new to this site

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

razzy

new to this site

Postby razzy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:18 am

Hello All,

I am new as I stated. My circumstances are unusual as I have tried to gain custody of my grandaughter. This is is an emotionally abused child who I have had in and out of my house (more in) since her birth 2 years ago. Upon recieving a letter from my daughter that this childs father wrote as to where he has homicidal fantasies and those of canabilsm and is afraid he will hurt this child I went to my county court and recieved a restraining order on her behalf against the father. My daughter and him was going to give full custody to my husband and I until CPS stepped in. They decided that they wanted to preserve that family unit even though both stated in court they were divorcing to which they have not done and continue to live together. The juvilie court system and CPS let this child go right back into that house knowing of the restraing orde from another county court sysytem.
My husband and I had problems with our middle daughter 15 years ago with her being unruly and running away, this is the "history" that Clermont County Ohio CPS used against us even though all was unsubstanitated claims. This child is now 30 years old and has a well adjusted life and she was not taken from us so we couldn't have been too bad of parents.
My daughter and her husband also have a CPS file for abuse against this child and her brother but that "history" was not brought up in court even though the family has even taken them pictures nothing has been done about it.
Now we wait everyday for a phone call to what has triggered this man off and he has hurt this child. It's not a question of if the question is when? and we know with his current mental state it won't be long from the letters he writes. The county court where I live put the restraining order in effect until 2010 that he could not be alone with this child but the Clemont County court ignored it.
We are now at a total loss to help this child and to love her and keep her safe.
This has totally destroyed our family has now my daughter is alone with him and these children. We have been humiliated and used by her and the CPS workers as well as the Clermont Court system in Ohio. The local CASA advocate was in court (suppose to be on babys behalf) that was a joke also, they did no investigation of their own whatever the CPS worker said was what happened. We were denied access to any records from the past and given a summary of them as we walked into the courtroom by CPS even though she was in the waiting room with us for the 1/2 hour we was early for the court date.
The entire court hearing took 5 min. we was not allowed to present anything unless it was against the state so the judge said, of course CPS had already submitted their work to the court and the decision had been made before the court hearing started.
Upon contacting an attorney before this hearing we were told we would be wasting 1500 bucks because once Clermont County CPs made the decision no matter what it was final they do not change their minds and sometimes its too late. That is our fear here that it will be too late for these children especially the granddaughter since these threats were made directly to her in these letters and statements from the father.
We were told we had a stable home and were financially able to support this child by the investigation. We had the child in a program where she was devolping her skills for her age level and she was talking now, she also was now able to hear from surgery for ear tubes since in our care. Now she is no longer in any of the programs to help her and she is now back on public welfare.
We don't understand this system how they can be so selective when using this "history" as they call it against one person and not all. The stsyem in this county deffinetly has it's flaws to say the least. The workers at CPS were rude when we tried to speak to them and refused to release any files at all. When trying to find out exactly who they answer to all we got was the run around which is typical. Now we wait for that dreaded phone call and we are so afraid it will come. :cry:

RKeyser

Hi

Postby RKeyser » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:10 pm

Hi, my name is Robin and I found this site while looking for anything that could help my dad get his kids back. I am the 3rd oldest of my dad's 17 children, he and my mom had 9, and 3 is by his 2nd wife and now has 5 with his 3rd wife. My dad is getting a super bad rap and no one will help him at all. I am hoping to find so info here that could help him.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:15 am

Razzy,

Here is a link for grandparents for children.

http://www.grandparentsforchildren.org/

Click on it and there is a map and click on the Ohio and it will give you the name of a person you can contact for help.
Grandparents have a lot of rights and you need to do a search on these rights.

You might want to do your search like this...rights granparents protect grandchild

Hope this helps.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mousey

Nebraska newcomer

Postby mousey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:27 pm

Last month I had a sheriff and a cps worker come to my door at 11:30 at night and epc my daughter to a mental hospital after she wrote something in a journal at school. I was never called by the school in reference to the journal. I never have seen the journal, and they busted through my door 7 hours after they supposedly read the journal. I am a single mother and have since lost my job, because I have to be with her, supposedly a requirement by cps, I am 3 months behind on my rent, no income and they have given me a run around about helping me with living expenses. I am about ready to take my daughter and stick my thumb out on the highway and get out of here.

mousey

Nebraska newcomer

Postby mousey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:28 pm

Last month I had a sheriff and a cps worker come to my door at 11:30 at night and epc my daughter to a mental hospital after she wrote something in a journal at school. I was never called by the school in reference to the journal. I never have seen the journal, and they busted through my door 7 hours after they supposedly read the journal. I am a single mother and have since lost my job, because I have to be with her, supposedly a requirement by cps, I am 3 months behind on my rent, no income and they have given me a run around about helping me with living expenses. I am about ready to take my daughter and stick my thumb out on the highway and get out of here.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:32 pm

Is your daughter with you now and how old is she?

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mousey

Yes

Postby mousey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:53 pm

yes my daughter is with me now. She is 16. The reason she was writing in her journal I have found out, is a difficulty with a teacher at school. When they came through my door they took her in a separate room and the sheriff barred me from being in the room with her. She refused to go with them, so they threatened to handcuff her and drag her out. She hit her fist onthe wall when she tried to get away from them and about broke her knuckles. I wrote them a letter and said they would not be allowed to talk to me or her without and attorney. Since I am poor they will have to appoint one. I also told them that I would not comply with any of their demands unless restitution was made for the expenses I incurred including the income I lost from not having my job. I am not going to put up with them and I'm going to dare them to try anything with me.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:09 pm

I forgot to ask you if you signed any papers for cps.

