Documentary!!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ArchangelOKC

Documentary!!

Postby ArchangelOKC » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey guys!
I'm Aaron. I'm a civil rights activist, former occupier (chief medic over Oklahoma), and I'm also an independant producer. I'm currently waging my own war against DHS/CPS, as they are trying to take my son away and turn my fiancee against me.
But I'm not taking this s*** laying down.
Since they government has refused to do anything about this, my company - Phoenix Down Pictures - is currently filming a documentary about the abuses of DHS/CPS, so if you or anyone you know would like to go on camera and talk with us, have them contact me at 405-885-0666 or [email protected]. Together, we will show the world what is going on and we will FORCE them to be accountable!
Thanks!
-Aaron

Eljay

Re: Documentary!!

Postby Eljay » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 am

Awesome. Exposure is great. What is the focus of your solution to the problem, if I may ask?

Have you heard of Lawless America? Bill Windsor is currently filming in every state across the nation, focusing on judicial corruption (which is abundant in CPS court so many of his victims are victims of CPS).
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”