Hi, I am new

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

northstar763

Hi, I am new

Postby northstar763 » Sat May 27, 2006 12:54 pm

It is actually weird how I found out about how dirty and rotten CPS can be. I guess I was oblivious too the world going on around me and got too wake up too this. My sister got her 2 kids removed from her by CPS. I agree that CPS should investigate (if there is cause), but why send the kids too Foster Care when they had available aunts, uncles, cousins and relatives too take the kids. I cannot see how they justified ripping those kids from our family and placing them with strangers. It has been 28 days of sleepless nights, unanswered questions from CPS, unanswered questions? Hell you can't even get them too call you back!! My nephew was a healthy happy little boy, now he is traumatized, skinny, pupils always dilated with the new foster parents, sent too bed at 8:00 everynight, filthy, greasy long hair. CPS does not make a note of all these things because they don't want too believe they were wrong in making the decision too place them with these uneducated, money hungry people who some call foster parents. Don't get me wrong, Foster parents are great people, but not all of them. All intentions are not in the best interest of the child, just the paycheck they receive. One thing I would suggest too anyone going through this, you will get no where without a Lawyer. Get a second job if you have too and it means that much. We have court on June 6. Our lawyer has sent an expedited petition too get these kids too their grandmother before anymore damage has been done. I live out of state and even tho I have a nice income, nice home and stable children, I am out of state and it would take months and months before CPS could even do a homestudy. We will find out soon if we can get them FAST!! Here is my promise too this board......even when we get these kids back, I will never stop fighting against CPS. I believe they should investigate....but the kids should not be PUNISHED for the adults that do not know how too take care of them. The adults remain too party or do whatever, (in my sisters case anyway) where as the kids are stuck in a personal hell with people they don't even know, blaming themselves for being bad........its unjust......I will never rest until I feel I have done enough too expose CPS for ripping families apart......NEVER.......and by the way...I am the childrens aunt....I pray everyday for patience...One thing I believe in is KARMA.....I think people who work for Social Services have too be some pretty hardcore evil people without conscience too do this everyday. I hope the next time I post it will be good news....but I swear....I will never stop until they are exposed!! Thanks for this wonderful sight........I have found solitude with this sight.....I feel bad for anyone here and the hurt that can't even be explained.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sat May 27, 2006 2:04 pm

Tell your lawyer that they (CPS) are required by state and federal law to send the children to a relative before even considering foster care. Also, did your family recieve a hearing for the children being sent to foster care? Get your states policy manual, read all of it, then start holding them accountable. Bring up the objections to the judge. If you become a royal pain in the ass, they might back off. Worked for us.

northstar763

Postby northstar763 » Sat May 27, 2006 2:43 pm

See, we are new at this......we don't know our rights because no one has told us. Is that a fact that they have too consider family before foster care and a hearing before foster care? There was no hearing in our case. They were taken just like that....my nephew from school. Even tho he wasn't with his mother at the time, he was staying with his grandmother. I will go through the policy tonight. I have read it but it doesn't make sense too me. It repeats itself constantly. This happened in West Virginia and I live in Georgia. I went and got fingerprinted today here in Georgia so CPS could pull my records and see I am not a criminal. In doing so, I had too explain why I needed this done. The officer said too me, "They were suppose too give them too family first before foster care." And you are saying the same thing!!! So you are saying there should have been a hearing first? What if they went too the judge and asked for immediate removal from the mother? Would they still have went through the process of the family first or just removed them? What I am thinking is that CPS got a signed something from a judge for removal? Thanks for your help.....And we just got this Lawyer last Monday and thanks too him we are able too visit the kids. The lawyer also sent a affidavit too the judge requesting that the kids be put with the grandmother because they are believed too be sad and harmed. All we know is that we have some type of hearing on June 6. But we were also told that they could cancel that anytime they wanted. We are just beside ourself. What we are hoping is that the hearing will stay at that date and the judge will give my mom the kids, because of the urgency with my nephew who is 6 years old being traumatized, my neice is only 2 months old. Thanks for replying...we need support.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sat May 27, 2006 3:17 pm

"we don't know our rights because no one has told us"

CPS thrives on the fact that you and everybody else don't know their rights. They will try to keep you in the dark so you need to educate yourself fast. You came to the right place .

