need help they have stolen my daughter

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lynn5067

need help they have stolen my daughter

Postby lynn5067 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:14 pm

about 4 years ago my daughter came to and said her stepfather made her feel unconfortable she felt like he was pushing he's private against the back of her i talked to him about it he said thats not what he was trying to do they were horse playing and he wrapped he's legs around hers so she would stop kicking him he wrapped his arms around hers to stop her from hitting in the process she says she felt him grinding we as a family discussed this and agreed there should be no more horse play.
a year and a half ago he bought us ice cream and i told to go tell him thank you he was already in bed by now she went in and said thank you and hug him she came to me and said he put his hand in her pants and touch her butt cheek i again spoke with he said he didnt and we talked to her and he told if he ever did anything to make her feel uncomfortable to come tell me and he would never try to do those kinds of things to her i asked her then is she wanted to leave i told we had places we could go we could just pack and leave she told me she did not want to leave.
i work seasonal work from january until april i worked very long hours this past season they were home alone alot at least 3 to 4 in the evening a couple of times a week i would come home and ask her is everything ok do you need to talk to me about anything she said everything was good.
at the end of april she went to the couselor at school and told her about the past incidents an told my husband had kissed on the lips which he has done a thousand times to her and to his grandchildren she has never had a problem with him doing that before. the counselor called cps they showed up about a week later and took my daughter from school first saying they were taking because my husband her stepfather is not allowed to kiss on the lips even though it was only a peck not even lasting a second she told them she was sexually afraid of him
i got lucky and was able to get them to let my sister take her
the case worker told us that she was going to talk to her supervisor about my child coming home on the day of court which was in 5 days if not if we did everything they asked us to she should be home in about 3 months since then they have put there counselors in my home because that is what the judge ordered
i thought they were supposed to come in and counsel us instead we have had 2 sessions with them and all she is doing is fact finding for the case work to get a stronger case against us
my daughters counselor has asked her how i could be intimate with my husband after the things he has done to her.
she has asked her what she would do if she was placed in a foster home and she told her if i did not admit my husband is trying to sexually molest her that we will never be able to work this out and her come home
fighting for my family

splizzrinkle

Please take these three steps

Postby splizzrinkle » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:23 am

1. Sign this > http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti ... 1153389795

2. Forget typing on your keyboard.

3.When this day arrives, put everything else to the side and get ready to rumble!
Joshua Bartholow

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”