what a let down

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

all4mykids

what a let down

Postby all4mykids » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:07 pm

I found this site on line and was hoping beyond all hope to find someone who could help me, you see my children were taken in the form of being kidnapped, I was working and they were with the babysitter, and the law came up saying they had a warrent, but showed the babysitter nothing only took my babies. I got her call and left work in a rush to see what was going on. My son is so very active as most boys are and fell off his bike and scraped up his knee,, haven't we all done this? so the school decided I was abusing him,,,, how can you say that's abuse? So now I am fighting to get them home and I found this site,, after reading so many post I have to say, I think I will lose because all I see is people attacking each other, today when I had my first hearing I thought I would have a nervous break down, it's been so hard since my husband died and now this, but since this place is only full of negative stuff I think I may just stick to my first plan to the cowards way out. I felt sick when I saw all this going on in here,, how can any of you help someone when you are all (well most) blinded by your own self centeredness? Stop patting yourselves on the back, I am living proof, for now, that you run a lot of people away, maybe losing one is not so bad to you, but one who is so alone as myself looks in here and I think why try, I will only fail. Thanks for nothing.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:21 pm

Your first post here and all you've read are posts about the infighting? Right.

Anyway, this site is full of information and very knowledgeable people if you're really looking for help and didn't post just to criticize this forum. Try going through the many informative threads and tell me there's nothing here for you.

all4mykids

Postby all4mykids » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:36 pm

fyi, what I have read is disturbing enough. No I haven't read all of them but as a person on the outside looking in it seems dreadful, don't even begin to critisize me for my opinion, even though that seems to be what this site is good for, wtg for making me feel it's worth it, keep up the "cough" good work there pal,, what I had to say was not for put downs, just an observation

Dan Sullivan

Re: what a let down

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:08 am

all4mykids wrote:I found this site on line and was hoping beyond all hope to find someone who could help me, you see my children were taken in the form of being kidnapped, I was working and they were with the babysitter, and the law came up saying they had a warrent, but showed the babysitter nothing only took my babies. I got her call and left work in a rush to see what was going on. My son is so very active as most boys are and fell off his bike and scraped up his knee,, haven't we all done this? so the school decided I was abusing him,,,, how can you say that's abuse?

Schools are supposed to report suspicions of abuse or neglect.

A scrape on the knee does not qualify as abuse.

Nor is it an indication of abuse.

What state are you in?

The report should never have been accepted for investigation by CPS.

I will tell you some CPS people think any report made by a mandated reporter should be accepted AND the report should be founded, SIMPLY because it was made by a mandated reporter.

Where are your children now?

What happened at the hearing?

Do you have an attny?

When is your next court date?

What have you been accused of?

Best, Dan

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:12 am

Hummmmm you must be looking in the wrong place... cuz there is tons of info here and very good people who could help you.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:23 am

I'm not sure why you're in this forum, most newcomers are looking for help and it seems to me you've come here mainly to criticize. I am skeptical that you're someone who's just trying to prove a point and not someone who is really looking for help.

As you can see, Dan Sullivan jumped right in to try to help you. I don't always agree with Dan but you should know that he is only one of many who does offer help.

Everyone here has an opinion and things do get heated because frankly, our emotions run the gamut after what we've been though and many of us are pissed off, period!

So bottom line, do you really need help or you just want to bash this forum?

zonie

Postby zonie » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:40 am

My two cents. We've all heard the term "don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message". This can apply here. The arguing, disagreeing, in-fighting...whatever you want to call it, you may not like it, but it doesn't change the overall message here. If you choose not to use this forum because you don't like the bickering, that is your choice. But the "bickering" is only a small percentage of posts. The bigger picture is this: There is alot of information to be had here, not to mention the support of others going through hell. Even the "bickering" is useful as it offers more than one perspective on any given subject, and if nothing else, gives you something to think about.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:53 am

All4mykids is a sock.
It's an old internet trick, using a fake internet identity
called a "sock". Usually whenever the other ploys of
the "system sucks" are not working they try this stuff.

Magically some anonymous new person shows up
and serves to ""prove"" some agenda of the "system sucks".

In this case, they wish to enhance self conciousness
about the idea that ""infighting"" is driving away people
seeking help, to create doubt.

As you can see, the person pretends to be brand
new and yet acts like they have read everything.
I have been here for WEEKS and haven't read everything.
Dan rushes in to ""help"" them and later they post
glowing references for Dan. It's all a setup.

Some other thoughts: If the person is really
so put off by ""infighting"" then they certainly
must lack the capacity to do anything other
than complete submission to CPS agency wishes.
If that's the case, why are they even here?

If the piddly scrapping here puts them off,
they are apparently not suitable to fight for
or defend their rights anyway and should
just "bend over" for the agencies at every
opportunity.

One of the "system sucks" and one of Dan's bestest
buddies, Kane, posted gratuitous PROFANITY for over
a year and then tried complaining that the
""infighting"" is driving away new people!

