Newcomers, Please be Specific & Descriptive

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nickerdew

I still don't understand...

Postby nickerdew » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:11 pm

I am a 39 year old single/widowed mom of two.
My son is almost 18 and my daughter is still pre teen ( I am afraid to post anything to descriptive here because I know what and how these social workers operate)
my kids were stolen from me in 2003 and placed in an abusive home that was brought to the attention of the socila worker but instead of working towards their safety she told the abuser of the childs report of te abuse.
When this first happend I was an emotional wreck and in great fear for what my kids were going through so because of that I allowed my court appointed attorney to lie to me and convince me to roll over and agree to everything or I would never see my kids again and I am quoting the attorney.
Now, because of a malicious person making false allegations (who has a history of abuse) a new case was opened.
the social worker has listed all the allegations as unfounded but refuses to close the case until I have signed releases of information regarding me and my personal health care.
Social worker claims that the case was 'staffed' and it was decided by the staff that this should be done.
i have taken and passed all u.a.'s since 2003 and will continue to pass all u.a.'s for the rest of my life.
I still don't get it?
I also have a dianosis of my children of P.T.S.D. stemming from CPS action and because my child is terrified to go to school ( where they stole her from last time) I have sent her to live with her aunt and uncle in eastern washington so she will have the opportunity to get an education and to feel some sense of security.
Please! Any advice is welcomed, I have also been e-mailing our state politicains, Pat Roach, Cantwell and Bob Apple.
I won't stop, they didn't.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Please do not sign anything. Sign nothing. Social workers often bluff to get you to sign authorizations.

I take it that your children are with you. If they are with you you have a lot more leverage.

If your children are with you in your home then sign nothing. The Court must order the release of your medical records etc. If you sign, you are giving away your rights.

I am not an attorney. This is my personal opinion solely from experience.

nickerdew

signing away constitutional rights!

Postby nickerdew » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 am

Thank you so much for your response!
I did not nor will I sign anything.
I can not express enough gratitude I have for this site and the people here.
This site directed me to the appropriate people and they made a world of difference ( I think !).
I have been told that this case will once again be staffed and that the socail worker will more than likely close it because I have passed all U.A.'s and have a physician who is backing me up 110%!
(If it comes to that)

The social worker also said many times over that ( in front of a witness once and I have written it down in the journal I keep for this on the other occasions) that she has no concerns other than my child attending school regularly and that is not problem because my child is now in counseling with someone whom knows will keep from being snatched.
It's very heartbreaking when your child is clutching you and sobbing that the child is terrified of school.
NOT FAIR!
I feel like we can finally start to heal from all this and actually be excited about Christmas.

Even though my children may now be safe from this I am very much going to keep involved and do whatever I can to help other children and their families.
If I would have known about this site and my rights years ago my children would have never gone through the nightmare they have and our family would still be whole.

We need a type of advocacy for truly abused kids but the system we have now is a disgrace and those who have served to make it so disgusting need to be forced to wear a great big red C around their neck and have a big sign posted in their yard that will publicly notify the community that, that person/persons were CORRUPT CPS Social workers!
Just like when they used to make women who cheated wear an A.
The public needs to know!

I will continue to pray for ALL the kids out there that are being terrorized.

Oh yeah... another thing I was thinking about is that cps claims to have the desire to keep families together if at all possible, then why is it that they more often than not remove the kids and then order services? ( redundant question) It is so obviously about the money.
Bob Apple described it best to me when he said that cps uses a civil court and in civil court it is not about proof beyond a shadow of a doubt but opinion.
Just like if two people were fighting overa car. SICK!
God has a very specail place set aside for those who harm children...this includes social workers!

Free_Kaler

Free_Kaler

Postby Free_Kaler » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Hi all, most of you (or some anyway :) ) know me. Just checking back in, and help if I can.
den.

D3adp001

Postby D3adp001 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm

How do you do,

My adventure in to the state run slave trade began nearly 18years ago, Over that time i have spent literly thousands of hours learning the tricks of the trade, they are quite crafty i must admit, but they are not impossible to beat. with that said i will go read for a while, maybe i can offer some help, and learn somthing new, While my journey through the nightmare is nearly at an end, I still have some issues with the system that need adressed, They have grown to hate me, atleast i have that much. =0)
D3ADP001,

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Welcome to the site D3
:)
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

