New English Member

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Silverbirch511

New English Member

Postby Silverbirch511 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:36 am

I have made my 1st post in the section for Europe but there are no personal details, as things are still dragging on for us we still feel like it could be jeopardised. I guess most people on here have gone through a stage like that.

I created a blog site
http://spaces.msn.com/members/remrem511/

Which lists a lot of stuff including this site. Our case is one of misdiagnosis and following that a lot of jumping on the band-wagon by people willing to think the worst of a quiet couple who are not local and aren't related to them twice over :P

Our child protection procedure stinks and I personaly blame a lot of stuff but unreallistic views like 'normal' development, 'normal' parents, 'normal' bruising and 'normal' psycology are biasing the entire CPS to pick on those less fortunate and waste so much money PERFECTING good families instead of rescuing children who need them and promoting positive parenting in general.

I'll stop the rant now :lol: , thanks for the site and good luck all.
The truth will out

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:42 am

On November 2nd the judge who is very kind and compassionate gave our granddaughter back to our daughter. The incident happened in one state and we lived in another state.

As we crossed the state line we thought as we were talking and rejoicing on our way home that we were "free at last; thank God we were free at last" MLK. Just because a law or a judge declare you free you are not unless you keep proving it over and over.

Less than 24 hours being home a report was made against my daughter. They do not have our granddaughter that was kept imprisoned by them for 8.5 months. They knew enough not to approach her because it would definitely "smack of harrassment" . However, they came after our oldest granddaughter at her high school. The high school has a certain policy they are to abide by and they did not abide by it and circumvented it.

Our oldest granddaughter knew her rights and stated those rights. They then could not go that route so they proceeded to go another day to obtain her school records. The school did not give them the records.

My one daughter talks about our rare disease case as a work in progress. Many scientific doctors are working diligently to discover the causes of many illnesses and the ordinary doctor thinks he has the power to turn you in for what s/he do not know. This is what happened to us. Well, our time has run out to sue this dr. who thinks she is unapproachable and protected by law, but she is not when it comes to a child. We will let our granddaughter sue her.

It is the same for the psychologists and therapists. Many doctors are leaving the APA and have formed a scientific group called the APS because the same things are happening in the psychological field. A misdiagnosis on the part of the uneducated doctor, therapists etc. have left many poor families in ruin and these scientific doctors are protesting this the best they can.

I rant :lol:

Thanks for your blog site and info.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Silverbirch511

Postby Silverbirch511 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:48 pm

I cannot imagine 8 1/2 months :( we were lucky.

Good luck with your case, you sound like you are very capable and have a very sensible grandaughter! It must run in your family :wink:

Thanks for your reply.
The truth will out

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”