Most real parents under siege from a CPS agency
recognize Kane's rabid zeal and recognize whose
side he is on pretty quickly.

Yes, there are CPS suckups so rabid and zealous
that they would try any rotten trick to burrow
into Parents Rights groups to cause harm.

They've grabbed membership lists from
websites, dug through trash, hired PI's etc..

Having people "burrow in" to cause harm is no surprise.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:16 am

I sensed a certain stink from the first post but I don't want to jump to conclusions and would rather give this poster the benefit of the doubt.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:52 am

Greegor wrote:All4mykids is a sock.

I asked the same questions I'd ask anyone, Greg.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:20 am

omgosh i am in such shock,,,, here is a person who has problems and if Dan offers help then it must be a set up????? plz people I disagree with Dan on a lot of things but he is so far the ONLY one who has offered this person help,,,

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:28 am

I know this person very well,, I helped her set up in here,, she has problems and I thought maybe she could get help,, she posted her feelings,,, she read yaw's post for several days before signing on to say what she felt,,, for the most part all you have done is make her feel like crap,,,, except for Dan,,,,, my gosh, I will NEVER advise another person to come in here EVER!!! I have now not heard from my friend since she first signed up,, I think my daughter said she came here to see if anyone said anything that might be of help and then she left crying,,, I wasn't here to help her and now I must say I think I will also leave this site,, like anyone would care anyway,,, my friend has thought of suicide since they took her kids,, she wanted some advice and many of you,, not all of you,,, may have just pushed her to that,,, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Dan,,thank you for offering her some help,, so far you are the only one who did

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:37 am

RKyser,

I pm'd your friend and I was hoping that she would come and read what I had said. Please tell her to come and read her pm ok?

Thank you and God Bless,

Lorrie
We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep.

Carl Von Ossietzky
1889-1938
German Pacifist and Journalist

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:42 am

thank you Lorrie, if or when I see her I will tell her,,,

trinity699

agreeing, slightly

Postby trinity699 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:11 pm

Hi,

I've been a regular visitor to these forums lately myself. I have soaked up lots of valuable information and also corresponded with some good people.

I think that all4mykids does have a valid point because I was going to comment on it myself the other day, especially the posts about getting rid of Dan Sullivan? (Just for the record, I think Dan has given some great advice, from what I have seen.)

All of you have had really good points and life experiences that I have found extremely helpful so far.

I also know that on most boards there will be fighting among the "regulars" and that conflicts happen all the time. The problem is that instead of pointing fingers at other people on here, all of you work best as a "collective unit" and really isn't that what gives this board life and purpose?

People, like myself, come here for help. If we see the regular posters blatantly arguing among themselves and not being able to resolve seemingly small differences (like personality clashes, etc.), what does that tell desperate people who are looking for trusted allies to fight much larger battles, or the FIGHT of a lifetime, with CPS?

Perhaps the moderator(s) should set up another forum, or board for regulars/people to hash it out so that people looking for help with CPS won't see the argumentative posts and be puzzled with the disharmony?

Just my opinion, but again I reiterate, that you have a great bunch of people on here.

Thanks! :D
Trinity

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:53 pm

RKeyser wrote: omgosh i am in such shock,,,, here is a person who has problems and if Dan offers help then it must be a set up?????

Things starting to look a bit different to you, RKeyser?

RKeyser wrote: plz people I disagree with Dan on a lot of things but he is so far the ONLY one who has offered this person help,,,

The poor woman mentions a nervous breakdown and the death of her husband in the same sentence.

And she just lost her children to CPS.

I couldn't care less what she said about the infighting... everything's got this ladies head spinning... I'm going to focus on getting her kids home and giving her back her sanity.

I'm here to help.

Best, Dan

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:05 pm

RKeyser wrote: all you have done is make her feel like crap,,,, except for Dan,,,,, my gosh, I will NEVER advise another person to come in here EVER!!!

DON'T DO THAT!!!!!

Get people to come here and tell them to ask or look for me.

Or send me a PM and we'll handle it off the forums.

RKeyser wrote: I have now not heard from my friend since she first signed up,, I think my daughter said she came here to see if anyone said anything that might be of help and then she left crying,,,

Way to go guys.

RKeyser wrote:I wasn't here to help her and now I must say I think I will also leave this site,,

Don't leave.

Just realize who is here to help and who said your friend's situation is a set up.

RKeyser wrote: like anyone would care anyway,,, my friend has thought of suicide since they took her kids,,

Find her and tell her I want to help.

RKeyser wrote: she wanted some advice and many of you,, not all of you,,, may have just pushed her to that,,, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Get in your car or get on your bike or put on your sneakers and run.... and go find her NOW.

RKeyser wrote: Dan,,thank you for offering her some help,, so far you are the only one who did

That's what I'M here for.

