won case and want to help..

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

misty9857

won case and want to help..

Postby misty9857 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:01 pm

i just won my three week case with Dcfs and was offered a job as an advocate from them to help parents, however I will not take the job as my career will soon be a pdiatric nurse. I have learned a lot in three weeks, I have learned a lot from some people on this site, but most importantly LEARNED a lot of what NOT to do or say from some people on this site. If you are truly innocent and know it, for neglect, endangerment, medical neglect, etc. I can help you with as much info as I have. Some of these people advice willonly hender your case, not on purpose but some take their anger to the extreme. please email me personally me at [email protected]

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:00 am

Misty, I am glad that you 'won', but I think that you misunderstood a lot of what people here said to you. Yes there are a few that ARE extreme, but its easy to figure out which are and which arent. The most helpful are the ones that help provide laws and court cases that can be beneficial. As well as just friendly advice, or a shoulder to lean on so to speak.
When one person stated basically dont spill your guts to them, you took it as LIE to cps. That is not supported here, neither are parents that are guilty of knowingly abusing their children. This isnt a sight to help abusers get off. This is a site to help innocent families who have been wronged.
But if you want to start being a carebear for CPS, go start your own board. Dont start advertising here, and talking badly about advice that is given here. Many of these people have cases in federal courts and have been through many processes and have been fighting the system for years to reform. Meanwhile you had 3 glorious weeks that you had no frigging clue of what was going on, which was evident in your posts, and you still dont.
You are so contradictive on where you stand. One minute they are great people, the next, liars and making up things about you and your children, and within days of that you are in love with CPS again.
There is something odd about your case, and the timeline ect. There were other powers behind what happened and you just happened to be VERY VERY lucky.

Whats scary to me is the fact that CPS loved you so much they wanted you to be an advocate FOR them, and you use this as bragging rights to profess help for people to: As you say 'win'. Call me silly, but there is something very wrong with that picture.

Blue, I mean green. Wait, blue. NO NO wait, green. For reals this time. Blue! .....wait .....

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:07 am

I agree with mom . three weeks and your kids not even removed . You havent even seen the tip of the iceberg or been around long enough to know what to do . And as far as people giving bad advice in here i have yet to see it either they give court cases websites and things they done i one stand behind document and file is very importnant . Each has there own ways of doing thing in here but we are a team the veryone that you cam to asking for help not three weeks ago . If you think you learned it all in three weeks then you are a genious because i have been around for years and still learning. laws change as does every case .. So help from you is not what i think these people are seeking . and i have never ever seen one person in this forum say lie .. You sound like dcf by that statement taking things that are said and twisting and turning them .. please spare us in here we are here to fight a batlle . And to help those that need it untill it is stopped..

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:27 am

Sorry Misty, you are either very naive and gullible and are being duped by your local CPS or you have worked for them from the beginning (my apologies if I'm wrong about this).

I've been at this for much longer than you have and would never make such ridiculous claims. For one, every CPS is different, even when they are on the level and follow all the laws to the letter. But what's worse and more realistic is that the vast majority are corrupt and any advice on how to deal with such a criminal racketeering organization has to be taken in view that they are a criminal racketeering organization and therefore, anything goes from their point of view. What I mean is that what may work for someone caught in the web of one CPS may not work for another in another CPS situation and likely not even in the same CPS situation.

One point most of us have learned very early on is that EQUAL RIGHTS do not exist in the world of CPS. It is for this very reason that virtually all Section 1983 federal lawsuits list equal rights violation as at least one count against CPS in the Complaint.

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:46 pm

I don't know what all of your cases pertain to, but all the ones I have seen have been domestic vilonece, drug abuse and child abuse. I have been a child of domestic violence even if your child sees one little fight it will scar them for life, those are the naive ones, the ones whom just can't understand how a one time domestic abuse case is dcfs, or how a past drug problem , or oh my child was only molested once. UCK their kids should be taken wake up..

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:07 pm

Once again, you're proving your complete ignorance Misty or you're working for CPS. You advocate child seizure almost blindly.