SharonRising

I am New here

Postby SharonRising » Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 am

Hello all,
My name is Sharon. I am from Blacksburg, South Carolina (Cherokee County). I have been fighting DSS since October 3,2008.
Here is my storie,
It was a Friday afternoon, my two younger kids 8 and 9 had been at their Fathers house all week, since we have joint custody every other week. Well the two was coming home that day, my 15 year old girl was at school, my husband and I was in the middle of cleaning, when DSS showed up at my door. This worker tells me that she was there to talk to me about my ex husband, that on that Thursday he spanked one of my sons and left bruises, he also has a record of assualt and battery on me, he was found guilty of this by jury.
Well, as soon as this worker came in she started going through my house, she then told me that if I did not open a door to a room we only used for storage she would call police. Well she called any way. The police did NOT knoxk on my door they just jerked it open, they told me I did not love my kids. The POLICE spoke with the DSS lady out side then they all told me they where removing my kids for neglect, the police did Not go through my house at all they only looked at the pictures the DSS lady said was my house. My kids cried, my oldest son kept saying Mommy I'm sorry for telling about daddy, I don't want to leave you.
That was on a Friday on the following Tuesday my husband, my ex husband and I had to be in court. DSS was going after a finding of NEGLECT on me and my husband and a finding of PHYSICAL ABUSE BY EXESSIVE CORPAL PUNISHMENT on my EX HUSBAND. Right before this hearing was giving papers that said my husband and i allowed my ex to leave bruises and my home was filthy. How can I allow some thing I knew nothing about, since the kids was with him all week? Any way DSS ask the judge to place my 15 daughter in to state care, she is still in a girls home. DSS then asks the judge to place my two boys (8 and 9) with their father the same one DSS is finding he commited Abuse by Exsessive Corpal Punishment. WHAT!!! I could not beleave this. DSS knows this man left the bruises, my kids told them he did it and he told them he did it but didn't mean to, yea right. Well, during the hearing it came out that my EX Mother- In -Law had DSS sent to my home, because at first DSS was talking of taking them from my ex. Well, DSS got what they wanted from the judge. The judge did tell my ex he could not inforce corpal punishment on my kids again ( no hitting them what so ever) and for my ex to take a parenting class. The judge order my husband and I to take a parenting class and me to have a Mental Evalution done.
Judge also ordered I see my daughter twice a month for 1 hour each time supervised by DSS and at DSS request the judge ordered supervised visits with my two boys twice a month for no more than two hours each time, guess who DSS ask to supervise these visits my ex husband who was found guilty by court of abuing me, thats right I have to let him supervise or I can not see my kids. Were is the JUSTICE at in this.
well, my husband and I do the parenting classes, and I take their crazy test, which they say they still don't have results for this, it was done the first week in January, 2009.
My ex husband has not completed his parenting class yet, which was ordered to be done by the middle of January 2009. Also two weeks ago I find out that he is still hitting the boys, because they told DSS their daddy is still hitting them. I asked DSS what they are going to do about this, NOTHING I am told, why, DSS says the judge did not put it in writing( in the court order).
In other words DSS says it is ok to physical abuse, but don't be cleaning your home when they come.
Oh, yea now DSS tells me that it might be October before we go back to court.
I know that my 4th and 14th amendments where broke. I have a court appointed attorney who is a Real Estate Attorney and is NO help to me.
PLEASE I NEED HELP MY KIDS CRY WANTING TO COME HOME AND I LOVE THEM AND WANTING THEM HOME!!
Any help or advice I can get would be so grateful.
Thank You All For Listening,
Sharon
P.S. you may email me at [email protected]
Thank You Again. You all are in my prayers