Best, Dan

strongdad

I am new and do not get the same impression

Postby strongdad » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:35 pm

I want to extend a huge thank you for this board! It is a place to get great info on a hard to find topic.

People have different approaches, styles etc. The idea is to filter the content best suited for you! Only adults can make that decision just as an adult decides not to watch PG-13 movies and only G It is a choice that we have in America.

I found three great ideas in the first hour, more than I found in three weeks searching the web.

The poster should get a therapist and surround herself with supportive people. I would suggest leaving the suicide thoughts out of the therapy becuase the records could come into play and bite her with CPS later!

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:55 pm

Greegor wrote: All4mykids is a sock.

<<<snip>>>

Yes, there are CPS suckups so rabid and zealous
that they would try any rotten trick to burrow
into Parents Rights groups to cause harm.

They've grabbed membership lists from
websites, dug through trash, hired PI's etc..

Having people "burrow in" to cause harm is no surprise.

Has anyone read this delusional bucket of garbage?

"All4mykids is a sock."

"It's all a setup."

"Grabbed membership lists from websites, dug through trash, hired PI's etc.."

Am I being accused of that now?

First I'm supposed to have invented a "sock" to make myself look good.

Then it turns out the very real woman, who just lost her kids and had already suffered the loss of her husband, is abused by two of the most heartless people I've had the misfortune to know.

Bob Lynn wrote,

"it seems to me you've come here mainly to criticize."

"you're someone who's just trying to prove a point and not someone who is really looking for help."

"do you really need help or you just want to bash this forum?"

"I sensed a certain stink from the first post "

I always thought Bob Lynn would hang himself, possible get himself thrown off the website, with his posts on this thread I believe he's hit the pinnacle of bad taste and rude and grossly offensive behavior... and Greegor made it worse.

The poor woman was thinking of suicide before she came here for help.

God only knows what she's done to herself after she read those posts.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:46 pm

Let's not get overly dramatic Dan and cut the BS. The post was suspicious from the start and as you saw, several of us were skeptical. CPS and their colluders have been well known to infiltrate these forums so it's easy to make a mistake. Paranoia runs deep and everyone posting here will be on their guard.

I gave this person the benefit of the doubt and told her she could get help if she really needed it. It was up to her to pursue it. In my opinion, it would have been very easy to give it a shot and she chose not to. The option is open for her at any time she wants to take advantage of it, it's her call.

You're one of the biggest contributers to the friction in this forum, so cut the hypocritical crap, ok? In fact, until your presence, this forum was quite united and peaceful, anyone who was here before you showed up will attest to that fact.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:46 am

Very few internet users read the newsgroups.
Does anybody in this weblog read them?
The use of "socks" on the internet is far from new.

My family submitted a letter to the Congressional
Ways and Means Committee and it's in the
congressional record.

Dan and his "system suck" cohorts RIDICULED
it MANY TIMES in the newsgroups.

I don't think it would be ridiculed here.

I posted at least one of my SO's court
pleadings, and Dan reposted it SEVERAL
times in the newsgroup, only to RIDICULE it.

Sure, those things may be imperfect, but
Dan never really offered any constructive
criticism.

For example, the agency's OWN contractor
told us the agency could get us help to
pay for a storage garage to eliminate "clutter".

Dan repeatedly mocked our requests for that
locker assistance, ignoring that this whole thing
was NOT our idea, but came from the state's
OWN contractor!

Dan never wrote any letter to the Congressional
committee, and never posts anything about
filing PRO SE in court.

Anybody can Google this:
Greg Hanson Hiawatha Iowa Ways and Means
or use this link:
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearings. ... ew&id=1348

You will see my SO's name which I carefully
have not posted publicly, a fact which
Dan Sullivan abused for more harassment purposes.

Colorado AFRA can verify that their CPS agency
grabbed their computer and membership list.

I personally talked to a mother whose trash
was searched by CPS, and the tactic is well
documented in the various versions of
the CPS "Tricks of the Trade" posted around
the internet.

Where is Dan's letter to Congress?
Where is Dan's pleading to court?

He RIDICULED ours for years.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:41 am

Greegor wrote:My family submitted a letter to the Congressional
congressional record.

Is that true Dan? I think the testimony tells it like it is extremely well. I put a link to it on the LIFE site under "SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION". Do you think I should remove it and why?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:55 am

Greegor wrote: <<<snip>>>

Where is Dan's letter to Congress?
Where is Dan's pleading to court?

He RIDICULED ours for years.

If you want me to respond to your post, delete it, and repost it in it's entirety in a new thread.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:57 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:
Greegor wrote:My family submitted a letter to the Congressional
congressional record.

Is that true Dan? I think the testimony tells it like it is extremely well. I put a link to it on the LIFE site under "SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION". Do you think I should remove it and why?

If you want me to respond to your post, delete it, and start a new thread.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:21 am

Sorry I can't delete it but I copied it to the Round Table topic.

http://www.fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2500#22500

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”