i need advice

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sara*

i need advice

Postby sara* » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:34 pm

i've been in foster care for three years. my brother and i were taken because we were homeless living with are mom and her friend. well my mothers friend kicked my mom out and called cps saying our mom abandoned us. so they took us. my mom tried to get us back but they had this horrible case plan for her that i wouldn't even do if i was her. so she had her rights taken. my brother and i were split up he ended up going with family but i was in and out of foster homes. im now on the run from a group home and living horrible i could't bear to be in a group home at school everyone new you were in one an no one liked you because of it. i was always getting accused of doing drugs. one of my many social workers actually told my aunt i was to skinney and had to be on drugs. i've been through drug treatments and everything. so i felt like my only way out was running. i think im a good kid i want to go to school my last report card was staright A's. i want to become a paramedic. i feel like im losing my childhood i just want to be normal. my grandma wants to take guardianship of me but i'm not sure if thats going to work because i'm supposed to finnish my time in a group home i think. so im just wondering if i go with her and she gets emergency guardianship will i be safe or will they put me back in a group home?
please help![/i][/b]

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:38 am

Welcome to the site...

Sorry to hear of your story tho' :(

How old are you? This would make a difference in CPS's eyes
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:43 am

oh my dear sara,,,, is your grandmother able to take care of you? how old are you hun? you need help now,, are you in an area to get help without judgmental people,,,, that's hard to find,, but hun you can't get anywhere on the street,,, pm me if you can,, many people in this forum might be able to help but beware. my email is [email protected] God bless you hun.

horsewhipervet

POST SUBJECT

Postby horsewhipervet » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

sara*
most of us want to help we need to know a few things first how old are you and what state are you in? if you want to or need to talk pm me be glad to talk. i have a daughter named Sara.
:? :cry: trainer

daddyanddede

POST SUBJECT

Postby daddyanddede » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:52 pm

SARA
let me try to start this off right. i am an old man and the way i talk please dont be offend.sugar we need a little information. how old are you and what state do you live in? we are not trying to meddle in your life but will try our best to help any WAY we can. all that have answer you up til now will do that if they can. if you dont want to post this information on the site and if you want to pm me . one of the people that answer you is my daughter. good dad i dont know personal but i believe he is a good man and will not lead you wrong. BY THE WELCOME TO THE FORUM if she could she would say welcome girl friend . the person i am talking about is another daughter name SARA DELILAH DAWN a mouth full but papa loves his bubbles take and let us know how we can help
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”