I am a foster mother

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Heatheranne

I am a foster mother

Postby Heatheranne » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:10 am

Last edited by Heatheranne on Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dan Sullivan

Re: I am a foster mother

Postby Dan Sullivan » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:14 am

Heatheranne wrote: If I can answer any questions from a foster parent's point of view, please let me know. Thanks!

Welcome to the group, Heather.

Dan from New York

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:30 am

You are not on the other side of the fence if you have your heart in the right place. And if you truly do, any helpful information you can offer is extremely valuable.

Greegor

Re: I am a foster mother

Postby Greegor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:11 pm

Heatheranne:
How do you know what the facts are regarding the removal
of this baby? You said the parents choose drugs over
their baby. But that is typical of the lies that CPS tells
to Foster Parents. It might be true, or it might be a lie!

I understand that most Fosters don't really want
to see the documents, and are generally not allowed
to see them. If a Foster wants to see the documents
they get threated by CPS/Foster agencies with removal
of their Foster Care license.

How do you know for a fact that the parents haven't
been told by CPS that they cannot visit the child?
Guilty or not, I can imagine that for the parents it
would be a mix of good and bad feelings to see the child.
Most of us would certainly want to see our child, but
I can imagine that for some people it would cause
them to almost have a breakdown.

Heatheranne wrote
Mother and father still choose drugs over seeing this pretty little girl. I think the last time they came to a [visit] was 5 months ago.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:43 pm

Sometimes my dear, it is the other way around, it could be the fact that CPS are lying to you all along telling you that they are drug users still or (refusing Drug Tests) or something like that...

Or the fact maybe CPS has prevented visits with the natural Parents.

Think about it, 5 months? Sounds like prevention of Visitation to me. Most of Parents on here has not seen their Kids for up to 6 months, some up to 2 years, because CPS told them (Hell no, you are not seeing the Kids) unless you do a Drug Test.

Maybe the fact the Parents are clean? How do you know for a fact that they are still drug users? Have you see the evidence or proof of that? Or hearsay from the mouths of CPS?

You just don't know the nature of the whole story, you been picked to care for this baby since (newborn?)

Best chance, you probably been lied to.

Maybe it could be true, can you really see it for yourself? If that was me, I would see the Parents and see it for myself. Leave the Baby home with a Foster Father, and go over there and see for yourself. I would. If I find out that they are clean parents, and I have been duped into caring for an innocent Baby for Monetary issues for CPS to get Fundings, I would be mad as hell.

But it could be true. You can rest assured if you knew the truth, then you can care for this pretty girl but best chance, she won't be there long, she will be adopted out. Did you say 5 months?

Termination of Parental Rights for those Parents coming up soon! That is why CPS told you that they are (Drug users) still. Do the math, 5 months. Most TPR takes place between 6 months to a Year.

What if? What if? You just don't know. If you have seen documents, as proof, it can be made up and twisted into their lies. They are known to make up lies about those parents (drug users still) blah, blah...5 months of no visits (could be prevention of visitation or denying them of visitations, what if they really wanted to see the baby but was denied?)

5 months? What happened before? Did they visit the baby before 5 months prior? If they did, then all of a sudden stopped? What if CPS stopped all of their visits? They did so with other Parents on this Board.

If I was caring for a baby that was not mine, and I would question their actions and get to the TRUTH. I cannot care for a baby on a hearsay from the mouths of CPS. I gotta see it for myself, If I was a Foster Mom. I have many, many, many Foster Parent Friends, and most of them WERE TOLD by CPS that they were sexually abused, they were abused, they were neglected, but are they the truth? or fabricated? Lied into something else?

I got this Parent that was under Sexual Abuse from her Son to the Sister, and it was a lie, and This Daughter was adopted out to the Foster Mother and she was lied to about the Sexual Abuse, and would later find out that she lied to CPS because she didn't like the Rules, and Sexual Abuse from her Brother DID NOT HAPPEN! The Parents lost their Daughter, due to TPR and She was adopted out already and that is the high price the Daughter has to pay for lying. I know this Foster Parent already and as well the Birth Parent. I knew both sides of the story. CPS fabricated the story and made it bigger than it was.

Guess what? The Son that supposedly did the Sexual Abuse to the Sister STILL with the Birth Parents! STILL! All they took out was the Daughter, the only girl in the Family, and there was three Boy in the Family and the Three Boys are still with the Birth Parents, and they lost the only girl in the family because she was the only girl and hence she is now 14 and was adopted at 13 by the Foster Mother who was told that she was sexually abused by her Brother. It was NOT the PARENTS! Why didn't they take out the Son supposedly doing the sexual abuse, but take out the girl?

