COMPANY that is straight up stealing kids! What kind of stupid company is this? Its madness! I was supposed to have court today to vacate third party (child molesting grandfather) and I called yesterday to verify and they had reset the date all the way to Feb 22nd. I am so angry right now, "they" don't even care that they have lied and kept handing this horrible man these children unsupervised, I can't believe it. I can't fight back until I have my God daughter back in my custody, but I sure can prepare for the fight that is going to come after I get her. My name is Jenny Taylor and I will not stand for this any longer. I will show the people of the world that we (Americans) one day will be fair and honorable again. The world will once again make sense. I will make it known to this company and the government that they are doing things seriously wrong and it could all easily be changed for the better of our countries people with just a few policy changes and rules. And they will listen and I will be heard. I believe that the American people want to take back our power over the companies power, and oh my goodness will we get it.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 am

LEGALLY, i think they have to offer re-unification services to the grandpa....however, if he were to get a referral or someone outside of yourself were to make some calls to cps about him specifically, they would have to start to look your way....(wink) :wink:

Powering

Postby Powering » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:56 am

I agree with Monkette...I would anonymously call CPS to make a complaint about suspicion of sexual abuse taking place with a little girl and 6 yr old boy while on unsupervised contact...it will be more credible if you know when his contacts are happening...in otherwords be discreet as much as possible...

CPS need to have this back in their court to deal with more appropriately which they will when there's a heap of paperwork pointing at them making them responsible...

Can you see signs in your God dtr that may allude to the fact she is being interfered with? Do you help her in the toilet or anything that may let you see if there are physical signs of this nature to take photo's of? That's the best evidence to have and a witness to advise that you were in the toilet with her for only so many minutes so that you can't be accused of it.

My heart absolutely goes out to these kids, yourself, your BF and the mother of the kids...this is the exact reason why CPS are supposed to be around to prevent issues the mother had been going through for years when she was a child but they failed miserably...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been told that CPS is an agent for peodophiles and underground groups! This case prooves it!

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 am

exactly powering-and what I can't believe is how oblivious they seem to be to the obvious. Very chilling.
I have known so many people who went through worse than what these social workers think are happening to children-no one helped them. They-by the Grace of God-survived and were made stronger. But effects of the intrusion of such "HELPERS" in the lives of children as CPS is not known. And I for one DO NOT APPRECIATE them thinking that what they want to do is more important than what the parents/loved ones think is best.
I AM BEHIND YOU AND BESIDE YOU IN SPIRIT AUDIOREDEMPTION...Your story would be a great for PR for families of children molested by the COMPANY.
I read on other threads that people had contacted the press and also people like DrPHIL and heard back from them with interest.
I really feel for what you're going through-I am praying that RIGHTEOUSNESS will soon prevail too-children lives are too precious, and too fragile to have to be dealing with life on their own terms at these young ages.
I resent CPS to the very core for this approach that they are taking-to say they are protecting children-while making them face and process life all alone at these young ages. I wish the earth would open and swallow them up-or they be washed off the face of this planet.
They demonstrate by what they do and how they do it that they are clueless to the meaning and significance of the innocence of childhood.
Hope you let me know what I can do-if you think of anything please contact me.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”