In order for the CPS agency to recieve federal funding, they must comply with state and federal laws. Federal law states that CPS must consider all family before placing a child in foster care. Often, they choose to ignore this. More funding for them.

As for the placement hearing, I don't know the policies in WV but in CA a placement hearing is required before placement in fostercare. In our case, they chose to ignore this too.

Chances are they did not get a warrant from a judge to remove the child from school. They probably used "imminent danger", meaning the child is going to be hurt somehow, right then and there. They pulled this one on us as well. Unfortunately for them, proving "imminent danger" when the child is at school is very hard to prove a real court. You are not dealing with a real court, your dealing with juvenile court, which is a completely different world. The juvenile court system lives in wonderland. No facts, no rights, up is down, wrong is right, and the court is completely closed to the public, meaning no jury, and the judge often acts just like a referree. CPS knows this and will use it to their advantage.

First order of business is to get the children back and out of harms way. CPS does not care about the kids, they want the money that the children generate. Some on this site will say stipulation is the quickest way to get your children back, meaning the parents go to county run classes and evals. I say that stipulation is extremely bad advice. These classes and evals are nothing but a biased part of the industry CPS has set up to spread the wealth and the classes will do nothing but add to the parents misery. All these classes and evals are run by court reporters meaning they will report their opinions of you back to CPS so CPS can use them against you. Our tactic was a complete 180 of stipulation, we decided to become such a thorn in CPS's side that the caseworkers wanted to get us out of their lives. This was done against our lawyer's advice, whom we promptly fired. Now we have an uber- lawyer and are dragging their asses to federal court. We also had our son returned to us in a very short time (for CPS) but by then the damage to our son was done.

It sounds like your family has a lawyer that knows what he/she is doing. He needs to bring up the family placement with the judge not CPS. The judge we were dealing with was pretty much useless and just sat there. Extremely lazy and we had to do all the work.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sat May 27, 2006 3:25 pm

Also, stipulation is "admit to get". CPS is basically using extortion, we have your kids and unless you do what we say and provide the funding stream, you won't see your kids again. To them, stipulation means that you admit you are guilty and need their programs. It's tempting and they will issue threats. If these threats are issued outside the courtroom, document them and use the documents against them. In fact, document and tape if possible ALL INTERACTIONS with these morons. The people are masters of doubletalk and will say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat May 27, 2006 3:39 pm

Are you saying you never gotten a Hearing?

That is a violation to the Law, you were supposed to have at least 72 Hour Hearing in Court for justification to removal of Children and Adjudication Hearing.

According to the Canada Court Watch Program Website, they said that CPS must seek Placement with Relatives BEFORE placing them into Foster Care. If they do not do all of those, the Case will be no good. Because there is a Law that says that you must investigate for Placements with Relatives before placing them with Foster Care.

I don't know if this applies to your Case, and your State, as this one is different and in Canada. CPS Manual are almost similar though, with Procedures, and such. I would suggest you to read CPS Manual for removal. Check under your State, below and you will see CPS Manual. You should read the Rights of the People, and the Laws to be more aware and knowledgeable about these CPS People. They are out for the money, and likes to make money off of smaller Children. You must act quickly because they would seek TPR (PArental Rights Removal or Termination) within 6 months and also in that after 6 months, they would file the Child up for Adoptions. ACT Quickly and do everything fast before it is too late.

You need to:

1. Get a Lawyer to get the Child back

2. File Declaration of Facts Sheet and hand in the Court BEFORE it starts.

3. Document, document everything...everything they tell you, document it.

4. Keep all the Paper work they send you, all of them.

5. Ask for Renuification Plan, to get your Child back, which means you might have to do their Services, but best to get your own Services at another Agency and document this for the Judge as proof that you have done something about it.- such as Counselling, and such...