First off, children should only be taken from their parents under the most extreme circumstances and only if the parents can be charged (temporary seizure) and convicted (potentially permanent seizure) of crimes against their children.

It has been proven that children are immediately traumatized and possibly permanently scarred when seized from their homes EVEN when there is cause to seize them from their homes. This in itself, is a very compelling reason to use seizure as an absolute last resort.

Second, because it has been proven that CPS is a criminal racketeering organization more concerned with the federal funding stream and job security than protecting children and family rights, CPS has ZERO standing in its capacity to protect children.

Third, because it has been proven that the foster "care" system is an extremely dangerous environment in which to place children, even temporarily, it also has ZERO standing in its capacity to protect children.

And finally, "all the cases you have seen" are far from all the cases that exist. In fact, the vast majority of cases involving CPS are not valid cases at all. In fact, most are trumped up bogus cases. It is apparent you have learned little or nothing from this site and all the other sites referred to by this site or you choose to have blinders on when facts are presented by these sites.

I'm sorry Misty, the more you post here the more you reveal yourself. I think it's you who needs to wake up.

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:39 pm

I am sure there are a lot of innocent people out their fighting and that is unfair, bur they will win, yes it takes a long time. However child abuse is abuse, and if someones kids are taken because for example mom and dad arguer evryday. Then that warrants their kids to be taken. For example my neighbors have four children 18, 15, 11 and 2 both parents are 47 but think they are 18, both parents drink and abuse marajuna. However they sit in their house getting high while their 2 year old son fell from the roof of their car and broke his arm. Then they once had him taken away becasue a police man found him across the street from his home riding a razor scooter no helmet at 10"30 at night no parents around,they were asleep/ These are the kind of people whom deserve their children taken away. YEs the foster care is bad I agree, but I also aagree that their are NOT enough parents out their who spend any time with their children . I volunteer at my boys schools and you would be suprised that 90% of parents don't care and have NO idea what is going on at school, and they are usually the ones complaining. I am a member of a organization called PARENTSCORPS.COM we help parents with information on drug abuse and alcholism. Almost 85% of the parents who didn't want to join or whom did notlisten to the asembly I conducted, came back within a year, to find help for their drug addicted child.wow what a suprise usaully the people whom think they can be the one, or think they are so perfect are the ones,who are at risk orr guilty of child neglect or abuse. It is amazing statitics. No I am not a dcfs worker and would never want to be, I don' think I could make a decsion to remove a child from a home, and if I did find a parent whose child is being abuse, I figure kill the parent and give the kid a real chance. I am not on DCFS side I am on the side of a caring and worried parent.Worried about these morans who think just becaue them and their husband only yell and scream at night and have their affairs at a hotel think their children don't know or aren't affected are the real dumb ones. A child knows know matter how much you think they don't . Some parents are so dumb and ingnroant to this. It inflames me.... That is what I am mad at.The people here who say I don't know why they are after me so me and their step father argue in bed or he only hit me once, HELLO their is no once.And your child is being affected by it. If you are under domestic violence, GET RID OF HIM OR HER and fight for your kids, if there is domestic violence than that person don't love you anyways,People need to worry more about their kids than their spouse or others. But in the sinners eyes they can never see the truth becasue theya re so lost in the lie. It takes a lot to be a good parent and I know a lot of people who can't take it. Kids are not a possesion, you can show off they are a love and human they have feelings fears, and happiness they deserve a drug free, violence free home where they have no dnagers, where the parents can send time with them daily not daycare!!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:23 pm

I am sure there are a lot of innocent people out their fighting and that is unfair, bur they will win, yes it takes a long time

At a great cost financially, physically, emotionally to all concerned and abuse in a sytem that traumatizes our innocent children. You weren't in the court room when my granddaughter broke down and cried and pleaded to be let to come home. Her clothes are dirty; she was never left to look like that in our home or her mother's home. She has been wearing the same outfit everytime. Her heart is broken and she doesn't understand what she did wrong. She did nothing wrong and neither did her mother.