It does not make sense to me. I Knew it is because CPS wanted her, and wanted her out to make money for Foster Care and hence Foster Mother adopted her at 13. That is very rare that Adoptions has 13 to 14 yrs old being adopted out. But the fact, the parents lost the girl based on the lie.

Dear, this Baby might have lost her Parents based on a lie...you just don't know. I bet you that she is ready to go for Adoptions fairly soon.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Heatheranne

Postby Heatheranne » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:23 pm

Last edited by Heatheranne on Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:18 pm

I do have the papers from the hospital she was born at. She tested positive for cocain and marijuana. It says it in black and white.

They lied to you because the parents did not know their rights.

Did you know that there are over the counter drugs and prescriptions, plus herbals that can give that reading?
http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1618

Did you know that there is a law, case law, that states Cocaine Use During Pregnancy Isn't Child Abuse/S. C. ?http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=3802

Did you know that Exposure to Illegal Drugs Insufficient Basis for Dependency Finding ?
http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=3800

Did you know that a hospital cannot turn over a baby to cps due to drug testing of mothers?
http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2386

I do know about the parents still doing drugs for they had random drug testing at the beginning and failed the last 2.

Did you ever ask the parents if they did drugs?

I have sat through 4 different court hearings with them. I don't hate them - I just wish they would try to get their daughter back. I wish they could see the progress she has made. I wish they would show up to the court hearings.

I don't understand you said you sat through 4 different court hearings with them and then you said you wish they would show up for the court hearings.

CPS most likely did not tell them of some of those court hearings. It happened to us. We got smart from reading this site that we had to keep checking with the courthouse to see if they scheduled them.

I have gone to parent visits before where they have shown up 30 - 45 minutes late. Or at the permancy hearing they showed up 30 minutes late.

Another neat cps trick. Don't give the parents the right time so that we can put it on our records.

I suspect the parent's are giving up because they can't defend themselves correctly.

Now onto what you must do.

You need to protect your children from being their victims. You need to look at the guardianship post if you do not already have guardianship for your children.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103

They might come at you eventually. Whenever you have any dealings with cps they are in your door for life. I know you love your
agency, but if you do anything wrong they will side with cps.
Last edited by Dazeemay on Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm

I don't know how you got the paperwork, most Foster parents are not given documents of the Foster Children. You are not supposed to see the documents as there is a Law to protect their Privacy due to Confidentiality Law. If you saw the paper, then CPS violated Confidentiality Law.

You are not supposed to be shown the papers at all. Foster Parents are there just to CARE for the Children and they will be shown about their Medical needs, that's it. No other documents shown to Foster Parents at all unless if they are interested in Adopting. It sounds like you are wanting to adopt this Baby.

I would suggest you to get CPS Records directly and you will see the truth in it, more than you don't know already. If you are in a procedure in Adopting, make sure you get copies of CPS Records first before going ahead to adopt the baby. Because when the Baby grows up and becomes 18, she or he will request the copies from CPS and what happens if he or she finds out that the Parents are innocent to begin with? That they fabricated and lied to you? This Baby can go back and sue CPS for the Lies that puts her or him through all of those years that lost the Parents in that process. Most Drug Tests raise a false readings even a Cold Medicine can raise a drug test red flag.

Did you deal with a Crack Baby? Did she cry all night? for Months? If she did not cry that much, most chance she does not have drugs in her system. CPS are known to fabricate records, and Drug Tests can raise a false positive. I know a Cocaine Baby cannot calm down, and it will cry for 6 months straight. It is WORST than a Colic Baby. There is no way to calm a Cocaine Baby. It requires patience and weaning for up to a Year. Sometimes up to 2 years.

Hospitals are required to call CPS if the Drug Test raise a positive, but it is often not a through positive. It can be a false positive.

If you get the CPS Records, you will see that the Parents did in fact try to get the baby back but CPS probably try to prevent that fact, because they want to make money with you.

If it is true, that the Parents are "addicted", you deserve to know the truth, and you need to know what's in the records if you are in a process of adopting? You don't want the baby to come back to haunt CPS and sue themf or wrongful removal? The Baby will grow up and turn 18 and she or he will request copies from CPS and he or she will find out the truth. Do you want that on your conscience? You gotta make sure before you make the right decision for this baby, after all it is her or his FUTURE. All of her or his Ancestors are lost in the line, she or he deserve to know who her or his parents ARE.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:10 pm

Yes Dazzemay: CPS are known to give them the wrong time of the court hearings....

