Ready to make a difference

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

DLFritsch

Ready to make a difference

Postby DLFritsch » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:59 pm

The drain of dealing with CPS..emotionally and physically as everone who has had a child taken knows. For so long it was jump threw the hoops and stay calm! I never knew how strong I was untill I had to stand by and watch my granddaughter be abused by the system and not be able to take her and heal her or console her, fix her sore bottom, feed her, bring her to health. To watch her in so much pain! I would also like to say how proud of my daughter I am for staying strong and believing that I would get us all out of PA safe and together as a family. It was a drain like no other. It has taken me 2 months in Ca. to feel my family is safe. When I first came accross this sight....the first thing that came to mind is WOW we are not alone. Thank you for that. Reading all the stories has awaken my strength to fight this EVIL system. I have put the packets together and they are ready to go out in the morning. I can tell you Wayne Co. harming children will come to an end. I know that sometimes things they did and lied about and the slander they spued was shocking. My daughter and I thaught no one will believe what happened in that town. Whats sad is this is happening everywhere to so many families. My heart goes out to all of you, My fight now is to prove and show what has happened in Wayne Co and hope it helps someone. NEVER GIVE UP ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:46 pm

DLFritsch
God bless you and your family, I personally have not had a fight with dfcs or any kind of cps but my dad is fighting them bad in Ga. It blows the mind how these people are allowed to get away with what they do, too many people give in and give up, but the fight is long and hard and anyone who stands against this injustice will in one way or another be victoriuos, any way I can be of help just email and any one here will help in anyway we can.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”