She was willing to go with a dirty rotten old uncle and aunt just to get out of the group home. Our lawyer put a stop to it.

I am sorry for you Misty. You are too young and inexperienced to really know what is going on historically in our country.

But in the sinners eyes they can never see the truth becasue theya re so lost in the lie
That is cps for sure. Read the bottom of my post. C. S. Lewis said the same thing.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:40 pm

you know I understand all these stories, but a little advice age has NOTHING to do with intellegance, or street smarts. I am extremly intellegent and educated. I have many degrees in family health, alchol and drug abuse, child psychology, and I am now going to school to be a pediatric intensive nurse. So I think many of you say me being young, is ignorant!! Being over 30 is not young I have FOUR chiledren and am more matue than most adults older than me. Intellegence is not in age it is in experince, and I have that. I have fought SSI, Welfare unemployment, I have went to Washington met The governor and told him how he is taking from the poor to give to the rich. I am now venturing in going to law school , to help parents whom are truly innocent, by means of the hospital yes there are parents in their whom have been turned in for child neglect, that are truly innocent. I helped a Grandma last year, the state took her grandson away because he morbidly obesse he was 7 weighing 198 lbs. The state treid to get her for neglect stating she wasn't taking care of him because of her age she couldn't do it. I went to court with her, I got a socail worker to get her a program for children called LA nurses whom comes to her home and helps with meal planning and health advice, I out of my own paoket helped get him a dietican who ended up doing it for free, he is back with his Grandma and now 8 weighs 105lbs. So I do know what I am talking about, you just need to know the system and the system does NOT care how old you are. That is the dumbest thing several of you had said. Intellegence in a state of mind, and the knowldge achieved not how many candels are on your cake,.please. I tried to tall you Instead of horning on me because I am in my 30 and have some other avenues of idea 's maybe some of you would let me help, but it is your choice. Pick a old tired person who is unaware of how times have changed and lost gasp of modern goings , pick the one with a forest fire on their cake, or pick someone tohelp who has knowledge and different advice, yes I asked advice any intellegent person wants others views. However I did learn about the guardainship because of that, but I knew how to fight the rest on my own, I asked to see what has worked for oter people, and also learned understandaable alot of the people here have went off the deep end. They all need to compose them self, stop with this fight the world concept and re-group and re-think the situation. Not fight yell, scream, hire lawyers who don't care, protest sign petitions, NONE OF THIS IS GETTING YOUR BABIES BACK!!! Hey if you don't want advice from someone who has their child than so be it, your choice, but your choices most likely got yourself in this postion. I know parents worse than all of you whom didin't loose there children or did get them back , why because they have composure, and pride.

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:40 pm

you know I understand all these stories, but a little advice age has NOTHING to do with intellegance, or street smarts. I am extremly intellegent and educated. I have many degrees in family health, alchol and drug abuse, child psychology, and I am now going to school to be a pediatric intensive nurse. So I think many of you say me being young, is ignorant!! Being over 30 is not young I have FOUR chiledren and am more matue than most adults older than me. Intellegence is not in age it is in experince, and I have that. I have fought SSI, Welfare unemployment, I have went to Washington met The governor and told him how he is taking from the poor to give to the rich. I am now venturing in going to law school , to help parents whom are truly innocent, by means of the hospital yes there are parents in their whom have been turned in for child neglect, that are truly innocent. I helped a Grandma last year, the state took her grandson away because he morbidly obesse he was 7 weighing 198 lbs. The state treid to get her for neglect stating she wasn't taking care of him because of her age she couldn't do it. I went to court with her, I got a socail worker to get her a program for children called LA nurses whom comes to her home and helps with meal planning and health advice, I out of my own paoket helped get him a dietican who ended up doing it for free, he is back with his Grandma and now 8 weighs 105lbs. So I do know what I am talking about, you just need to know the system and the system does NOT care how old you are. That is the dumbest thing several of you had said. Intellegence in a state of mind, and the knowldge achieved not how many candels are on your cake,.please. I tried to tall you Instead of horning on me because I am in my 30 and have some other avenues of idea 's maybe some of you would let me help, but it is your choice. Pick a old tired person who is unaware of how times have changed and lost gasp of modern goings , pick the one with a forest fire on their cake, or pick someone tohelp who has knowledge and different advice, yes I asked advice any intellegent person wants others views. However I did learn about the guardainship because of that, but I knew how to fight the rest on my own, I asked to see what has worked for oter people, and also learned understandaable alot of the people here have went off the deep end. They all need to compose them self, stop with this fight the world concept and re-group and re-think the situation. Not fight yell, scream, hire lawyers who don't care, protest sign petitions, NONE OF THIS IS GETTING YOUR BABIES BACK!!! Hey if you don't want advice from someone who has their child than so be it, your choice, but your choices most likely got yourself in this postion. I know parents worse than all of you whom didin't loose there children or did get them back , why because they have composure, and pride.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:06 pm

