So lost about this CPS system

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Keewa

So lost about this CPS system

Postby Keewa » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

I am going thorough the craziest time ever and it is all do to CPS. At this point i dont even understand why the call it that name, because they have done nothing but hurt me and my family. I wish I would have known all the information that I know now back when they first appeared on my doorstep. I never thought that anything could hurt me worse than this system has. What do you do when someone is telling you that you are okay you are good but not good enough for your children. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I think about hugging them or them calling me mommy. It will be one year on the 18th of April that my children have been away from me and it never gets any easier. I pray that there is help out there because hope is running out, at least this is how i feel when I wake up everyday and my children are not here.

Daruma

Re: So lost about this CPS system

Postby Daruma » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 am

Keewa, why did they take your kids? And where are you in the whole process, are you working on a case plan?
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”