They are also known to deny visitations...and postpone....

They are known to fabricate records to show that the parents are drug addicts (still).

Why is there no Service Plan? Sounds like they are trying to complete them, but failed 2 drug tests only? What about the rest? Was that negative? I am curious. Did they pass 10 other ones? Who knows? Why no renification Plan? No parenting class? Sounds like the Parents got the run around...same as the others on the boards, they got the same story. They missed the court hearing because they were NOT notified by CPS.

Think about this one:

Did not visit 5 months, (possible denied visitation)
failed 2 drug tests out of what number of other Drug tests?
Did not show up for Court Hearings (possible CPS did not notify them)
Was late 20 mins or 30 mins (possible CPS gave them the wrong time to make them look bad)
Where is the Service Plan?
Where is the Relative Placement? (Why is the Baby placed with Foster Parents instead? Where is the Baby's Grandparents? and why is the baby not placed with Relatives?)

Something sound fishy to me but the fact that the Foster Mother was able to see the Paper work was a violation to the Confidentiality Law. Most Foster parents are not allowed to see such documents. CPS can tell them all they want to say, to make it look good and keep the Fundings rolling. I just don't know, Why would the Drug Addict Parents go all the trouble to try even to show up, if anything at all? Most Drug Addicts won't show up. But they did in fact, tried, but CPS are trying to prevent them to do so.

50% of the time, CPS would prevent a Parent to show up for Court Hearings, 50% other times, they show up on the Right time, because they checked with the Court and on their own. The fact they did show up, which is about 30 minutes late or whatever, it does not matter, they SHOWED up means that they do care. I just don't understand about 5 months missed visitation though, but I can understand that CPS probably denied them visitation in order to prevent them future contact with the baby directly. I read similar stories on the boards, and it is strikingly similar which is the prevention of CONTACT with the Children with Visitation. FAiled Drug tests, failed visitation, court being late, etc...etc..sounds like CPS's doing... I mean why was the Foster Mother allowed to 4 court hearings? I just don't get it. I thought most Foster Parents don't go to these hearings unless they are opt to adopt the Children? I just don't know.

I mean you cannot just break the bond between a baby with its Mother. Almost never.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:55 pm

I don't know how you got the paperwork, most Foster parents are not given documents of the Foster Children. You are not supposed to see the documents as there is a Law to protect their Privacy due to Confidentiality Law. If you saw the paper, then CPS violated Confidentiality Law.

Frustrated, the list of those who can look at these records include foster parents, along with teachers and physicians etc. I just read the list today and will post it for you when I find it again. It is on the National clearinghouse site.

Hospitals are required to call CPS if the Drug Test raise a positive, but it is often not a through positive. It can be a false positive.
It is against the law and I posted that to her.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:09 pm

According to Texas law prospective adoptive parents can see the records.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes ... 261.00.htm

SS 261.201

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:27 pm

Welcome to the site heatheranne :wink:

Glad to have you aboard
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:56 pm

I just want to say "Bless your heart" for taking that sweet little girl into your home and keeping her safe. If not for people like you think what would happen to all the children who are removed and put into homes where they are are not cared for by loving people. Someone needs to keep these kids safe and loved until they can be back with their families.

I wish CPS would put forth more effort to make sure the kids they take are better cared for in the foster care system. It just turns my stomach every story I read about children abused in foster care. There is no excuse for it..... none! and I think CPS should be more accountable for where they place the children. Why aren't the workers who place children in dangerous homes held more accountable. They hold parents accountable if they leave their kids with a sitter who harm them. Just makes no sence to me.

Anyway "keep up the good work" hug those babies and love those babies till they can get back home.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:20 am

Heatheranne,
You sound like you really do care and you did teach me
that fosters can see the records! Does that include
ALL of the records? My own family hasn't been allowed
to see all of our records. The case file has this manila
envelope that the clerk pulls out each time the parent
asks to see the court file. Seems pretty rotten!

You wanna hear a good one?
Guess who's been telling me that Fosters can't
see the records? Fosters.

I am actually GLAD if it's legal for Fosters to see
the records, and would encourage Fosters to
make sure the kid has not been unfairly taken.

Yes, there are druggie parents who are
too far gone to rehabilitate, and for that case
I am glad somebody as caring as you is there.

I must confess that I have interacted with
some Fosters who see the bio parents too
much as their enemy and are quite hostile.
Others see CPS as their benefactor and so
want to believe anything CPS says.