misty9857 wrote:I am sure there are a lot of innocent people out their fighting and that is unfair, bur they will win, yes it takes a long time.

No Misty, you are wrong, even if they "win" they will have lost in many ways. Once again, you are being very naive. Many innocent people have lost their children forever. Many innocent people have lost pieces of their lives and many innocent children have not only lost pieces of their lives but some have lost their lives, period.

You see, you claim to be intelligent because you are well educated, but education does not mean intelligence. You haven't shown me you understand what's going on in real terms. I know people who are much more intelligent than you and don't have anywhere near your educational background. And conversely, I know people that are much more educated than you and have the intelligence level of baboons (you can toss many family court judges into that monkey pile as an example).

You can even use me as an example. I have always regarded myself as having above average intelligence. I don't believe in IQ scores as a gauge of intelligence level but I scored 138 on my last IQ test (many years ago) which is quite high in relative terms. But I found out how really stupid I am because I let my guard down and had my 2 sons and my granddaughter kidnapped and held hostage for 105 days. If I were truly intelligent, it would have never happened because I would have been prepared for these scum.

So please try not to tout your intelligence, that's for the reader to assess.

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:53 pm

many people have lost their lives and children I agree. I also know that the three weeks we went through this was hell, it made my happy children sad and depressed and it was up to me to keep them together. There lives were torn apart through all this and I told DCFS this. But that is not my fault. All I want to do is try to help some people with what worked for me, we all have different reasons that they came into our homes, but I know I rather take advice from someone who won than someone who has their children removed several times. I know you may not understand that. This willl be my lasttime on this site, I have become to realize, this site is about victims, and not fighting for our children nor your rights, it's about bitching, complaining, whining and arguing, and people being older being more intellegent. Pretty mush it is a high school locker room with a bunch of people complainig who has it harder. No one actually helping, unless you call signing petitions and calling the marcxiasts, and fashists. and lord know that won't make you win.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:23 am

misty9857 wrote: it's about bitching, complaining, whining and arguing, and people being older being more intellegent. Pretty mush it is a high school locker room with a bunch of people complainig who has it harder.
\

If I remember correctly.....YUP, looking back at the posts, you did a great majority of that bitching and whining seveal times a day. But now that your supposed case is closed, you are on your pedastal judging the very people that supported you. Keep casting those stones. What goes around comes around.

You amuse me.
"I paid out of my own pocket, but it was free..." pfftttt

Just out of curiosty, if you knew so much about the system to 'correctly' help other parents and grandparents to get their kids back and deal with CPS, what were you doing here asking for advice?

The more you talk, the less credible you and your entire scenario are.

inamess

Postby inamess » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:09 am

I just *love* these people who come on here, say something to tick everyone off, argue awhile, then complain that nobody does anything but complain.

By the way, I have learned repeatedly in life that you can be as smart as a whip, but still not be wise. If misty was wise, she could understand that.

Misty, if you do come back and read this, you shouldn't burn bridges. You may very well need these people again like you did only a few days ago. People here care about you. We are all very very happy that you did not end up like a lot of the rest, and the only reason people got agitated was out of concern FOR YOU. Think about that.

