Newcomer from NC

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ldstwinmom

Newcomer from NC

Postby ldstwinmom » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:50 am

I don't even know what to say. I cooperated for one year with these (CPS) people and they closed my case just to come back and kidnap my kids using the same allegations from the previous year for a case they closed. I thought double jeapardy was illegal, but then again I thought I was responsible for my kids and their best interest. I was given 5 hours to arrange a "safety plan" before they filed a petition for custody. They have no legitimate allegations and I went to court for the non-secure custody hearing and was appalled at the unethical behavior of the judge who will also be the judge at adjudication. I have 4 children whom they have split up into two foster homes and this is in the best interest of the children. Children who have never before been apart from one another overnight!!!! I had everything in line so that I could leave the state so that I could get away from CPS after they closed my case. I got a good job in another state with a complete relocation package, but they had to come back and this time actually remove my kids which did not happen before. All of this for neglect because they were in the care of their step-father who they accused of physical child abuse the year before and which has of yet to go to court. The infamous shaken baby syndrome for my then 2 year old daughter who fell off of the kitchen counter and bumped her head on the floor. (Long story). We lived apart until the case was closed. He was out of state and then he came back to help me move and BOOM within 5 days of his return DSS came and took the kids with a court order. They have nothing on either of us. They need me to "demonstrate an understanding of the risk my husband poses to the children." What does that mean? Guess what they won't tell me. I am distraught and frantically trying to work with my attorney whom I can't afford to try and get my kids back already knowing I have a judge who has made up her mind. Has anyone dealt with NC? Any advice, support, help? What happened to our inalienable rights?!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:34 pm

PM me the county you are in.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:36 am

OK You sya they closed the case and five days later returned and took the kids again because the father was around.. How did they know this? Was it in the court order when you got them back for him not to be around the children ? sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

ldstwinmom

NC

Postby ldstwinmom » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:56 am

I do not know how they knew my husband was back. They received an anonymous tip, however my previous case was never adjudicated or went through the courts and I never had my children removed. I never had a court order stating that my husband could not be around and because they said I refused to cooperate with them they got a court order for non-secure temporary custody. From the first contact they had with me until the court order was 5.5 hours. I work full time and do not always have access to a phone.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”