Sadly too many Fosters fall into those
categories. A small portion dare to investigate
and advocate against CPS where CPS did wrong.

One foster mom not only rescued the child
but many others when she discovered that
AIDS babies were being poisoned by experimental
AIDS drugs and the advocacy they were required
to have was not in place! The agencies became hostile
and threatened to yank her Foster license but
a Judge finally stepped in and stopped that!

Please forgive myself and others if we mistake
you for "the other side".
Parents actually fighting CPS agencies are under
some intolerable stress.

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:26 am

im not sure how it is done in your state but here when we go to court before we leave everyone involved gets a paper with the new court orders and the date and time of the next court dates parents shouldnt have to rely on CPS to get the court date and time if they show up to the hearings.

God bless you heather for being one of the good fosterers out there....there are so few of you left.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:11 am

Greegro,

It goes according to your state who gets to see the records.

http://nccanch.acf.hhs.gov/general/lega ... es/search/

For instance here is your state:

http://nccanch.acf.hhs.gov/general/lega ... esults.cfm

jane

Postby jane » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:27 am

hello, a lurker here and I have to chime in on this, just because I can't stay silent

OMG, I cannot believe you people!

The parents are drug heads, the baby had it in her system! You think they lie about that too? COME ON!

my opinion is this

Those parents had their chance with this precious little baby girl and they blew it, big time! They should never get her back, she should be put up for adoption!

If they start testing clean, I still would not trust them till they test clean for at least 5 years!

Some people should not be allowed kids. Period!

CPS has TONS of problems, sure....but not everyone who looses their kid is innocent!

look at all the poor kids beating and raped! Where the hell are their 'rights'?

No, I do not believe everyone here is wanted what's best for the kids. Not CPS, or even some parents.

The whole system needs a major overhaul.

there, I said it,

Go ahead and beat me up, or delete this post if you can't take the truth.

but at least someone finally said it!

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:43 am

jane wrote:<<<snip>>>

Thanks for the excellent comment!

Stay around if you can.

Best, Dan from New York

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:16 am

I cannot believe that Fosters are allowed to see Records where Parents are not allowed to on their own Child?

Where are our privacy rights?

I guess that is what the Country is coming to where they can get to see your Medical Records, it is becoming of a norm these days. I can see why the People are afraid to go to Emergency Rooms, knowing the lurking eyes are looking at your records.

The Records should be sealed. I don't know why the Foster gets to see the records, but I can understand it would be for Medical History, but anything more personal than that should be sealed.

How can Parents defend their say in Court when they are not allowed to see the Records? How can they put in their defense to show their innocence? A Judge can have them subpoeaned and the CPS gets to black out the senstitive ones on the paper to prevent you to see what they said. Why black it out for? They are famous for their white-outs and typing them over again and keep the original in their files but the fake ones goes out in the mainstream. Interesting indeed. I have seen some papers that were blacked out and whited out. It was the description of what happened in the case, and what happened with the Family and they get to black it out? What for? What are they hiding?

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:44 am

Frustrated,

Each state is different in who they allow to view the records.

Some states allow the parents.

How can they put in their defense to show their innocence?
By doing your declaration of facts is how.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:45 am

Jane and Heatheranne:

It is fortunate that you both have not been involved with CPS, you should be glad that they did not go to your house and harrass and make up lies to put in their reports. Jane, you have not been on the other side and rest of us Parents has been innocent of the charges that they had laid upon. They just don't stop there, they keep on lying and lying...make up reports to prove their point.

You should be fortunate that you have not been in our shoes, and we are thankful that you have not been there yet. Count your Blessings and keep your Children intact and precious. We would not want anything from CPS to harm our Children, much less of an on going harrassment for Years. Most of us here been harrassed for between 2 years and up to 10 years. The most longest family being harrassed was 35 years. I cannot imagine having CPS in our faces constantly for 35 years. Most parents would have gone nuts over that harrassement and stalking and lying and making things up about your Family. Why WOULD WE WANT TO GO THROUGH this for? We wouldn't want this to be imposed on ANYONE! It is an unpleaseant feeling, the constant put downs, and brown nosing and looking at you that you are no good parent. It is negative. But remember the most who are hurt emotional wise and psch. affair being hurt ARE THE CHILDREN. Why would CPS put them through to see all of this? over and over? Right in front of everybody else? Children thinks it is their fault. Which it isn't. But CPS seems to make the point it is the parent's fault, but the Children still feels it is their fault and will feel like that way for years. That is why they have behavioural problems in Foster Care. :roll:

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:56 am

Jane,

I am going to reiterate for individuals like you who think we are all paranoid conspiracy theorists. The following are the three "charges" against us in our recent joust with CPS (it was an anonymous call, as are many):

1. There was junk and high weeds in our yard (it's a 1/3 acre lot, and, yes, there is junk that we cannot afford to have hauled off in the corner of the lot...MOST of it from the previous occupants).