Open your eyes. Have you looked at the statistics forum? You should. I checked out my state and out of approx. 140,000 cases, something like 70,000 were closed unfounded; however, about half of those 70,000 had their children removed for some length of time. What does that tell you? You have no business acting high and mighty just b/c it didn't happen to you this time.

You really ought to be more humble and appreciative. Especially to those who helped you get through this without losing your kids. It is to these people you owe that luxury.

chrmed14life

RE:

Postby chrmed14life » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:47 am

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:01 pm Post subject: won case and want to help..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just won my three week case with Dcfs and was offered a job as an advocate from them to help parents, however I will not take the job as my career will soon be a pdiatric nurse. I have learned a lot in three weeks, I have learned a lot from some people on this site, but most importantly LEARNED a lot of what NOT to do or say from some people on this site. If you are truly innocent and know it, for neglect, endangerment, medical neglect, etc. I can help you with as much info as I have. Some of these people advice willonly hender your case, not on purpose but some take their anger to the extreme. please email me personally me at [email protected]

After 5 years fighting CPS I can say that there is no end to what these people can and cannot do to you. After 5 years of this, lawyers, spending hours researching myself, making hundreds of phone calls, reading and printing information, gathering my own information there is no way that I could ever begin to think that I know it all. You talk about truely being innocent. There are a lot of people here that are truely innocent. They still have to live in fear of CPS, they still fight CPS, they still loose sleep over CPS, they still have bonding problems with thier children becuase of CPS. You are in now way qualified after 3 weeks to think that you can help. I agree with others here, I am not usre what it is but something here stinks. Something smells like a rat. Maybe you were the one that was not so innocent. Maybe you are guilty and got away with it for some odd reason and want to gloat in that glory. I dont know who you are, but something just is not right. The people here at this site have searched, they have filed suits, they have been at this a long time and to sit there and bash them? These people are hurting and truely need support, but flim-flam wannabe heroics becuase you spent 3 weeks of your life at this.
There must be justice somewhere...

www.truckersupersite.com
www.freightbrokerservice.com

misty9857

Postby misty9857 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:55 pm

you know f--- you!!! you are all so dumb you deserve your children taken. A lot of prople have emailed me from this site att first and told me to go, all the people in here were nut jobs.. They were right.. NUTCASES!!! PLease unsubscribe me from this freak forum.wahhwahhh " oh they took my kids because I argue too much with my husband" or " my husband only molested once" 'oh I will be broke without my kids ssi payments" OR " so I hit him once, he only broke like 12 bones from climbing on a stick"HAHAHA you people really believe your stories? hmmm. You all need a psyc. exam.. Trying listening to your stories, adn cases I have only heard like 5 or 6 innocent people on here the rest of you think if know one else knows you can sweep it under the rug!! hello, molestation, hunger, filth, child abuse, neglect, rape, unsatisfactory care of your children, domestic violence even once is all Against the law, dope addict parents, that is all the stories I have heard. Half of your kids are better of without you nutjobs.. Your lawyers HELLO they are letting you pay them because they know you are dumb.. Forget it I am jst done being nice, yeah I asked for advice got some good advice, but oh when I want to help, stab me up the ass. What EVER!!!!!! why don't you all sue each other. These poor kids never asked to be brought into this world let alone have you all as parents and grandparents..Good Reddins!!!!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:09 am

Did you have a bad day Misty????

I just hope you don't take it out on your kids, please they didn't ask to have you as a parent..

Tell them to do well in school so they can spell better then yourself, this will allow them to present themselves in a more "intelligent" manner..

