can you request a new counselor

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:52 pm

Is your ""therapist"" an actual licensed therapist?

Is the person listed with the licensing board for therapists?

Have you seen her credentials on her business card?

I would insist on a real therapist.

If you get another agency stooge, the therapy
might serve no purpose but as another means
for the agency geeks to suck for dirt to use against you.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:51 am

she has a business card saying she is lincensed
but she is still a stooge from the agency looking for more ammo to use against us
she worked for cps in another county then decided to be a foster parent so she had to give up working for cps
she might not work their anymore but it is definetly still in her she acts more like a case investigator than she does a counselor
at the end of July i sent a certified letter to the cw requesting a new counselor, she said she would call a meeting with everyone to find out what is going on she never did
you can bet i will be using that in court
the sw is a control freak
fighting for my family

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 am

ok i have to take back every nice word i have said about our case worker
now that my daughter recanted she decided to throw her hat in the ring and start fighting me at every turn

i dont even know where to go from here let alone how to deal with the crap she is trying to pull now

we are 5 months into this and now she wants to say my daughter is depressed and they need to find out why but my daughter wont talk, humm maybe thats because she knows they have all lied to us including my sw her sw and the caseworker so if i was a 13 year old child i dont think i would want to talk to people i know that lie either

i thought things would get better but instead they keep getting worse

my lawyer is in trial all week so i cannot reach him until next week
so im having a hard time getting any advice that might help
fighting for my family

donita

Postby donita » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:44 am

lynn, have you got them in an out and out lie yet? I mean a provable one? One that you can attribute your daughters withdrawl to? Will that lie be offensive to most normal people?

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:47 pm

no not yet
my daughter tells me something and then i ask them about it and they say they did not say it so it is their word against hers

its ok for them to say she lieing but not me
fighting for my family

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:37 pm

In my experience it doesn't matter how outrageously
they lie. Large or small they run the show and they
can drag it out endlessly.

They will probably never let the 13 year old
be cross examined in court.

She would collapse all their lies.

donita

Postby donita » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:43 am

Greegor that is true, But my more than once experience tells me that you should keep a tally, but wait until you have something that will personally cost one of them, and believe me, they will cross the line, once they do hurt your child, that is when you start making noice. The idea is to become more of a liability than an assett to cps, and the one who has abused thier position. Be ready though because their going to push back, that is why you have to wait until you have something substantial that they can't twist around on you. Stand your ground and when they see that you're for real, they will get rid of you to protect themselves.

You know what the crime is? That we have to wait until our kids get hurt to be able to do anything.

I gotta go.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:17 am

Donita:
Yes, document everything.

But we have caught them "dead to rights" on
many big violations and STILL the Juvenile Court
Judges just keep rubber stamping for them.

Our last "win" in court was peculiar.

In his ruling the Judge made all kinds of nasty comments
that absolutely were not supported by what was
revealed in the 4 day hearing.

But he ruled in our favor.

I almost wanted to APPEAL a ruling where we WON!

Just because so much of the judges pukey comments
were in DIRECT contradiction to what the transcript
would show.

I am now looking for the Judicial qualifications board
to have the Judge punished for the completely
unsupported comments.

The level of BIAS is not to be overlooked.

You can come up with the biggest "smoking gun"
or catch them at the biggest lie and they
will not back off.

I have paper proven caseworker PERJURY
about me having a ""sex abuse history""
and they refused to prosecute the PERJURY.

How much bigger than that can you get?

They refused to acknowledge or correct it for years!
Of course they KNOW it's going to burn their fingers,
but they think that keeping on the pressure will
increase the chances we will die or blow away.

donita

Postby donita » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:48 am

No one cares if they hurt you or me, as a matter of fact, it seems to be thier job to try and destroy you and me. No, the only thing that will persuade them that our children are no longer profitable for them is if we are able to expose THEM as the abusers of our children, That they are the ones hurting our children. That they are the ones committing crimes against our children, not us. We have to start talking about how THEY are hurting OUR KIDS, not about how they are hurting us. When you make someone realize that they are the criminal against your CHILD, then that is when they will work their own system to get your CHILD out of it. They will protect themselves like the criminals they are. Don't expect justice, just get your kids out. THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS, THEY ARE THE ONES HURTING OUR KIDS. OUR KIDS SUFFER BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO THEIR JOBS. I couldn't have taken worse care of my kids than cps if I had tried.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:27 am

i agree

my daguhter has gotten alot worse since she left my house her grades are d's and f's still, she is starting to get into fights at school, she never did that before and now she is threatening someone else that she will make his life a living hell if someone doesnt get her way WTF
i am and will always be the only one she trusts

they broke the trust with her not me and now they want to say there is something more wrong with her because she wont talk to them anymore WTF i told the cw what happen and she new we were going to emotionally shut down and stop talking but yet she wants to make it in to something bigger

i cant wait to get these assholes back in court

not only has she recanted she has threatened someone else with the same thing to get her way, i think we have more than proved our case
fighting for my family

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 am

Unfortunately when it comes to teens making accusations
in order to manipulate, CPS uses a double standard.