I can't think of anything else, but I am sure the other members will add their ideas in.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

northstar763

Postby northstar763 » Sat May 27, 2006 3:51 pm

I am going too do some investigating tonight on these policies and pass them on too my mother so she can bring this up with her lawyer. I appreciate all your help and the knowledge that I am sure you would have rather not had about all this. I am finding some peace by sending letters too the kids letting them know we love them and this wasn't there fault. My mother has visitation with them 2 times a week and this was easier too send with knowing she would read them too the kids and give their things than waiting for CPS to go through PROCEDURE to get it too them. Don't the word PROCEDURE make you wanna puke?

I have never felt so defeated in my life and so useless. This has got too be the worse thing in the world. When it involves helpless children. I have not lost my faith. There were lessons too be learned through all this and we are learning them fast. We could have did so many different things...could have could have. I don't mind taking the lesson.....but why in the hell do the children have too suffer?

firemonkey

Postby firemonkey » Sat May 27, 2006 5:22 pm

If you go to the Forum Index scroll down to West Virginia, there is some information there, Good Luck !!

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sat May 27, 2006 6:30 pm

"Ask for Renuification Plan, to get your Child back, which means you might have to do their Services, but best to get your own Services at another Agency and document this for the Judge as proof that you have done something about it.- such as Counselling, and such... "

This is what I'm talking about. The reunification plan is a form of stipulation meaning you agree that you need help and the plan needs to be completed in order for you to get your kids back. Sign it and you might as well be signing your life away. CPS will be in your life until the kids turn 18 IF they ever return the children. There are plenty of people on this site who have made this mistake and regret it. You complet one course or eval and CPS comes back requesting more. It is a way for CPS to keep you in the system.

As for getting your own services, that probably would look great if CPS allows it. Depends on the judge and how much CPS has the judge wrapped around their fingers. We had excellent private health coverage but CPS wouldn't allow it as it wasn't one of their contracted service providers. I'm talking world class health care against their state run system but if they allowed us to get our own help (we didn't agree that we needed any), no funding stream would be opened for them.

Bottom line, guilty or not guilty, the parents should make CPS prove there case. Who knows, the judge might have more than grey matter between their ears. I do guarentee that CPS will lie, will commit perjury, will distort what you and the parents say, will not follow any state or federal policy. There is no such thing as an honest CPS caseworker. All the ones who are honest have left in disgust. What these people are doing is so fundamentaly wrong that it never stands up for close inspection, which is another topic after the children are returned.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 27, 2006 7:49 pm

ASFA is the Adoption Safe Family Act. Here is a link for it;print it out and give it to your mother's lawyer.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/t ... 42&sec=671

Before your hearing on June 6th here are some things your sister can declare as her parental right.

The link below concerns parents rights

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1870

I could not tell from your post if you wanted your sister to have her children back. What allegations were made against her? She has parentral rights that can be stated and given to the lawyer.

The link below are case laws on parentral rights, give to lawyer

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4194

The link below is the Constitution and every states constituion. You need to look up the constitutional laws of her state.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4177

Your first hearing will set the pace for what is going to happen so one needs to be well prepared. The link below is about your first hearing.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4285

Here are forms that are imperative that you have the lawyer file. If he doesn't then you tell him you will. The reason these forms are imperative it gives your full side of the story from the very beginning. Once your case is closed you cannot bring up anything else other than what was said in the hearings if you decide to sue.

This is how it will go.

The para legal that worked with our lawyer told us that cps gets to give all of their side first. You may be months before you can present your side. The hearings are not very long and nothing gets accomplished very quickly.

If cps gets up first this gives you no chance at all to present your side. If you file these forms your side is fully presented and the judge can see it all at once.

The forms are called the Declaration of Facts. Do exactly as the form says. The other form is Objections and Corrections. This is where your sister takes the petition that they filed against her and corrects their lies. These forms need to be filed too, again by your lawyer. You can't file them, but you can threaten to file them so that he knows you mean business.

Here is why he will not file them. It means your case will close faster and he makes no money. Also they are not use to their clients know so much and being assertive. You are paying him he must do what you say.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4274

Now if your sister wants to declare her parental rights then she needs to file another Dec of Facts declaring them with the link I provided.

I believe that if you hit them hard at the first hearing with all of these facts then you might just win.