If all you want to do is say how much better your advice is then someone whose kids have been takin'...Good riddance (note the way riddance is spelled misty)
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Rainsong

Postby Rainsong » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:13 pm

This person is going to be a pediatric intensive care nurse? I really feel sorry for her patients.
If you happen to message me via messanger, please let me know you are from this board. That way I wont insta block for not knowing you. Thank you. ~Rainy~

brooke's grandmother

misty9857

Postby brooke's grandmother » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:58 pm

Well, it has been some time since I have been on this site due to having surgery on my hand. I feel sorry for Misty because as intelligent as she makes out that she is, she is far from smart. CPS is nothing more than baby snatchers. Let me see, you are suppose to not disagree ever, moms are supposed to stay home and keep their kids (not daycare) and oh yeah, let's not forget to wear pearls and high heels while we clean the house. Get real. Times have changed and mothers, unfortunately, do have to go to work to help support the family. I am 53 years old, have raised three children and for about 5 years raised them with no help from their father. I met a wonderful man and married him and my children respect him and honor him as their father. I have said all of this because with this man who I have been married for 18 years, there has not been any domestic violence in my home. When we have a disagreement, we do not yell at one another. It is the opposite. I don't speak to him until I have been able to get to myself and then I discuss it with him. My grandchildren were taken from their parents for risk of injury. The ones who contacted CPS was none other than his mom and his aunt (who now has custody of their middle sibling). There is a history of not just physical abuse but also sexual abuse in her home. I have been fighting the system for 5 years trying to protect the middle sibling. As a result of CPS, I was made to send the oldest over to his mom's for weekly visits. As a result, she had to undergo therapy and after months of therapy, revealed that the grandmother was molesting her. CPS terminated the visits but only after the damage was done. I confronted the social worker with the history of that household (the aunt used her sister the grandmother for a babysitter for two years - CPS was aware of this). She was taken Sept. 2000, Jan. 2001 we were concerned because while changing her diaper, each and every time, her hands would go to the private area and start playing with herself. This did not happen just now and then but everytime you changed her diaper. Mar. 2001, my son-in-law's mother tells him one of her boyfriends masturbated on the girls clothes while watching porno in her home. This was confirmed to the social worker. Her response - we have set up a safety program. Sept. 2001, the child's doctor calls CPS saying she thought she had been molested. Parents are put to supervised visits and the grandmother is still able to baby-sit. Jan. 2002 the child is bitten by one of the grandmother's dogs, it is told to the doctor in the emergency room that a child bit her. After two months of phone calls, CPS investigates - bite is cleared up and grandmother tells CPS a puppy nipped her. July 2002 child gets bit by a mosquito and leaves my home at 8:45 pm to the grandmother's home and not the custodian. She runs and falls at grandmother's home and bruises her head all across the top. It was swollen out about 2 inches. Grandmother has child to say that mother hit her with coke can. Oldest granddaughter tells CPS how the mosquito was biting her and her daddy killed it. At court, had a witness who was going to testify that the grandmother told him (her ex-husband) that the child was running and fell and hit her head on the case of cokes. She was returned at 9:00 pm but was not taken to doctor until 9:00 am. As a result of that lie, the newborn was taken from hospital and place in foster care until she was 9 days old. I have passed every home study on my home. The social worker that was ordered to do a home study would never do one. July 2002, oldest granddaughter is placed in therapy because of what she was doing to herself. After 6 months, revealed grandmother molested her. Late November early December 2002, a wart is discovered on middle sibling and confirmed at hospital. January 2003, court ordered grandmother cannot be caregiver or babysitter to child or have visits with child and that her daughter cannot be around child unless it is a holiday or special occasion. Grandmother to this day is still transporting child back and forth to school everyday. March of 2004 child comes to our home and complains on two different visits that her butt hurt. When she continued to cry, told her to bend over to see if I could see something, her rectum area was red and immediately took her to ER. May 2004 conversations of over 127 minutes were heard via cell phone to his grandmother's home - grandmother did not hang up phone - plots were overheard of calling in false accusations on both myself and my son-in-law. July 2004, child reveals that she had been left by self with no baby-sitter and she burned her hand. Asked child if she was telling a story and was told no that it was the truth. We are later told that it was a story that the great-grandmother was there and had turned her back. August 2004, child reveals to an individual that her grandmother was going to jail and when asked what for, she stated that her grandma was molesting her. CPS has no record of a phone call to the hot line. Now this weekend we get her for a visit and we are told that the child told her therapist that her older sister has told her to kiss her ass which she did on one visit, told her to kiss her private area another visit, and then the last visit when she was told to kiss her ass, she said no and that her older sister told her to french kiss her then. Since this was done by phone call before child was in home, took older sister to a room and asked her if she knew what french kissing was. Her response was no. Asked her again if she knew what it meant when two people were french kissing and she said no. I asked if she had ever told her sister to kiss her ass and again she said no. I explained that she was not in any trouble but I needed to know if she had said this. She looked me straight in the eye and said no. When her sister got to my house, I took her to the store with me and her mother. We stayed in the car while her mom went in. I asked her if she knew what french kissing was and she said yes and described it in detail. I asked when her sister was to have done this to her and she said when they were in bed. Her last visit, the first night, she slept on a pallet of blankets on the floor in the living room with me on the sofa. She fell asleep while watching TV as I did also. The second night, she was in my bed with me and he little sister was in the middle of the two of us. When she was telling me what her sister did, she would not look at me but look down at the floor. This was being told by the same little girl who assured me she was not telling a story about her grandmother playing with her private parts when she spent the night at great-granny's and she would come over and sleep with her. She would rub her back and then play with her private parts. I am supposed to believe she is telling the truth now and was telling a story then. The grandmother is still around the child daily. NOW MISTY, TELL ME HOW GOOD CPS IS AND HOW THE CHILDREN NEED TO BE TAKEN FROM THE PARENTS.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT, GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I AGREE YOU FAILED SPELLING. I HAVE READ SEVERAL OF YOUR POSTS AND YOU HAVE QUITE A FEW WORDS MISSPELLED.