proudmomofive

Advocate needed 4 mother, 2 babies San Diego,CA

Postby proudmomofive » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 am

I am asking for an advocate, a voice for me, for them. My name is Kimberly, 40 years old. They are Jack 3yrs. 9 mo., Kendra 1yr.5 mo. I cannot do this myself. I do not know who I can trust. I have been so afraid of doing/saying the wrong thing that I have not said anything to anyone for over 6 months. I am an educated mother of 5. For 18 years, I never drempt I'd be told I could not be a mother, unable to care for my own children. My children were never neglected or abused.
Last year, my 5 bedroom home was "raided" by the San Diego Sheriffs Department on a search warrant they obtained from false information given to them by an "infornmant". I was awoken at %am - my infant daughter asleep on my chest- by unidentified men in swat gear with automatic weapons pointed in my face. The rest is like a bad dream I cannot wake up from. Before they were finished with this search- which took over 3 hours- CPS came and took Jack, 2yrs. at the time, and Kendra, 8 months away from me. They of course, did not find any of the drug trafficing things listed on the warrant...because I never dealt drugs. They arrested me for a misdemeanor warrant, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription... for an unidentified pill in the bottom of my purse...turned out to be a methadone pill. I had found it in my car and did not want the kids to get it. I forgot all about it. I have never taken methadone. I was let out about 12 hours later. The sherriffs were mad because I guess they felt stupid. The kids were healthy and well taken care of when they were taken. They twisted words and stories around to fit thier needs. They were sneaky, uninformative and fcruel. The only trauma my babies ever suffered- especially Jack - is when he realized he could not come home. When I tracked him down the next morning and got him on the phone in his "foster moms" house, he dropped the phone and began to gather his things to come home. When she told him he was not going home...he began to sob uncontrollably and there was nothing I could say to console him. He would blurt out I LOVE YOU MOMMY, I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY !!! ...over, and over and over. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD RIGHT THEN. He did not show up to the next few 1 hour per week supervised visits they allowed me in the office. They told me he was sick. Jack has never been sick a day in his life. Not even a cold or an ear infection. The new "mom" told me he would not come to the phone anymore when I called. Everything is real blurry after this. For the next month I took as many valium as I possibly could so I could breathe and I quickly became dependent. I used my life savings of $5,000 to put myself through a medically controlled detox and drug program. I have not taken a drug since. But this did not make my babies come back. Due to everything , I have been homeless and destitute these past 6 months. Their father has taken all the bullshit classes he was told to and has a little job and an address due to the help of his family. My family...my dad is a federal judge here in san diego- they are not speaking to me. I have shamed them.
Just this past month I am no longer homeless. I finally have a job, a nice place to live, access to a computer and a phone. The last picture I saw of my babies was on easter- the life gone from their little eyes. The last time I saw them was in rehab on Valentines Day. We had a 6 mo. review court date on 5/26/09 that I could not attend...but the dad did and since he was showing progress, they extended it 6 more months.

I CANNOT BE MORE ASHAMED. I FEEL SO PATHETIC. WHY CAN'T I HELP MYSELF? WHY HAVE I BEEN UNABLE TO PULL IT TOGETHER SOONER FOR THEM AND ASK FOR HELP- DO WHATEVER I HAD TO DO FOR THEM? I HAVE ABANDONED THEM. I HAVE DONE IRREPAIRABLE HARM. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM. I WAS BORN TO BE THEIR MOTHER. CAN ANYONE UNDRESTAND ME? CAN YOU HELP ME? CAN YOU TAKE MY HAND AND TELL ME IT IS NOT TOO LATE??? BECAUSE I CANNOT BREATHE
I AM AFRAID TO PICK UP THE PHONE. I AM AFRAID TO FIND OUT WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN MY ABSENCE... I AM PARALYZED WITH THE FEAR THAT I HAVE LOST THEM FOREVER.

I do not know anything but my "workers" name and number and the address of the paternal aunt and uncle that took temporary custody of them.

proudmomofive

Advocate needed 4 mother, 2 babies San Diego,CA

Postby proudmomofive » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 am

I am asking for an advocate, a voice for me, for them. My name is Kimberly, 40 years old. They are Jack 3yrs. 9 mo., Kendra 1yr.5 mo. I cannot do this myself. I do not know who I can trust. I have been so afraid of doing/saying the wrong thing that I have not said anything to anyone for over 6 months. I am an educated mother of 5. For 18 years, I never drempt I'd be told I could not be a mother, unable to care for my own children. My children were never neglected or abused.
Last year, my 5 bedroom home was "raided" by the San Diego Sheriffs Department on a search warrant they obtained from false information given to them by an "infornmant". I was awoken at %am - my infant daughter asleep on my chest- by unidentified men in swat gear with automatic weapons pointed in my face. The rest is like a bad dream I cannot wake up from. Before they were finished with this search- which took over 3 hours- CPS came and took Jack, 2yrs. at the time, and Kendra, 8 months away from me. They of course, did not find any of the drug trafficing things listed on the warrant...because I never dealt drugs. They arrested me for a misdemeanor warrant, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription... for an unidentified pill in the bottom of my purse...turned out to be a methadone pill. I had found it in my car and did not want the kids to get it. I forgot all about it. I have never taken methadone. I was let out about 12 hours later. The sherriffs were mad because I guess they felt stupid. The kids were healthy and well taken care of when they were taken. They twisted words and stories around to fit thier needs. They were sneaky, uninformative and fcruel. The only trauma my babies ever suffered- especially Jack - is when he realized he could not come home. When I tracked him down the next morning and got him on the phone in his "foster moms" house, he dropped the phone and began to gather his things to come home. When she told him he was not going home...he began to sob uncontrollably and there was nothing I could say to console him. He would blurt out I LOVE YOU MOMMY, I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY !!! ...over, and over and over. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD RIGHT THEN. He did not show up to the next few 1 hour per week supervised visits they allowed me in the office. They told me he was sick. Jack has never been sick a day in his life. Not even a cold or an ear infection. The new "mom" told me he would not come to the phone anymore when I called. Everything is real blurry after this. For the next month I took as many valium as I possibly could so I could breathe and I quickly became dependent. I used my life savings of $5,000 to put myself through a medically controlled detox and drug program. I have not taken a drug since. But this did not make my babies come back. Due to everything , I have been homeless and destitute these past 6 months. Their father has taken all the bullshit classes he was told to and has a little job and an address due to the help of his family. My family...my dad is a federal judge here in san diego- they are not speaking to me. I have shamed them.
Just this past month I am no longer homeless. I finally have a job, a nice place to live, access to a computer and a phone. The last picture I saw of my babies was on easter- the life gone from their little eyes. The last time I saw them was in rehab on Valentines Day. We had a 6 mo. review court date on 5/26/09 that I could not attend...but the dad did and since he was showing progress, they extended it 6 more months.