2. We "Refused to send our children to school" (like over 1 million nationwide, we homeschool our children...even the caseworker admitted as soon as she heard this that it was not within her authority to investigate this).

3. Our 16 month old son was observed "stuffing food into his mouth" at a public dinner.

Tell me, Jane, which of those screams "neglect" to you? Sure, there are certainly some cases of abuse and neglect out there, tragically, but the FACT remains that in the VAST MAJORITY of cases investigated by CPS, the parents are innocent.

jane wrote:hello, a lurker here and I have to chime in on this, just because I can't stay silent

OMG, I cannot believe you people!

The parents are drug heads, the baby had it in her system! You think they lie about that too? COME ON!

my opinion is this

Those parents had their chance with this precious little baby girl and they blew it, big time! They should never get her back, she should be put up for adoption!

If they start testing clean, I still would not trust them till they test clean for at least 5 years!

Some people should not be allowed kids. Period!

CPS has TONS of problems, sure....but not everyone who looses their kid is innocent!

look at all the poor kids beating and raped! Where the hell are their 'rights'?

No, I do not believe everyone here is wanted what's best for the kids. Not CPS, or even some parents.

The whole system needs a major overhaul.

there, I said it,

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:03 am

gideonmacleish wrote:Jane,

I am going to reiterate for individuals like you who think we are all paranoid conspiracy theorists. The following are the three "charges" against us in our recent joust with CPS (it was an anonymous call, as are many):

1. There was junk and high weeds in our yard (it's a 1/3 acre lot, and, yes, there is junk that we cannot afford to have hauled off in the corner of the lot...MOST of it from the previous occupants).

2. We "Refused to send our children to school" (like over 1 million nationwide, we homeschool our children...even the caseworker admitted as soon as she heard this that it was not within her authority to investigate this).

3. Our 16 month old son was observed "stuffing food into his mouth" at a public dinner.

Tell me, Jane, which of those screams "neglect" to you? Sure, there are certainly some cases of abuse and neglect out there, tragically, but the FACT remains that in the VAST MAJORITY of cases investigated by CPS, the parents are innocent.

Gid,

Jane is speaking about the parents of the girl who is being fostered by Heather "We have a 9 month old who has been with us since she was 1 month. Mother and father still choose drugs over seeing this pretty little girl. I think the last time they came to a vistit was 5 months ago."

Jane is NOT referring to YOUR case.

She is commenting on specific people in a specific situation... and they AREN'T YOU!!!

Best, Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:17 am

But still Dan, we don't know the Whole Truth to that case. Maybe it was fabricated and lied in their reports. Maybe they lied and maybe the Drug test indeed raised a false positive.

It is like putting the horse before the cart, we just don't know what pertains to that case and we don't know the whole truth. We know the whole truth about our cases and it is based on Lies.

Just like your Cases, Dan, it was based on Lies.

But Gid was right, the VAST Majority of Parents are perscuted unjustly. There are very small majority of real abusers and neglecters out there, only 1% because real Parents has the bond with their Children, they would not do this. Because we all have Parental Instinct, a Mother Instinct if you will, to protect our Children at all costs.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:31 am

Frustrated wrote: But still Dan, we don't know the Whole Truth to that case. Maybe it was fabricated and lied in their reports. Maybe they lied and maybe the Drug test indeed raised a false positive.

Fine, but where have the parents been the last five months?

I helped two woman who used meth on the way to give birth to their babies!

I never would have believed that could happen until both these woman admitted it!

Who would want to be bug-eyed awake to pass something the size of a watermellon?

Frustrated wrote: It is like putting the horse before the cart, we just don't know what pertains to that case and we don't know the whole truth. We know the whole truth about our cases and it is based on Lies.

Just like your Cases, Dan, it was based on Lies.

But Gid was right, the VAST Majority of Parents are perscuted unjustly. There are very small majority of real abusers and neglecters out there, only 1% because real Parents has the bond with their Children, they would not do this. Because we all have Parental Instinct, a Mother Instinct if you will, to protect our Children at all costs.

I've posted that I believe 95% of the reports have no evidence to support a positive finding.

Best, Dan

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”