I JUST STOLE MY KIDS RIGHT BACK...SCREW THE DHS/CPS!!!!!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:39 pm

The main suspect in the murder of the Texas CPS supervisor is her ex-boyfriend who happens to be a cop. The media portrayed it wrong due to her fellow CPS workers freaking out, thinking somebody was going to hunt them all down. These people are cowardly, as they should be.

Sick of Um

Defense in the home

Postby Sick of Um » Mon May 01, 2006 4:39 am

[b]You have more constitutional rights while in the "PRIVACY" of your own home. The rule however is........If you are attacked by knife, you can counter attack by knife, even kill by knife. The key here is equal force! If someone attacks you in or out of your house with a knife or a baseball bat, and you shoot and kill them, you may go down. If you attacked with a baseball bat, and you counter attack with a bigger bat and kill, you may walk. A 22 cal pistol, counter w/ 357 magnum, etc. A knifes a knife, a guns a gun.
More importantly, our children are our property, not the States! So when I was backing up Mark Miclette, I was trying to put emphasis on not waiting for the investigation to be over! That can be 2 years or more! For the innocent children and parents involved that do wait, are devestated and destroyed! Don't play their game! Its no game for us! These are "OUR CHILDREN" This isn't legal advice, this is common sense! By allowing them to keep your children, while you fight them in their own courts, is
just rewarding bad behavior! .Remember, we are dealing with the same government that has reportedly crashed planes into the twin towers, our own United States government. If you are saying thats not possible or don't believe. Just think how many people think we are nuts when we try to explain the child stealing industry to them. Same thing, same government.
:D "God bless America :D , not American :twisted: Government" :twisted:

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon May 01, 2006 9:18 am

Sick Of Um:
Why are you encouraging criminal activity
that guarantees parents never get their
kids back?

I've come to the conclusion that a good portion
of people who publicly advocate this kind of stuff
are working for the system, running a sting, etc.

Who else is dumb enough to promote criminal
activity in such a public place?

mousey

Postby mousey » Mon May 01, 2006 11:22 am

Greegor you got to be kidding. I know I'm not working for the system. I hate the system.. All I see in it, is a lot of people with their backs up against a wall. I've been working through the system for a long time. And I see where it gets you. No where.
Trouble is, that most of the people that are going through the system are honest people..the system is corrupt. How can you play their game? It's like trying to reason with a liar. At least with an honest person, you know where they stand even if they are wrong.
On the other hand...Bush, Clinton, you can not deal honestly with someone that lies. If you know how you can, let me know.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon May 01, 2006 2:10 pm

How is it that Mark Miclette posted here
while he was on the run in April when him and
his wife were arrested in September of 2005 in Florida?

Mark Anthony Miclette and Antonia Twain Miclette
ran various scams going back at least ten years!

The kids were only removed in 2004.

Balancer Corp stock fraud
Gasmask.com
digitalbloom
infinity2.com vitamins

My favorite was the school bus full of all kinds
of animals, at the 2000 Republican convention.
When caught he claimed to be an animal wholesaler
going to pet shops! (Story doesn't check out!)

These two people have conned various
groups into cloaking their scams.

These folks have conned ACLU, rabinnical
students and others into defending them.

But the wierdest part is the posts
from Mark Miclette ""on the run"" when
he was ALREADY captured.

http://www.straightshooter.net/IDNO1190.htm
http://www.straightshooter.net/IDNO1189.htm
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonQu ... e=Miclette
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17174.htm

Who is posing as this Mark Miclette on here and WHY?

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon May 01, 2006 2:24 pm

How is it that Mark Miclette posted here
while he was on the run in April when him and
his wife were arrested in September of 2005 in Florida?

His last post I saw on page 1 was 2/1/05......
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon May 01, 2006 2:41 pm

Sorry, I thought I saw more recent posts.

These people were NOT victims of CPS by a long shot!

I thought that getting the ACLU and a rabinnical
web site to defend him was hilarious considering
the long list of scams!

Sarahrah

Postby Sarahrah » Tue May 02, 2006 6:50 pm

Sorry if this was mentioned LOL
I have adult ADD and didn't go through all the replies.
But here http://www.sptimes.com/2005/09/21/Hills ... heir.shtml
it says the only reason his kids were placed in custody of CPS was because he and his wife commited crimes.

Sick of Um

How can saving and protecting your children be a crime?