I CANNOT BE MORE ASHAMED. I FEEL SO PATHETIC. WHY CAN'T I HELP MYSELF? WHY HAVE I BEEN UNABLE TO PULL IT TOGETHER SOONER FOR THEM AND ASK FOR HELP- DO WHATEVER I HAD TO DO FOR THEM? I HAVE ABANDONED THEM. I HAVE DONE IRREPAIRABLE HARM. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM. I WAS BORN TO BE THEIR MOTHER. CAN ANYONE UNDRESTAND ME? CAN YOU HELP ME? CAN YOU TAKE MY HAND AND TELL ME IT IS NOT TOO LATE??? BECAUSE I CANNOT BREATHE
I AM AFRAID TO PICK UP THE PHONE. I AM AFRAID TO FIND OUT WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN MY ABSENCE... I AM PARALYZED WITH THE FEAR THAT I HAVE LOST THEM FOREVER.

I do not know anything but my "workers" name and number and the address of the paternal aunt and uncle that took temporary custody of them.

Mema

Postby Mema » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 am

The first thing you need to do is find your faith and take care of yourself. You cannot fight if you do not do these things. There is no shame for victims of this horrible corrupt system. They need innocent parents to keep the funding coming. As far as falling apart after, to us here it means you are an innocent human being. Unfortunately though, the fight is alot of work on your part. You need to learn all you can about the laws in your state, read everything and learn learn learn. I think I can speak for everyone here and say we are here for support and strength and lots of information sharing. You are stronger than you know because you are here reaching out otherwise you could be drowning doing nothing and you are not doing that. Wake up every morning knowing you are a human with all the faults that go with being human and today you will be stronger than yesterday because you are learning all you can. The internet has volumes of information. A few years ago my youngest son went into drug rehab and I went on a seminar to learn how to deal with it, I was given a card I keep in my wallet that says:
THE UNIVERSE IS UNFOLDING PERFECTLY. I CAN RELAX AND LET GO.
It has been there for me through thick and thin in my wallet constantly reminding me. If you are learning all you can to fight and using that knowledge, you will become aware this problem is much bigger than just you and your children. While it is the most painful devastating thing a parent can go through, most difficult to understand why innocent are victims and why children are being destroyed, there are reasons beyond human comprehension. We are all learning to fight together. Maybe that is the most important thing?
You need an advocate, there are resources out there, they are the innocent parents having already gone through this.
As far as your parents not being there to support you, Shame on them never you!!!! I am helping my daughter fight in federal court and your father being a federal judge, well, double shame on him.
I hope this gave you some strength and support, enough to wake up tomorrow saying I am stronger than I was yesterday. You will be included in my prayers, God Bless