Your mother must do a dec of facts too. She can do it according to the ASFA law showing that her rights as the grandparent. You will have to find the clause that talks about relatives.

She also can do another dec of facts on what happened because she retained the lawyer.

Does your sister have a lawyer?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat May 27, 2006 9:08 pm

Dazeemay wrote:I believe that if you hit them hard at the first hearing with all of these facts then you might just win.

But even if you don't win, don't lose hope. By following all these procedures, even if you lose, you still have a great chance of overturning the lower court decision on appeal.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 27, 2006 10:04 pm

Bob said,
you still have a great chance of overturning the lower court decision on appeal.

Appeal when for us who do not understand the procedures yet?

If they don't win on the first hearing then do an appeal?

Or if they don't win at the adudication hearing then do an appeal? :?

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sun May 28, 2006 5:15 am

Yes, you file an immediate appeal of any legal question. When you cite your Constitutional rights in the lower court and they're disregarded, you have every reason to appeal. I am working on the Appeals process and hope to have something soon. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I've never gone through it myself so I can't use any personal experience.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

northstar763

Postby northstar763 » Sun May 28, 2006 5:18 am

I have learned so much information from you wonderful people willing too help and these websites your site has provided. I found out so much last night. I have almost written a book on the wrong that was done with us. CPS is in BIG trouble!!! On June 6 we will be prepared with ammunition too get these kids back!!! The most important thing I found out under the state and federal laws is that even under emergency removal, CPS had too go through relatives or even neighbors before placeing these kids into out of home foster care. So they would not be traumatized!! They did not do this. I feel so bad for being so ignorant about what is happening too our children. I thought that CPS was providing the best they could too get these kids help. I never dreamed the nightmare stories I have read, how bad this affects children and the wrong and evil-doing that is legal. If its not your problem don't make it yours, right? WRONG!! Even with transportation to visit the kids. My mother does not want too be seen with the children's mother (her daughter) for fear that CPS will think my mother will allow her back into their life. The mother of these kids does not have transportation and if she doesn't go too the visitation then my mother can't. But I learned last night through this site that the foster parents have too make visitation possible and if they make up some lousy excuse that they can't then the child's case worker has make sure the visitation happens. This is good news for us so my mother won't feel obligated too give my sister a ride and put our case in worse jeopardy!! Does anyone know how far a foster parent has too travel too make the visitation happen? I know the foster parents will object too driving too see them (35 miles) but from what I have read, the case worker has too provide else the foster family with transportation, my sister with transportation.....anything too make the visit happen. I thought I read somewhere that foster parents can drive up too 50 miles? Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for all your help......you have given me so much hope and I'll carry this on too my mother.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sun May 28, 2006 11:12 am

Usually, the family has to drive to make visitations not the foster parent. I notice that CPS has a habit of fostering the children as far away as possible from the parents. Originally, our son was fostered 5 minutes away from us. We had one visit on his first day, then CPS yanked him out of the foster home and sent him out of county, where we had to drive an hour and half for visits. I believe this is SOP for CPS so they can disassociate the child from the parents. Didn't work.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun May 28, 2006 12:55 pm

that is true, I have the Foster Children come to my house, and they visit their Parents, and they say the Foster Home is about 45 mins to one hour away....Even the Parents had to go there and pick her up on Weekends and their money is strapped. Makes it harder to budget.

and the Fact that CPS makes it harder and difficult on Families are intentional.

That's for sure.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun May 28, 2006 3:57 pm

I got in trouble and got Pm'd, and was told to clarify what entails the Foster Children and how they had come to my house from point A to point B...

The Fact is that the Mother had called CPS that she can't handle her Daughter, and gave her up to Foster Care, and she is in Foster Care, then she gets the Visits on every Weekends to her Mother. Her Mother picks her up every Weekend back to her house, the Foster Care Home was about 45 mins away...and she had to drive to pick her Daughter up...then ....when she got home to her Mother's house, then she walked up to my house, wanting to see my Daughter, as my Daughter are friends with her Sister, REALLY BFF (Best Freinds Forever), they use those secret words...I went outside and talked to this Girl for a bit, and she would tell me all of those stuff...telling my Daughter that she is getting a horse from her Foster Mom, and she was promised to get the horse when she moves out..I said are you serious? She said yup, and yup and yadda yadda...and how she says she is miserable, and she didn't like Foster Care and wanting to come back home with her Mother. And how she misses her Family.....

