3 days away and we dont have a clue how to defend our case

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

RicardoURmyWorld

3 days away and we dont have a clue how to defend our case

Postby RicardoURmyWorld » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Please help my daughter victim of a revenge from the outcome of a 911 call she made on a domestic violence despute that cause my ex boyfriend to be deported who he asked his ex wife for help who has a close friend in the cps department to open the case against my daughter to have my grandson removed from the home causing us to loose the only good thing that had come into our lifes taken from us .Baby Ricardo was Only 8 months. When he was taken this past Feb we lost our home and everything else with him she is only 18 years old stressing. Over the fact that we had become home less not ready for soo much to happen at once I can't help her financially Iam also not stable and emotionally we both are toarn apart .what can I do to help her with her case so close Sep 8 Not even ready and not knowing how to begin to fight our case that only worries us even more she hasn't had contact with me only thru face book I don't even know were she stays right mow I know this has made her get lost in a world of a depression and anguish like myself please give me advise what can we do when I just found out last week the hole reason behind this case being open.Not even her self defense lawyer has been notify . I don't know who is even representing her and I know she feels lost since baby Ricardo was taken from us.Iam desperately seeking for any type of help that can be offered to her .

LindaJM

Re: 3 days away and we dont have a clue how to defend our case

Postby LindaJM » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi there,

If she's already signed papers in court with a guilty plea it is too late, and in that case she would have to do all the "services" the court ordered and wait until the next court date to try to present her side of the case to the judge. This is explained on the FightCPS site. Fight in court by submitting legal documents like the "Declaration of Facts" that will tell the judge the truth about what happened.

If she hasn't signed a guilty plea and she's innocent of the charges she can tell her attorney she wants a full trial.

I'm sorry this happened to your daughter and grandson. Children are so vulnerable to this evil agency and it is hard to fight a case when you're older and have more life experience, but at 18 it will take a lot of strength on her part to get through it. She should never miss an appointment or a visitation. That's very, very important.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”