tinklee

Newcomer

Postby tinklee » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi. My name is Jenny and I'm from Texas. I had cps called on me with a lot of untrue facts about my home. They said there was drugs and abuse. The cps worker went into my home when I wasn't there and took pictures. It was a little messy and my water was shut off so she said we had to live with my dad. Even though my water is shut off there is enough running water to wash dishes and cook. I don't know how or why but I used it to my advantage. My house was a little messy I know I said that already it just gets to me. I had food on the stove that was cooking for dinner and in one pot had the night before food combined. She said there was old and moldy food on my stove. It wasn't old she said my chicken was rotten. I just got that chicken out that morning and I was boiling it to take it off the bone for chicken noodle soup. My dad said she didn't do her job that well because she didn't check if he had room for us. Now we have to sleep in the living at my dad's house. At first she said I didn't do anything wrong I'm just having financial problems that they can help with. Then she comes back and tells me she put me for neglect because I put my kids at risk with my house so messy. It wasn't so messy. It gets on my nerves because there was no mold or mess like that in my house like she put on her report. As I said the food was cooking and she said it was rotten. We still ate the chicken noodle soup and no one got sick. I had my house clean in a day then she said was can't go back because I don't have water. I'm trying so hard to get the money for the water. I don't have a job right now because I choose to struggle through the summer so I won't have to worry about paying childcare. So now I have to wait to be approved for the financial assistance but that puts me in the books for neglect. They said I was going to be on the program in three to five business days. It's been two weeks they keep postponing my meeting to see if I'm approved. Plus then I have to take classes about parenting and the lady has to come to my house twice a week. They think I have mental problems because I say I didn't do anything wrong. Well I didn't hurt my kids in anyway. We had enough water for what we need and the house wasn't that messy (I've been in worse). My dad's house isn't that clean either. She thought his house was ok and mine wasn't to much worse then his. I don't know what to do. My kids and I want back in our house (in the comfort of our own beds instead of a floor). Also my kids are 9 and 13. They are very mad about the cituation and getting madder. She told me if I were happy about the cituation my kids would be happy about it. Please I told my kids that and they thought she was stupid. They are old enough to know what is going on. We can't do anything it's like we are in jail. There is no privacy. They still use the only tv we can use even though everyone here has their own tv in their room. My brothers friend watches unappropriate stuff with my kids there but we can't go anywhere or do anything about it. I've told the caseworker but she doesn't seem to care. She said I need to be a parent and take control of the cituation. Well I can't take control of my dad, brother, and his friend. I want to know where her brain is. These are grown men that don't really want us here. CPS doesn't care. My kids and I want to go home to the privacy plus the priviledges of our own place. I don't want to accept that money and have them there all the time. I really don't know what to do. They are also telling me who I can and cannot date or be friends with.

Mema

Postby Mema » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Go to churches, Salvation Army, any community resource in your area and try to get help outside of their clutches to turn your water back on. Take pictures of your home and where they are making you live. Take pics of your children sleeping on the floor and their bedrooms. I will repost an agency to contact. There is a parents center somewhere very active in Texas but I need to look it up. See if you can get a picture showing that water does come out of the spout, enough to do dishes ect. Document every contact with them, make them put everything on paper and don't sign anything. Read your constitution and know your rights. Be polite but not niave. Learn the laws in Texas. Good luck and God bless
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

Mema

Texas

Postby Mema » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 pm

<a href=http://www.txcfr.org>TEXAS CENTER FOR FAMILY RIGHTS</a>
I am new at linking so I hope this works if not they are at
www.txcfr.org
Contact them for more information specific to Texas
Mema <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/by_the_book_reform>STOP Child Protective Corruption Ulster County N.Y.</a>

tinklee

Update

Postby tinklee » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 am

I told her not to go in my home because I wasn't there. She went in anyway. She took pictures and I did sign something saying I am cooperating plus living with my dad til maybe 10-01-09. I don't know what to do. She does talk to me like I'm stupid she did the same to my boyfriend. Thanks for that website I'm going to research on what else I could do. The cop told me I can't do anything it's the state and they can do whatever they want including lying about me. I took pictures of my water working but they insist I'm doing it illegaly. I'm not the water meter is broken. The cop that lives accross the street from me said he does this type of thing all the time and my house wasn't that dirty. I forgot to mention since I haven't been able to be home my most valuable things have been stolen from my house including my laptop and digital camera.
Jenny

Mema

Postby Mema » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

What you signed sounds like a safety plan. They very well may have taken your children on the spot no warrant no nothing had you not signed so don't worry about that now. Just don't sign anything else. Tell them you would like your attorney to look them over. No of course there is no attorney but it gets you off the spot and them on it. The site I gave you should be very helpful as it knows state laws. God Bless

snegirevj

Hi! I am new and I was abused in foster care.

Postby snegirevj » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:41 am

I am new here and the Affidavit below will explain why I am here.

AFFIDAVIT OF JUSTIN A. SNEGIREV

State of Oregon )
)
County of Multnomah )

BEFORE ME, the undersigned Notary Public, personally appeared Justin Snegirev, who, having been first duly sworn by me, deposes and says that:

I, Justin Snegirev hereby state that in April, 1989 was placed under the care of Mark and Angie Roberts as a ward of the state of Oregon.

Mark Roberts often physically abused me by grabbing me by the arm and leaving bruises, punching me in the scrotum, shoving me into walls, and picking me up by the throat and throwing me.

My brothers, Dennis Snegirev and Daniel Snegirev, and I attempted to report the abuse to Mr. Al Bushey.

As a result of our efforts to report the abuse taking place, my oldest brother Daniel Snegirev was taken and placed in a different foster home.