Now I know this Girl personally for 8 years, and she was always invited over here for Birthday parties, and she was always here visiting my Daughter....etc...etc...This Town is only 1,200 and approx. about 1/2 of the children were placed in Foster Care. She is the lucky one who gets to see her Mother on Weekends. She also mentions that she can't go back home because CPS won't allow her, not just yet. She said she loves her Family and wishes she is back with her Family.

Was that more clear, Moderator?? If it was not clear, I am sorry if it wasn't, but I am positively and truly say this is a Fact and a truth. Why would I make up something a Girl said?

In fact Dazzemay said that her Granddaughter was promised a horse...so it must be true then?

I see Foster Children all the time because they walk by my Street all the time as this Town is only 1,200, very small Town. This Town is HeAVILY CPS'd. I am serious, I am not kidding. On my Street, the whole street, CPS visits frequently to most Apartments, but I thought it was rather strange they don't go to Houses, but then again, I think it is because they target the ones that are proverty stricken.

The Daughter wants to come back home as she misses her Sisters, her Brother, and her Parents.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun May 28, 2006 4:05 pm

I have the Foster Children come to my house, and they visit their Parents

When I saw it, I thought, You have an open CPS case and Foster children are allowed to come to your house to visit their parents?

Yes, I had to say something and a pm was better then in this forum
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun May 28, 2006 4:06 pm

I am sorry if I have Grammatical errors and my Spelling grammar is not Exactly "perfect" as I am Deaf, so please forgive me and bear with me.

Foster Children comes to my House and they see their Parents.

Ok taken wrong...What I meant was: They were picked up by their Parents from a Foster Care House 45 minutes away...then brings her to Mother's house, then in turn she walked up the street to come and see my Daughter as she is Friends with her, and talked to me for a bit telling me how things are going.

Hope that is more clear? I sure hope so.

Forgive me if I was "misunderstood". I apologize.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun May 28, 2006 4:20 pm

Yes, I have a Open Case and CPS said "there is no need for Involvement" with CPS Agency because I have sought Counselling at another Private Agency.

And yet, I had 5 Cases for 5 years and I still have many Children (Friends of my Daughters/Son) comes over here almost every day. They even come here for Birthday Parties, they come here for a Sleep over even, They eat Supper with us...I even Babysat Children next door who were already CPS'd. I talked to many Children outside in the Neighbourhood. They know me, and I know their Parents very well.

The Fact that this Town is only 1,200 and everyone is related to each other, and this Town is very close knit Family and everyone is always watching each other Children...it is like a Neighbourhood Watch.

I bet CPS does not know all of this. They never asked. :roll: I bet if they asked me, then they would not think my Children were in imminent Danger? or Risk of harm in the Future? They were never in any danger. CPS just thought so. How? I have watched many Children in and outs. In fact, I just had a Sleep over this Weekend and this Girl (In fact the Sister of THAT FOSTER GIRL) is Diabetic. I allow her to call her Mother to tell her Mother of her Sugar Level, to see if it was too high or too low then she would take her shots...Poor thing. I cannot imagine only 11 taking shots.

I always look out for Children, and make sure they are protected, and watched for, ALWAYS. I am no danger to anybody, but yet CPS thought I was? :roll: :roll:

LOL Laughable.

My open case? It was Emotional Harm and it was kept open for 9 months and now finally they said "There is no need for Involvement" but I think they meant was "FOR NOW!" Because I never gotten a confirmation saying my Case was Closed yet?

:roll: Good Grief. ON going now 6 years, 5 cases. Just hope I don't get a 6th Case but I feel it is coming on. Just a feeling. CPS like to stir things up. Probably Medical Neglect? Who knows? Failure to Protect? Future risk of harm?

