scheduled chat time

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

daddyanddede

chat

Postby daddyanddede » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:41 pm

hay is their still a chat thing going on? i need people to talk to because my husband has just had a major stroke on the right side of his brain and we are still trying to get our 5 kids back and i'm trying to go to school, work (but that stopped 9 days ago so can take care of him),and run a little bisness of my our.
PLEASE ANY ONE AND EVERY ONE LETS CHAT OUR START A THREAD OR SOMETHING SO I CAN STAY ON MY TOES AND NOT HAVE TO HAVE A STRAIGHT JACKET! pm me and let me know some thing.
thank you all.

ricecrispies :cry: :cry: :( :? :? :x
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:44 am

Do you all still do this chat?
If so, can we come up with other times to do them also....because things in each of our cases are happening so quickly, if we all could talk and try to help each other as soon as possible in chat..it might help.
Anyone interested?
wrongly accused mom of 7 great kids

"never give up"

calverson

Chat

Postby calverson » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:34 pm

We'll be there =) Thats at 9pm central time right?

LindaJM

Chat Room

Postby LindaJM » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:04 pm

You're welcome to use the chat room any time you can find others to chat with you. If there's anyone who would like to organize the chats, please leave a message here. I'm sorry I don't have the time to devote to doing this. We had some nice chats a while back and I think they were very helpful.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

kelz03103

long time

Postby kelz03103 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:47 pm

looks like a long time since anyone posted anything about the chat , i dunno if friday is still the day but I am in the chat , if anyone wants to join me ~Kelz~

kelz03103

link to chat

Postby kelz03103 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am

aol://2719:63-2-Fight%20CPS this is an aol chat room link, I checked it, works for me , let me know if theres any more problems with it ~Kelz~
Last edited by kelz03103 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 am

Link doesn't work

telona1

Re: scheduled chat time

Postby telona1 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Lindseysmommy wrote:hi i would like to start a scheduled chat time for friday evening at 10pm eastern if that is okay please let me know you can email me at [email protected]
thanks everyone

HI MY NAME IS CELIA MARISCAL I AM REALLY DOING THIS FOR MY SISTER IN LAW SHE NEED'S LOTS OF HELP SHE HAS 6 OR 7 YEARS WITH CPS I DONT AGREE TO CPS EVERYONE MAKE MISTAKES PLEASE HELP OUR FAMILY'' E-MAIL ME AT jcaaoj @live.com or CALL ME 520 741-1154 THANK EVERY ONE THAT HELPS WITH THESE MATTERS GOD BLESS ALL CELIA MARISCAL?

telona1

Postby telona1 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 pm

SURE I AM AVAILABLE ANY TIME MY SISTER-IN LAW ON THE OTHER HAND DOES WORK AND GOES TO DIFFRENT CLASSES TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK?I AM AVAILABLE WHEN EVER? I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM?

telona1

Postby telona1 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm

K I JUST RE READ YOU MESSAGE 10 PM IS A LITTLE TO LATE FOR ME I AM UP EARLY SEE MY KIDS GO TO SCHOOL IS 8:00 PM OK?

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat May 08, 2010 8:59 am

This was an old thread from several years ago when I had a chat room on the site. Since then the server company requested that I remove it because it was making the server lag for other customers. So, there are no more chats at fightcps.com...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

kelz03103

Postby kelz03103 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:01 am

this is just an idea ,I am online all day , I am on aol , I believe people can go to chats through Aim now, my idea is , if you send me your screen name in a private message I can send a link to all interested to a private chat I will make , then all who are interested can pop in anytime and see who is on. Or we can add each other to bubby lists , and head to a chat from there. my screen name is Chicklettes6 this is also my email [email protected]. k , love ya all , ty for all the support and stay strong ! ~Kelz~

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”