Instead of Mr. Al Bushey causing an investigation, Dennis Snegirev and I remained under the care of Mr. and Mrs. Roberts where the abuse continued.

Approximately, September of 1998 I was forced to take a series of “Mind Altering Psychotropic Drugs” such as Ritalin, Prozac, and Tenex.

I had asked Mr. and Mrs. Roberts, Mr. Al Bushey, and Prescribing Physician Loren Calkins if I had the right to refuse the treatment and in return all I received were verbal threats from all three.

It was falsely stated that I had a “Chemical Imbalance” with no scientific tests.

Dr. Richard Steinberg, throughout my time under the care of Mr. and Mrs. Roberts, also prescribed me with series of Mind Altering Medications such as Prozac and Guanfacing.

I continued to ask to know what my rights were, and Mr. and Mrs. Roberts along with Mr. Al Bushey in return gave me smart remarks such as “you think the world is after you”.

While I was in bed one night asleep, I was awakened by Mr. Mark Roberts standing over me in his under pants, urinating on me.

In the spring of 2002 I was separated from my brother Dennis Snegirev and placed under the care of Mr. Roberts daughter when I attempted to run away.

I was picked up by the police where I then told the police officer what had been taking place in the Roberts residence.

I was them moved to Salem Oregon and placed under the care of Mr. and Mrs. Fanelle (sp?), a “structured living” home, where I was still forced to continue the Mind Altering Medications.

Mr. and Mrs. Fanelle had a black Lab that tried to bite me every time I was introduced to her and I did nothing for the dog to treat me that way.

A foster brother in the Fanelle’s residence had been beating on me, and when I told him to “Knock it off” he told Mr. and Mrs. Fanelle what I had said and I was disciplined for it.

Two days after I was placed in the Fanelle’s residence, I was forced to sit in the ditch on the side of the highway, off the property for two days wearing nothing but shorts and a tank top.

I tried to go on the property for a drink of water off the hose where Mr. and Mrs. Fanelle seen me and carried me off the property before I could get a drink of water.

In the two days that I had to sit in on the side of the road, Mr. and Mrs. Fanelle only gave me one peanut butter sandwich and a glass of water.

Case Worker Mrs. Orillia Filapado (sp?), then took Mr. Al Bushey’s place as my case worker and placed me with Danny and Loraine Hoover.

Mr. and Mrs. Hoover had attempted to take me off the medication but the therapist I had been meeting would state that it would not be a good idea because of the withdrawal symptoms that were at risk.

Through middle school and high school I started realizing my mind seemed to be clouded and I could not comprehend what I was reading, and even conversations were hard to process, almost as if I had short-term memory.

I became deathly afraid of speaking and would flinch at the slightest power a peer would try to take over me.

Any class I took in school that would require me to progress I would fail, even after attempting the same class four times.

In the fall of 2005 an investigation was caused in the Hoover’s residence and I was taken from school and placed under the care of Edger and Joyce Oliver (sp?), and was still forced against my will to remain on the Mind Altering Medications, and was refused to be informed of my rights in relation to the Mind Altering Medications.

I asked Mrs. Orillia Filipado if I will be able to return to the Hoover’s residence and she replied “You Will Never See Them Again”.

I cried for three days straight after being taken from the Hoover’s residence losing track of whether it was day or night.

Mr. and Mrs. Oliver offered me a job working at fairs with them for their catering business, and not aware of my rights I accepted.

I worked for the Oliver’s from June to August of 2005, 6 days a week and 10-12 hours a day.

Prior to accepting the position, Danny and Loraine Hoover had gotten visiting rights.

The Oliver’s wanted me to work for them through the visits with the Hoovers and when I told them that I want time off to see the Hoover family they told me no.

Because I was working so much and receiving less than minimum wage, I told them I wanted to quit so that I could see Mr. and Mrs. Hoover.

Mr. and Mrs. Oliver grounded me for quitting.

In August of 2005 I ran away and completely stopped taking medications.

I found my mom, only to find out she still abuses Meth Amphetamines.

I started abusing alcohol.

In the winter of 2006 custody was granted to my brother in Longview Washington who I found to also be not only abusing drugs, but he didn’t have room for me and began to abuse his fiancé.

Approximately September of 2006 My half sister Glorene and her Husband Jeffery Bell were granted custody of me and I was told by the Individual inspecting the house that I would still remain a ward of the state until I was 23 years of age.

My sister Glorene Bell was married and had a two bedroom apartment with three children living with her under section 8 low income housing.

Mr. Bell would beat my sister and threaten to kill her and their kids with his firearms if she ever tried to leave him.