Postby Sick of Um » Wed May 03, 2006 8:27 pm

I didn't suggest driving up and grabbing your children. That would get you maybe one hour! Remember that most of us have done nothing! Most are also negotiating with the enemy and doing "services"! Why do parents agree to services when they have done nothing that would even suggest them? Services are strictly voluntary! You rescind all signitures, file with the court, get a stamped copy or it won't exist! They want you do services so you will fail! Its not to correct the situation that caused them to steal your children! When they refuse to give legal reason, when they refuse relative placement, when they stall you till your own children are scared for life from the seperation, or from the physical and sexual abuse while in "STATE CARE". How can anyone let this happen to their own children? Most parents spend 6 months to 2 years trying to convince the criminals that they are innocent. The States already know this. Its hard for most to see this because everyone assumes that all people have a conscience.

Sick of Um

On Miclettes arrest...

Postby Sick of Um » Wed May 03, 2006 8:36 pm

If Mark and his wife were running scams for years doesn't give CPS the right to keep their kids! They were arrested for Identity theft that they were forced to do in an attempt to keep their children safe! They weren't arrested for scams or kidnapping!

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed May 03, 2006 10:20 pm

Why would a long series of felony theft by swindle
NOT be a reason for CPS to remove kids?

These people were using false identities for
a long time before CPS stepped in, to evade
prosecution for their FELONIOUS thievery.

These people were thieves and scam artists
long before CPS stepped in.

Part of me had to laugh at his idea of turning
loose hundreds of animals on the floor of
a political convention! He got caught before
turning them loose, and told the lie that he
was just a wholesaler of animals to pet shops.
He got some rabbinical site to complain in
defense of the ""animal wholesaler""!

When GasMasks.com had problems, he
got the ACLU to jump in!

The "Balancer" stock swindle got them
in federal trouble.

I'm guessing they probably ran lots
of other scams as well.

How does that really work when somebody
has felony theft and scam charges?
Shouldn't CPS get involved in those?

Momoffor

Re: On Miclettes arrest...

Postby Momoffor » Wed May 03, 2006 10:45 pm

Sick of Um wrote:If Mark and his wife were running scams for years doesn't give CPS the right to keep their kids! They were arrested for Identity theft that they were forced to do in an attempt to keep their children safe! They weren't arrested for scams or kidnapping!

From all of the information that I have found about these adults, it states that they were arrested after they had already been 'caught' in their scams and cons. THey were in teh ID theft practice and the evidence against them that brought about the warrant for arrest was a large amount of fake ID's.

When they were arrested, that was when the children were taken into custody of CPS. Once released, the parents found where their children were, kidnapped them, and went on the run once again.

The scams were still going on while they were on the run, even though he gloated that he was too smart to get caught, but yet thats HOW he got caught. He couldnt keep away from his criminal life. It had nothing to do with cps getting involved, thats not why they went on the run. They were ALREADY on the run.

Google the names and you will get hits like no tomorrow to read the stories and events of what unfolded. People can claim that its just the media being biased, but come on .....he had federal criminal carges pending before cps ever got involved, but in his version here, he states that the feds were after him because he took his kids from foster care. Not to mention other things. So I will put my faith with the medias version and the transcripts.

The parents were already 'wanted' by the feds before they even kidnapped their children from foster care.

These arent parents who were honest, saw CPS coming up the walk and left town that night to avoid CPS. THe kids were already in state custody and they 'kidnapped' the kids back.

Either way and regardless, these kids are now with family and doing well. I just hope that the parents get the help they need in order to overcome the life of crime they have lead.

Sick of Um

Bottom line is...

Postby Sick of Um » Thu May 04, 2006 11:31 am

CPS does not have any right to place children in foster when there is relative placement available! That is supposed to be a federal mandate! We all know how much effort CPS puts into making sure children aren't placed in foster or group jails. The same effot they put into making sure these innocent children aren't physically, sexually and mentally abused! Which is of course Zero!
I do agree that the Miclettes probably a big head on how good they were. If they were that knowledgeable, they never should have been in the U.S.
When CPS says they need to monitor the situation for a while, it means they have nothing on you. They are just waiting for you to make a mistake or take a psych. eval!

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Fri May 05, 2006 10:46 am

Call me jaded, but I no longer automatically believe charges against anyone, unless they were literally caught in the act. Too many false allegations, too many abuses of power for me to trust the government on anything.

I'm agreeing to disagree with some of the responses here, and that's all I'll say to that end in response. Let's stick to our one area of disagreement: that, regardless of what "went down", we all can be happy that it had as good an ending as possible.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri May 05, 2006 11:05 am

I have to agree, I remain skeptical of anything having to do with government. I've personally seen guilty people found not guilty and innocent people found guilty.

And when this government wants to institute programs to benefit the citizens, there is always a hidden, sinister agenda.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”