won case and want to help..

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sob900

Postby sob900 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:46 am

Children are innocent and deserve nothing but the best, love, protection and caring. Unfortunatly even if you were the best parent in the world, you can NOT shelter your children from every thing bad that happens, that is just a FACT of life. People would not be people if they didnt make mistakes. Compasionate people realize people make mistakes and look past that and try to help that person recognize the mistake and to help correct it.
Dano

By the way, which one is it?
misty9857 wrote:I am now going to school to be a pediatric intensive nurse.

I am now venturing in going to law school
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

sob900

Postby sob900 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:53 am

[quote="misty9857"]you know f--- you!!! you are all so dumb you deserve your children taken.

Folks, we have a winner!
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

jennirosenberg

Postby jennirosenberg » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:33 am

wow, misty is something else. yeah there are kids who dont belong with their parents and in most cases those parents are allowed to keep on being parents. strange to me. i have known of parents who get their kids taken away that needed taken away but the kids went back to the unfit parent. everyone makes mistakes as a parent. if they didnt then their not human. but what gets me is how one mistake can be so unforgiving when someone else really dont care and keeps on treating their kids badly and the cps ignores that. and i have to say that if cps took everyones kids for 1 mistake then all kids owuld be out of their homes. i won my case too but that doesnt make me any better then anything else. and i didntpretend to be anything that i wasnt. most parents that have something to hide sugar coat everything and make things look peaches and cream. i never did, what they seen is what they got. and they didnt like that. took me longer to get my kids back but in the end they could find nothing against me. and all was dismissed. and its not true to say if you are innocent then you will get your kids back. they are in it for the money and thats all there is too it. just because you won your case in 3 weeks, misty, doesnt mean your a good parent. could just mean you fooled them. so before you judge others you should judge yourself.
jennirosenberg

Nehmo

Postby Nehmo » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:32 am

misty9857 advice is useless or worse than that. If you are having trouble with CPS, please ignore him.
--
(||) Nehmo (||)

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:35 pm

I know that in pertains to where I am at...well they have this issue with taking kids from the parents who did no wrong yet the ones that did get them taken away for a short period and then get them back or even so much as never get evaluated..how do we NOT know that the things that we hate so much in parents that we see that get away with these things...well how do we know misty is not one of them...see that is the obvious thing...I am now not going to see my two little boys that I so want to see due to lack of a good attorney...lack of an unbiased judge...and lack of the justice system here...
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

MiZzMelody2u

Postby MiZzMelody2u » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:42 am

Based on your grammar and thinking skills, I can see why CPS would want you working for them. You are the right candidate to join their order, ready for molding.

I don't mean to be ugly, and have never, up until now, said anything disparaging directly toward a person on any forum. However, I could not help myself upon conclusion of the ingestion of your regurgitation.

I'm glad your journey was so short. You were blessed.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:23 pm

MiZzMelody2u wrote:Based on your grammar and thinking skills, I can see why CPS would want you working for them. You are the right candidate to join their order, ready for molding.

I don't mean to be ugly, and have never, up until now, said anything disparaging directly toward a person on any forum. However, I could not help myself upon conclusion of the ingestion of your regurgitation.

I'm glad your journey was so short. You were blessed.

No offense but who are you speaking to in pertains to this matter? I mean no disrespect but I am trying to figure out who you were speaking to cuz you didnt quote it or anything!
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**

(that is my quote)

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:39 pm

Pebbles, she is speaking to the original poster Misty9857.

She is not referring to your post at all.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:25 pm

whew...LOL..I was just making sure...I was like wow she didnt specify who she was talking to with any quotes...LOL..sorry I asked...I feel stupid now..hehe :D

(that is my quote)

kelsangels

i won a cps case 15 years ago

Postby kelsangels » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:24 pm

well someone called cps on me for i really do not know why , but i was on my couch resting we had a birthday party for my husband i was pooped , i got up early i was putting the kids on the bus that lived by us i came in i was going to clean up but i wanted to rest , the next thing i know is police and cps was in my apt , no knocks no nothing just walked in , they said the door was ajar , and yeah my house was messy but normaly clean , well they took my 2 year old at the time and my 6 mouth old , i was heart broken . that was the 30th of november 1989 , on dec 7th was are first court date , well my mom took the girls , i beleve the reason why i got my kids back in january of 1999 i won are case because i had perventive service that was comming to are appt they work with cps but they were comming way befor this party and in the court told them how i kept my home , they helped me win now i keep my home spotless always just incase ,

MommysCF

Advocate For CYS?

Postby MommysCF » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:38 am

I agree with mom and everyone else, 3 weeks, a job offer, something doesn't quite jive there. If you haven't truely lived a very long process of regaining your rights to your children back and in my situation, having to see the abuse and neglect of your children, you cannot have those kind of thoughts regarding any child protective agency! I also believe everyone on this site is speaking from alot of long earned wisdom and pain. I will admit the inner anger it has caused me, but I do my very best to suppress that in my dealings because my children are counting on me. I will also admit its not easy as a parent to watch my children being hurt and no one doing anything about it! These people are trained to look at your children as a commodity and nothing more. In my opinion, they have no intensions of reunification, only devastation in its best possible form! I know, it will be 2yrs. this September that my children have been away from me. I have done every requirement asked of me and here I sit, starting to become an emotional bundle of nerves because I can't even imagine where or how to take my fight anymore! Can you imagine, even 2yrs. later, the pain of watching my 4-yr. old son reach out his hand to me as his grandmother drags him across the street away from me at the end of every visit, crying out to me..."mommy, I want to come home with you". I am teary eyed just thinking and typing this. Then there is the pain of my daughter not knowing me as her mother from birth and getting excited to see her grandmother instead of me!

Flora Petrie

Can't beleive what I just read about Misty

Postby Flora Petrie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:58 am

:cry: I am fighting back all the tears. I had a hard time reading all the posts Misty wrote. I am a newcomer. I came on this site because of a dear friend of mine who gave it to me here in Oregon. Her grand-daughters were taken two times and the time limit of one year is coming up soon. Because of her Daughter's Psychological Evaluation she is declared an unfit mom, she was sexually abused at a young age by nonfamily men and women. She has gone above and beyond to do everything the local CPS/CWD wanted her to do, but they told her she is losing her PARENTAL RIGHTS!!! How does Misty know that there might be a next time and maybe she will NOT be so lucky. I have been fighting for almost 1 1/2 years, but they took my 5 children 4 long LONG months ago & placed them w/ THEIR ABUSIVE FATHER!!! She has no CLUE what this is all about! I wake up every morning between 4:30 and 5:00 to start working on my case. Researching, typing letters, printing off forms to fill out. I am FIGHTING 'til I do not have any breath left in my body. This site has been a BLESSING to me and I hope everyone out there keeps up the good work. It is definitely worth every second!! Mother of ten Blessings :P
Mother of Ten

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”