After the placement with Mr. and Mrs. Bell I surfed from couch to couch and ended up homeless with nowhere to live.

Despite the fact that I was homeless struggling to find a place to sleep every night, I still managed to enroll myself into high school and attempt to gain whatever credits that I could.

I began feeling lively after a year to two years after I stopped taking the medications, and small things such as remembering the names of songs, or even a paragraph that I would be reading would be clear to me.

My ability to socialize became better, and I could hold conversations again, but still knew it was not all I would have been capable of if I had not been abused.

Early 2007, I contacted Child Welfare and the Independent Living program and was turned down multiple times, being told they can’t find my case in the state's database, and “voluntary services do not exist” or “There are no grants available to help you with school”.

My alcohol addiction worsened and I started blacking out waking up in hospitals not knowing how I got there.

I had multiple attempts of suicide, and have a scar that I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

I tried taking Ibuprofen to kill myself and took over 100 pills which were 250 to 500 mg capsules a piece ending up in the hospital.

My hospital bills in the 4 years I was homeless put me in a debt that will take the rest of my life to pay off.

August of 2008 told Attorney Edmund Spinney that Child Welfare was refusing me of services that I was entitled to.

Mr. Spinney was also told that services don’t exist for me until he forced Child Welfare and Independent Living program to allow me to receive services

Still to this day I struggle with fears which I never had before I began the medications and the nightmare of my foster home experiences.
Justin A. Snegirev

Mema

Postby Mema » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm

My heart goes out to you. Unfortunately there are many who share similar stories in foster care. Find a caring lawyer to sue them at least for therapy services for the rest of your life. You deserve at least that much. School is supposed to be paid for but because you ran away there may be a glitch in the system. Good luck and God bless.

raven

Postby raven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 am

Hi my sister is having problems with cps,her ex is constantly calling cps and making false accusations,my sister and her children get no peace and it's putting a strain on the oldest child.we were told that he could call as many times as he wants and he does and they know it's him but protect him ,this man also beat my sister and her scratched their daughter as she tried to flee from him,he has 9 counts against him ,now cps put a neglect charge against her and him from that night,but this happen back in the middle of june and served her in the end september,she was tested for drugs and alchol the test were screwed up saying that she tampered with the test they said there was alot of water in the urine and that she must of drank a massive amount of water before court ,so they took it as a high positive for pot,so now she has to go to drug rehab which she is doing .she's trying to play their game but nothing seems to satisfy them or the judge and seems to give more rights to the man that attacked her and her daughter.

upstate ny

tinklee

Update

Postby tinklee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I wrote when my case first started. Since then my house has been broken into several times with all my valuables taken. On December 15th my house was broken into and someone decided to smoke weed and leave evidence. I didn't call the cops cause everytime I did the cps lady safety planned my kids away from me. She saw the stuff and took pictures of it. Then she went to court and said I allowed that to happen and they took my kids away from me. I really need help and want my kids back. My son was yelled at today because he sent me a message telling me of his birthday party. The caseworker hasn't even bothered telling me of my visit. Please help. I want my kids back. My son was a perfect gentle man the doctor told the caseworker I'm taking good care of his diabetes. Now he is a very angry boy. The caseworker told the judge I don't take care of his diabetes or feed them when she has come to my home several times while we were eating dinner. She even showed up at my house at 9pm before. She even told the judge that my son's syringe for his insulin didn't have a needle even though she didn't check. She also said it belonged to my boyfriend for his drugs. He doesn't do drugs.

Dupria

Postby Dupria » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 am

Hello Everyone..
I am dealing with a very very jealous ex-husband..who seems to manage to fool countless of people with his lies..he has called CPS on me 3 times..For drugs and being an un-fit mother..of course i have talked with these people and have PASSED ALL the drugs tests..We have a 11 yr old little girl together...he degrades me to her everytime he has visits with her..I have explained to him until i am blue in the face..NOT to do that..it is not good for her...He tells her that my neighbors do drugs, that I do drugs and anyone else that knows me, does drugs..When she is returned from her week-ends visits with her father...She is so hard to handle, that it breaks my heart..She back talks constantly, she lies, and tells me if i spank her, that she will call the cops..I love her with my whole being, and i am worried to death....My ex lost a job before, for failing a drug test..also in the past he was arrested and taken from my home for being spaced out on the something..the arresting officer told him that my ex was on crack..This does not seem to matter to these people..I am so worried about my daughter..