LOL....really hilarious.

northstar763

Postby northstar763 » Sun May 28, 2006 6:23 pm

My mother will drive too see the kids......the thing is.....the children's mother wants a ride too because she does not have rides, and if the mother doesn't go....then the grandmother cannot see the kids without here. Under the West Virginia Foster Care policy .....it reads.....Worker Actions
The biological family is to be given a copy of the visitation agreement and a copy is given to the emergency shelter foster family. This agreement must include the visitation schedule, the visitation site, time, date, and transportation arrangements. If the child’s parents or other family members, who are to visit with the child , do not have transportation, the child’s worker must assist the family in finding transportation to assure the visitation takes place.
The child’s worker is responsible for ensuring that the visitation plan is followed. The child’s foster parent should provide routine transportation for visitation, if possible. If transportation is a hardship for the foster parent, the child’s worker will provide the transportation to enable the visit to occur.

This is where I got the idea that the case worker has too make the effort with foster care. My mother has a ride.....but my sister does not and if my sister does not go....then my mother can't see the kids without her. You guys are like a pillar of support.....I am taking tonight and reading your stories..... I want too dig in deep in this sight......maybe one of you share a similar story like ours.

God bless all of you and ease your pain and hurt.....feels like a death doesn't it?

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sun May 28, 2006 6:24 pm

MY GOD! Frustrated, are you saying that out of town population of 1,200, half the children in the town are dealing with the CPS system? That sounds like massive corruption if I ever saw any. You might want to think about a class-action lawsuit agianst the county AND the county supervisors. Your whole town is under attack!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun May 28, 2006 6:40 pm

One time I called the minister of a church where my daughter was located and trying to come across country by herself with a fully loaded u-haul.

I told him my daughter packed her trailer, but she must have gotten too much to one side of the u-haul and she could not drive because of the way the trailer was sitting.

He rounded up a bunch of youth to come and help her repack it, but by the time he got there with his group a neighbor and his children helped her.

Many times church's have people who volunteer to taxi people where they need to go.

Give it a try.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon May 29, 2006 10:05 am

Yes that is what my Lawyer said, he said GET OUT and MOVE OUT of that Town Area, as it is visited regularly by CPS. The fact the Town is close knit Family and everyone is pretty much related to each other, and the Town is a Drug Town and it has a HIGH PROVERTY LEVEL in that Town...

All the more reason for CPS to come swooping by.

I talked to the Mother that lives up the Hill, she has 9 Children, and 4 of her Kids were removed and she still has the other Kids still living with her. The Reason? TOO MANY Children to handle, and she can't handle the other boys so hence they were removed. But she gets to keep her 4 or 5 Kids. Her Sister also have 5 Kids, and she still gets to keep them. (Luckily) and the Grandmother always pitches in to help the Daughters with lots of Kids. The 4 or 5 Kids were removed are still in CPS' Custody for a long, long time.

CPS always come and check Families Cupboards to make sure they have Food....

CPS always comes for Neglect and Spanking...

My Street is always CPS'd almost every week, and has been for Years.

I am considering moving out of that Town or I just will be pain in the Arse for them and fight it out. Who knows? The School up the Hill, they are always removing Children and place them into different Schools about 10 KMS away, another Town. :roll:

Yes North Star, it DOES Feel like Death! It does make me feel like I am dying inside. The pain is pretty raw and the thing is, the Pain is always there, and on going...for Years and years...it never stops.

The trick is to never GIVE UP! :wink:

northstar763

Postby northstar763 » Wed May 31, 2006 7:10 pm

my gosh....i really need anyone's help fast!!! Today was a visit for my nephew and neice.....my mother (grandmother) went, their mother and a aunt. In the middle of the visit my 6 year old nephew blurts out.......... I AM TIRED OF BEING SMACKED, I AM TIRED OF BEING KICKED AND I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE. The social workers made my family leave and cut their visit short. Their aunt called the police and had them too come and CPS JUST LAUGHED. The cop told my family they couldnt do anything it wasn't in their jurisdiction. Now CPS has note of my nephew saying this......why would they send him back too those foster parents? What is this childs rights and what are ours? Please respond anyone

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”