You're always guilty but their people aren't.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:50 pm

i agree

i feel very sorry for my daughter right now i dont agree with what she has done or how she did it but she is paying a heavy price right now with guilt as well as she is dieing to come home but they wont let her

no matter what she has done or said she is still my daughter and i will always be her for her and love her no matter what

i blame cps more than i do her, if they would have took a little time to investigate the alligations they would have known they were false but we all know how that goes
fighting for my family

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:23 am

updating my case

at our last family counseling meeting the sw's didn't even know what to talk about since my daughter recanted they have nothing to say, their even skipping weeks because they don't know what they are supposed to be doing

one SW said they should start working her back into the home i agree but the cw is waiting on the psychological reports to come in before she will do anything as well as she is not happy about my daughter recanting

i have spoke with the psychologist and i get the same response he is working on them, it has been three weeks since we did them, this is the one my lawyer reccommended

i feel like i am fighting everyone even my lawyer is a pain in the ass to get a hold of

but it is looking good for her to be ordered back home at our next hearing at the end of November after thanksgiving of course

if anyone has any advice on how to handle things from here please let me know

i trying not to get my hopes up to much because we all know they are going to try to find someway to burst my bubble they always do
fighting for my family

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:44 am

they want to do a background check on my husband should we let them?

we have nothing to hide but i don't want to give them his social security #, in the beginning they wanted it and my lawyer would not give it of course i cannot reach him until late this week

they have made sure not to include him in any of the paper work or court hearings because he is step-dad and has no rights, but of course he has to do the services the judge ordered

i don't see why we should do anything they want us to do at this point she recanted so there is no reason for us to be put through any more of their bull**** but we are still playing their game but just not as nice about it
fighting for my family

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:02 am

I don't know if I am right or not, but it seems to me with them wanting his social number you are giving them consent. It is a way for them to come at you with a different approach.

They have his # anyway. It is not to hard for them to get it, but they need your sig. to make it legal for them.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:16 am

It does not matter either way, they have their trusty Computer to do all the investigation for them. They have EVERYTHING, rest assaured, they have your SIN, DOB< HEALTH CARD NO< even down to your Mortagage and Credit Card payments or Loans. They ask the Police for some checks such as Criminal Backgrounds.

They has asked Parents like this, is just to see how they "react". If I was in your shoe, I would say nothing knowing they will do it ANYWAYS. They ALREADY has these informations in their "go-against-a- Husband or Significant Other" Files. I should know that because they said they know everything about my Fiance as well, down to his Credit. Even Insurance and Bankers, and Loan Givers has ALL OF YOUR INFORMATIONS too! I wouldn't give them the number either, because they know how "easy" prey you are.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:30 am

thats the way i feel to

its just another way to delay things and a fishing expedition

i called and told her our lawyer said not to
that way he is the bad guy not us

thanks for the advice
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:36 am

Exactly.

Another Fishing Expeidition.

They take Classes just like the Cops how to gather information. The easy way and the Hard way.

But Privacy Rights Law Act protects us to protect our privacy, period. The Personal Idenitity Thefts are Real and anyone can easily steal your Personal Info. by going into your Files and steal it. That happened to the Woman in Toronto, her money was stolen from the Bank! or whatever by a CPS Lady! This CPS Lady has been arrested for stealing money from a Child where the Mother send the money to the Son via Bank Number, whatever.

Tell them, No thanks, end of discussion! and consult with my
"Lawyer" from now on.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 am

frustrated
i agree with you and that is what i did

i spoke with my lawyer last night and he said the same thing that, that is make him so mad they are always trying to find something more versus sticking to the issue at hand

when my case is closed i am going to post as much useful info as possible so i can hopefully help someone else

my people just need to understand they only have to do what the judge orders and nothing more

co-operating with cps will only drag things out longer and the promises they make the things they are going to do for you in return is always and always will be a lie
fighting for my family

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm

The teen girl making false accusations of a step father
is a classical case, the caseworkers know there is
a higher likelyhood it is a false accusation than not.

Teen girls falsely accusing step dad because they
can't have their way or because they want Mom
all to themself?

That's more common than the actual cases of sexual abuse!

They KNOW it's a crap case.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:16 am

they all new from the beginning their case was flimsy at best
but it seems as time goes by they convince themselves and others that this was true and now they don't want to believe she lied the whole time they are scrambling for excuses for why she recanted but of course its not because that's the truth

they need big answers and reasoning behind everything, they cannot or will not except the real reasons, that a spoiled teenager was not getting her way and was pissed off and her stepfather, no that couldn't possibly be the answer there has to be something bigger

well everything will play out in court i guess and in the end we know who will have egg on their face
fighting for my family

donita

Postby donita » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:37 am

lynn, you've got it right. Stand your ground. They are going to try and bluff you out thier wazoo, that is all they have now. Just smile at them and politely refuse their generously flawed help. Your daughter obviously needs to come home, and for them to block you now... Well they are going to have to produce a good reason not to send her home. Make sure you let them know that you have hard copies of everything they do and every mistake they have made. In your own way, make it clear to them that they WILL be giving you your daughter back. Point out to them that keeping her from coming home is doing her harm. Let them know that you are READY to take it to the judge.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:31 am

we have court at the end of November and I've told them she will come home that day so if they want to work into the home with days and weekends first they better start doing it now, if they don't they will have to explain to the judge why they did not

one of the things that help with this is even though the judge did not read my dec of facts and objections forms it showed cps that i was going to hold them accountable and let the judge know about everything they did or did not do

my advice to everyone going through a case right now do those forms no matter what your lawyer says they help in more way than one, my lawyer didn't want to do them either but i told him i was writing them up and he could either go over them to make sure everything was right or i would just give them to everyone including him when we went to court

and you can bet i will be doing another report for our November hearing
fighting for my family

DesertSkye

13 yr old testifying in court

Postby DesertSkye » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:36 am

They were almost going to let my daughter testify.

Instead what ended up happening was they had my daughter have a meeting with the judge in his chambers with both lawyers and the guardian at litem present

She told him she wanted to come home or to grandmas and that CPS was lying and twisting everything she said.
She said more than that but it helped because the judge was able to have a one on one with her and had never talked to her before.

So if your daughter is mad at them this would be a good time to request it.

We did win..after nine long painful months but we stood our ground politely but firmly
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:47 am

thanks for the info

and the support it really means a lot
fighting for my family

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”