BROOKE'S GRANDMOTHER
brooke's grandmother

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:44 am

I am shaking with anger!
My children were taken the week of their birthdays! I MISSED MY CHILD'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!
I was one of the best mother's ever. We struggled so I could stay home with them. I breastfed. I made my own babyfood. We don't spank. WE ARE AMAZING PARENTS!
My kids were taken because I have depression.
Yes Misty, it takes a very long time & when your children are forming bonds, that long time can be life damaging & for what? Because CPS didn't want to research things enough before ripping babies from their homes?!
$11,500 to get my children. 6+ months to get my children! Because CPS can't do their jobs...
Let me take your children for 6 months to a year to research things & find out they were false, then you tell me it's ok they were taken... it was all in good faith!

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:48 am

I didn't read Misty's last post...
I would never ever be that irresponsible in my words. And my children are taken & not her's?! Someone needs anger control. I do not believe she is a fit parent... Those poor children.
I am sorry Misty, I think everyone should be nice & supportive on that bored, but you started with some misunderstandings & this is a very touchy subject, and then you ended with that. Shame on you! SHAME ON YOU!

daddyanddede

answer to MISTY

Postby daddyanddede » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:44 pm

Misty you need to go back to mother Russia or Hitler's Gustapo or Red China because that is where you and DFCS"cps" all need to be!! They fly the America flag over their buildings but they need to fly the Russian hammer and sickle and the Nizi swastika. I am 65 years old. You talk about how smart you are, I don't have your education but Lady (I use this term very lightly) I have something you don't have street smarts!!

The Snake

madmamma

Postby madmamma » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:14 am

Ok, so one thing said here has me really upset. Misti, you said that if a child is molested once, cps should take them. Excuse me?? I was molested ONCE when I was seven, but not by a parent, by a man my mom wanted to date. My mom left him and called the authorities on him for what he had done. I think she did the right thing, but if I am understanding you right, you think cps should have taken me from my mother instead of letting her protect me? You seem to be the ignorant one here to me. If I hadn't had my mom during that time to support me and get counselling for me who knows what I would be like now.