babydsmom

Postby babydsmom » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

My 3 week old son was taken in CA by cps after i took him to the emergency room due to spontaneous bruising on his face and ear. The forensic doctor said it had to be abuse that caused this. My baby continued to get more bruises on his ankle from a pressure cuff that we documented with pictures and told a nurse and social worker about. the sw said she couldn't acknowledge what she was looking at as a bruise. A doctor never came to look at the bruises. My son also got mosquito like red spots on his face while in the hospital and no one came to look at them. I thought he might have been having an allergic reaction so i kept telling them that i thought he was allergic. They finally switched his formula the night i was kicked out of the hospital. It is now almost 9 weeks later. I am constantly being told to just confess because it will be easier for everyone to help me. I am being accused of having post-partum depression. I pray every night and read the Bible constantly. My spirit is constantly being attacked, but I won't let them get the best of me.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 pm

You need an attorney NOW. Right now. Hock the farm (old expression) if need be and find a competent attoirney accostumed to dealing with CPS to represent you.

These matters, as you have described, have a tendacy to esculate; I don't mean to scare you but if you have an attorney, the playing ground is leveled and you may not have to go through what some many others have gone through when they take their chances without a private attorney.

CPS will accuse you of EVERYTHING and many of them will lie to make their accusations seem real. They are looking for fault not vindication.

Please contact an attorney right away.

Good luck to you.

SereneCalm

Re: Newcomers

Postby SereneCalm » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

I am a grandma of 2 beautiful little girls who were removed from me due to a complaint from someone who live across the country and is a known mental patient. When CPS knocked on my door one morning at 7 am we had just gotten out of bed and were getting the 4 yr old ready for preschool. The worker never even came into my house. She demanded me to bring the girls outside (it was freezing). She then told me to go in and get them some clothing that she was taking them. I didn’t know anything about my rights against CPS. All i knew is i had fought for close to 3 yrs to get custody of my babies from the parents who WERE abusers.

A friend of mine from Scottland knew what was happening and found the Alex Jones show where he had done an interview with Nancy Schaefer. I contacted her and we spoke in great detail about my case and how there was no case. Through working with her, she tought me how to phone and write to my State Representatives. I was fortunate as I got my girls back in only 5 weeks but it was not for doing it all myself. Mrs Schaefer guided me in what to do, and showed me how to use those people we elected to represent us. She wrote letters on my behalf to judges as well as my state reps.

I learned a lot from her and would like to help anyone else who would like. You can email me @ [email protected]

rakhel

Re: Newcomers, Please be Specific & Descriptive

Postby rakhel » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Another newbie here just wanting to tell my story.
I am the married mother of 5, (17yrs, 16yrs, 4yrs,1yr,1 month) all of whom have been placed into foster care.
Our house was too dirty by NYPD's standards and our children were considered at "imminent risk" and placed in CPS care.
Our house was cleaned to their standards, but CPS found a new reason to keep the kids...my husband's past mental history(something about a nixmary case up here). They then demanded a Psych eval and requested parenting classes.
We started the parenting classes, passed the Psych eval, and now (surprise, surprise) a new allegation has raised it's ugly head. My husband has now been physically and sexually molesting his 16 yr old autistic step-daughter. Some of the days he supposedly did this, he was on the road as a truck driver.
Not only have my husband and I been denying this allegation but her 17 yr old sister is saying it never happened. She has made these allegations in the past but never against him and in some cases has even stated that one of her younger siblings was her child.
I never mentioned the past allegations to CPS because I was trying to protect her but now I feel I may have to show her past stories to CPS just to save us from losing her siblings or going to jail.
We have court appointed attorneys all the way around but feel they are just guiding us through the system and that this might just scare are attorneys into not helping us further. If we could afford a "real" attorney, we would hire one in a jif.
I guess I am just afraid of what they will say next in their zest to remove the younger three from our custody and adopt them out.
Any advice or support would be most welcome.
Thanks
I did not give birth to my children just so someone else could raise them!!!

LindaJM

Re: Newcomers, Please be Specific & Descriptive

Postby LindaJM » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Welcome to the site!

Since your attorneys aren't helpful, you will need to become your own best advocate. You need to compile evidence and legal documents in your favor. Your efforts to proactively work on this case may save your three young children.

I hope Maggie or the other moderators will have some good ideas for you. Maggie is in NY state.

Read: Who Will Help Prepare Your Case?

Sample legal documents: Legal Document Library

Your case will be decided on a 'preponderance of the evidence' so compile LOTS of documentary evidence - for example, a written declaration from your 17-yr-old daughter, if you can get it... and a printout of when your husband was on the road and not there to have committed the crime he's accused of. Also, doctor records, or any other documentation you have that would show your daughter has lied about this before.

Also helpful: expert witnesses. If she has a psychiatrist that would agree that she's lying, that person could be asked to testify.

Good luck with this. You're welcome to start your own thread and keep in touch about how this is going.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”