I'm fairly new

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Zookie

I'm fairly new

Postby Zookie » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:08 pm

Hi, I'm fairly new around this message board.....I found this site by accident while researching CPS. I work as an Intensive In-Home clinician and work to "keep kids with their families." I work for a community servces board and that of course is a separate entity from DSS and CPS.

I'd be happy to help any way I can (as much as I could over the internet)....I do know a lot about kids and their "difficult" behaviors.....all of the children I work with are considered "at risk" for removal and that is by Medicaid standards. Most of the kids I work with, however, are not referred by CPS and are often referred by their parents or the community. My job is basically to support and teach parents how to control their children's behavior effectively.

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:04 pm

Do you by chance work for "Families first?"

Zookie

No....

Postby Zookie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:40 am

No, I don't work for "Families First".....I work for a Community Services Board......these are boards that are mandated for each area in the state of Virginia. We are non-porfit.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”