Oh, and you are aware that foster homes aren't better for your kids right? My best friend was taken because of false molestation charges made up by her cousin who was mad at my friend's younger sister. That cousin was only 11 years old, but cps believed her over all of us. My friend and I were 17 at the time and it was our senior year of highschool. You know her parents are now divorced because they were court ordered for the dad to leave the home over something he hadn't done? They broke up a perfectly loving healthy family.

Go ahead Misti, Kiss the butts of socialists. Brag about how they gave your kids back. Offer us advice on how to kiss their butts and ignore our constitutional rights, but don't think they won't turn on their own, they will!
madmamma

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:46 am

Please take note that the last time Misty posted was Aug. 30th, then she said she was going away because we are a bunch of complaining kooks, and apparently went away.

We can not progress if we keep bringing old meaningless and opinionated negative posts to the top and debate them again. We have plenty of new things to argue about or discuss.

thanx. Gary

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:17 am

well I know this is bringing back an old post but hell I had to do it cuz i managed to accidentally click on this and started to read some of it and was quite baffled as well as irate upon reading it. And lots of people say that she hasnt been on here well maybe this will be the message that will bring her back cuz hell i want to speak to her and see what she has to say for herself. Let me see ...how do I start this....

First off 3 weeks of fighting for your kids...HAHAHA that is where the joke lies...you dont know what real fighting is...I mean i have lost my kids totally to the system and that was after fighting for them for almost 3 years....as for parents thatshould or should not have their kids taken. Well I bellieve that if a parents actions warrented the kid being taken away then yes they should ..but the parent should be able to make some type of attempt at fixing the problem and possibly getting her kids back. And if the parent does not make some form of progress or whatever then not give the kid/kids back. but there are so many people out there that have had their kids taken for nothing and it isnt fair to the parents. It is not even the parents it is not fair to. I mean we can get up and move on *even if if dont want to* but those poor innocent kids can not move on. It is not fair to those poor innocent lives they are destroying...

Misty you are oblivious...to alot...this is not a fair justified world. Especially when it comes to CPS/DCFS...it is an unjustified system. You need to take your butt back to school and you need to go to a class that teaches you on empathy cuz lord knows if you have none for people who went through the things you did and longer as well as more...then you can not rightfully take care of your kids. Cuz that would mean you have no empathy to them. It is just a fact. I have a lot of people always on my back and telling me that I did wrong to my kids and to continue to lie to people about what happened.

Here you go...the people on the board know what I am talking about cuz I am sure that they have had one of those. I mean mine goes a little more into trying to continue to destroy my life. My information is on the net as public records and yes it goes on and on and on about all these bad things I did to my kids. But where is the proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The girl that swears I did wrong by my kids. The one that stayed in my house at the time she is speaking of and slept there. Didnt help out with anything...yet complained about it. It makes me laugh. This is all so darn amusing that people have nothing better to do with their time than sit here and contradict what they say and bash people. You know MISTY there will come a time where you will need some help and there will be NO ONE there for you. It is a cruel cruel world...and it gets more cruel by the minute.

Dont come onto a site and bash eople here and state that we are not trying to fight for our kids. First off....I am sure there are a few people on this site that were actually guilty ...but what is guilt. You are only as guilty as you choose to be. If you are willing to get the help then it is a lot better. so yes there are plenty of cases where it warrented the kids be taken but efforts should have been made to have reunification. If you took everyone's kids away that did something wrong out of the stuff you were mentioning...well no one would have kids. Even foster parents do it. so get up off your high horse and move along with the tainted version of what you want to call a parent.

People make mistakes...babies do not come with a manual and neither does parenting. I mean yea you can go and take a class but what does that do. tell you things that you pretty much already know. I fought for my kids. Changed everything in my life. Made sacrifcies for months. Lost jobs...lost my apartment and got criminal charges for something totally off the foster care but yet related to it. So I dont want to hear it. Go ahead and post...i want to see what you to say to what I said. And the stuff i said there is plenty more I can come back on if you need me to show you up and show you that I was trying to get my kids back. The people on here are not coming on here to complain....they are coming on here to converse with other people that have dealt with the same thing and receive support from someone who understands better.
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”