I was a active advocate in 2003 on this Site

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Jjwilli

I was a active advocate in 2003 on this Site

Postby Jjwilli » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm pleased to see how far this site has come. I is end it to help many people after and during my case. Its been 13 years since my tpr. The pain never goes away. At least I know I did everything I could.

LindaJM

Re: I was a active advocate in 2003 on this Site

Postby LindaJM » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:44 am

Welcome back. I'm sorry your case ended in TPR but you're right, all we can do is try to do everything we can to fight the evil system for as long as we can. The system really is very evil... it is hard to beat, and for many, it just isn't possible because they have to have children to adopt out to meet their quotas - so they can qualify for those bonus monies from the ASFA law that Hillary created while she was first lady.

Where will it all end? When I started this website back in 2000 I thought it would end eventually, and I still have hope, but it is devastating to see how much worse it has become, over the years. They are constantly expanding the definition of child abuse and neglect so they can take more children into the system, and during the last couple of years, the drug situation in the USA has created a crisis in which they can take more children than ever before.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

NYCStarmom

Postby NYCStarmom » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 pm

@ Ms . Linda look how you are changing the world . Your one of my Icon Guru's and have taught me a multitude of things. I'm still continuing to learn each and every day . A lot of days are challenging but the support on this site from past stories along with present journeys help encourage me with Postive meanings.

I'm very grateful to be apart of your growing movement to protect and serve the children . Also to the past member thanks for coming back . Please share your past experiences or any results from proceedings that was positive or negative .
Each one teaches ones and together we'll reach one .
God bless you Ms Linda and to All :mrgreen:

shakeserfists

Postby shakeserfists » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:07 pm

:) ☺Ditto...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”