If you didn't they can't require you to do anything.

How traumatizing for both of you.

Is your daughter back in school?

If she threatened anyone in the journal that is why they came after her. How sad! Kids need to find an outlet and journal writing is the least combative of all outlets.

If you have your daughter you can do what you want. If you signed anything and you leave they probably won't come after you but, your name might be in the system and if she starts school wherever you go and you have any more problems in the new school then they will be back at you.

mousey

Postby mousey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:30 pm

They sent me a letter that said allegations of neglect were unfounded. And no my daughter did not threaten anyone. The problem is, I have never seen the journal. The school gave it to cps and I have only been told about it. Also, I did not find out until I talked with the hospital, that there was a journal. They said that they thought she might harm herself. The funny thing was, I was at work and she was home alone for 7 hours before they came to the door. So if she needed to be epc'd, why did they wait that long. To be epc'd, it means there is an eminent danger that she may harm herself. If they waited 7 hours, then I would assume there was no emergency. But cps says there is an ongoing case, yet I have never seen any papers signed by a judge that says they have a right to be involved in my life at all. I want to sue the idiots for walking all over my rights as a parent. If my daughter needed help, then I am more than capable of seeing that she gets it. But they have put me in poverty with all their malarkey. I want restitution for this. They are trying to get me to sign up for adc. I'm financially desperate enough that I might have to, but I don't really want to sign any papers because I don't trust Health and Human Services at all.

mousey

Postby mousey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:35 pm

One more thing. I am a single mother because I left a very emotionally abusive marriage about 4 years ago. I was desperate enough that I left with the clothes on my back..It was a marriage of 28 years, and my self esteem was so beaten down, that I just had to get out. Well let me tell you, the abuse of the system, that is meant to help those involved in domestic violence, is just as violent. They tell you to get out, but they don't help, believe me. I really find that there is no escape.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:49 pm

You do not want to sign anything because then you are in their clutches.

Personally I would forget about suing and get on with my life. Suing puts you right back under them and many lawyers will just rip you off in taking your money and not doing anything for you.

If you did not sign any papers for them and they say it is ongoing they are looking for another way to come at you.

Do you have family you can go to in another state or county?

mousey

Postby mousey » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:15 am

No I don't have family in another state. Everybody I know lives in Nebraska. That is where I have lived all my life. I have 5 children. My oldest is 32. Another daughter is 28 and Emily is 16, her twin brother is 16 and my youngest son is 11. i also have 4 grandchildren that all live here. The abusive father lives 5 miles away. I live in a town of 100 people.
No, It is time to stand up and fight them. I have too many friends that have been subjected to their wiley ways. And I won't back down from them. I see too much how people are abused not only by cps but the welfare system in general. I saw how the government treated the poor during hurricane Katrina. It's time to be envolved an fight, because otherwise, nothing will change. I am thinking of forming a group of local concerned poor people who have been abused by the system in my area. And I have no qualms about camping on the Governors door step, like Cindy Sheheem until I get answers and restults.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:56 am

Okay,

Be prepared then and protect your children and your grandchildren.

Guardianship helps to a point. This link tells you about this

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103

If they get a court order to take your children or grandchildren from the guardian then you will be battling them to get them back. That is what can happen and then you won't be able to fight them.

I don't want to discourage you but this could possibly happen.

The sheriffs office is already involved and that concerns me. You being a single mom and poor does not help and I know that because I speak from the experience of my own daughter who is fighting to get her child back. I figured you were in a little town; my daughter was in a little town.

If you go to the CPS Investigation Thread there is a woman also from Nebraska on there and she is Angered Mom.

mousey

Postby mousey » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:12 am

well the only thing that can happen is that I will live through this or die. I've been through enough with them that the only way they will silence me is to kill me. I know who my protector is, Jesus. And I know I can trust Him and trust my children to Him, and that nothing will get past Him unless He allows it. Jesus is the God who created heaven and earth and died on a cross on calvary and He saved my soul. A God who can do that can most surely deal with cps.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:54 am

I know of what you speak about Mousey but, I also believe the scripture that talks about casting pearls before swine because it will turn and rend on you.

mousey

Postby mousey » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:22 pm

Yes indeed they are swine, but you can't let them roll over you. I see so many people that come in to the welfare system that are just sheep being led to slaughter. They never ask questions, the system knows that they are desparate, many without means of survival or any money to take care of their most basic needs. It is so unfortunate that the churches are not their for them like they use to be. People on adc are given just enough to barely survive and keep them in the system. How can a person living in a town my size or 100 people get a job if they have no car, no phone, they create a possibility of no way out unless you do stand. You can not get help unless you make a voice known. I have seen people leaving in their car with their kids with nothing but the clothes on their back, not knowing where they are going, not know how they will survive. I can't keep silent when these things are happening. I have to and do trust the one who will stand with me, My Lord and Savior Jesus.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings

God Will Make A Way

There is none greater than Jesus

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”