can you request a new counselor

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lynn5067

can you request a new counselor

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:18 am

can i request a new counselor for my daughter?

my counselor is great she is explaining everything to us and listen to what we have to say

my daughters counselor seems to have her on agenda that does not fit what my daughter is asking for
she is taking things my daughter said out of anger as the true way my daughter feels even though she has told her she only said those things because she was angry at us and that she really doesnt feel that way, now that she has calmed down she sees what she feels and what she wants very clearly
she is 13 they are treating her as if she was 5
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:25 am

Is this a CPS Counsellor? If so, you can't change it.

If it was your own Counsellor from a private Agency, you can change it.

Yes most CPS Counsellors treat Children like that way, treating them like BABIES!!

This CPS Counsellor forced a Baby Bottle in my Son's mouth and he was then 8 yrs old and he still has bad nightmares of this.

You GOT TO FIND OUT if this Counsellor is Licensed by the State. Most likely they are "unlicensed" and that's what makes it SOOOOO Dangerous for Children's mental state.

You can request SW's State to see if she is licensed or not. You can argue the fact that she is not licensed and put the complaint through her Supervisor, and if the Supervisor ignores your complaint, take it to the higher up's, to the Director of Social Services...etc...etc...etc....

Of course she would be treating your Daughter like 5, that is CPS to you. :roll: That is what they did to my Children, treating them like babies. And they are 11 and 12 and they felt uncomfortable about that treatment.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:57 am

if it is my insurance not theres paying for the counseling why can i not pick the counselors
the cps counselors only work for cps
im not being counseled i am being questioned to help build the case for cps
how do we get the counseling we need if we do not trust the people doing the counseling
my daughter doesnt even trust hers
things will never be worked out we are all to afraid to say anything because that will be used against us in the court of law

i am po and ready to fight now i just need to know how :x
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:50 am

You can't change CPS Counsellors.

But you can change your own's. Having your own Counsellor is tricky because they can tell CPS what you say, so it is so hard not to say anything eh? I know. CPS always get information from other Agencies like these. You have to make sure that there is a Patient and Doctor Confidentiality, that they CANNOT disclose to NO ONE!

Ask the Counsellor if they have that kind of Confidentiality clause and if she is licensed? Private Counsellors from the State are just the same as CPS Counsellors, but Private Counsellors from INDEPENDENT Agencies that has nothing to do with the State, but still licensed, are better.

I know it is hard not to say anything to the Private Counsellor, just take your pick what to say and not to say knowing that CPS are monitoring this session because Counsellor will tell them anything you say would be used against you.

I have been fighting this for a long time and the best ammunition you have is to know your Rights, and talk LESS.

My Best Counsellor is with God. That is the only one I can trust with my Life! :D I don't trust no one and that is a shame because they put them there and caused distrust in everyone across the Nation.

Sad indeed.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:30 am

The things you are being told about conselors from private agencies is true. They are held a bit higher on the totem pole with the confidentiality laws and your requests for a new one will be honored.

The girl I was seeing and still do see on occasion for counseling was/is great. All she ever told CPS was, 'so and so is participating in counseling and the attendance is good.' Boom, that's it.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:16 am

my lawyer has told me i have to deal with the cps rules their sw
but if i wanted to spend thousands of dollars i can go get my own
what a crock of shit my insurance is paying for it i should have a choice of what doctors we see or dont see
the state is not paying for me and what they do pay for, for my daughter they have already told me i will be responsible to pay back what happen to our rights
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 am

Actually there was a Law passed a while back stating that you have a Right to choose your own Doctor. You can use that Law.

I am not sure if it was passed by Clinton or Bush himself. I would google that Law and can use that Law against these CPS Frauds.

If your Lawyer said you must agree with CPS, he is not the right Lawyer for you, time to change them. I am changing mine because he told me to co-operate. I found out he WAS CPS Lawyer. :shock: and I found another Lawyer that was anti-CPS, a good one. You gotta do research on Lawyers and ASK QUESTIONS. Best bet that this Lawyer told you to follow CPS Rules is a CPS adovocate.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:31 pm

this firm has been my husband lawyers for at least 30 years so he trust that they will do what is in our best interest

went to the lawyers today he said no tape recorders we could get into more trouble than we already are
i asked him about do a dec of facts he said not yet
we dont know all of the allegations

he said to just keep up with what i am doing and let him handle the rest :shock: :?
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:42 pm

Check the Taping Laws under Surveillance Board for your State, if it is one party State to inform that they are being recorded or two party...

Maybe your Lawyer means that the CPS must be notified of being Recorded or something like that...two parties State, or something like that. Check under Surveillance and you will know why, check for each State, Taping Laws.

Not yet for Dec. of Facts because you have not been to Court yet, correct?

Let him handle from here on, sounds sketchy at best. I think he means "Wait and see what happens on what CPS will do next".

You got to ask more Questions, and get more answers from your Lawyer. I don't want to hear "I don't know" from that Lawyer. HE should know what the Laws are.

I found out my Lawyer for Family Court that handles my Divorce/Custody IS A CPS LAWYER!!! :shock: The CPS Agency hires him as an Independent Lawyer working for them. That is why I am considering changing Lawyers. Find out if your Lawyer is in fact CPS Adovocate. You can check the Court Records by Him by going to Court and request case files done by him and you will see how he works. You would be shocked to find out that most Lawyers would make their Clients sign up Service Plans for CPS because they are CPS Adovocates. (probably paid by CPS).

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:46 pm

he's not being paid by cps he just told me to be very careful of what i say or what i put on this sight just in case they are watching we dont want to tip our hand to soon

i really hope with the thousands he is charging us that he really is going to do his job if not maybe i will sue him to
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:58 pm

He is right about one thing:

BE CAREFUL of what you say to CPS Frauds.

Maybe he is alright.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:46 am

i can only hope
i am trying to figure out why they want to talk to me without my husband its driving me crazy
i think they think if they devide they can concour but i know the allegations are false so they can try with all ther might but they will not break me or my family
i think they are getting frustrated because this is a she said he said case and the only way they can prove anything is to break me
not going to happen i will not say anything i do not believe
fighting for my family

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:24 am

Talking to the parents separately is a CPS game. They check to see if the story matches. They will try to find any weakness in the relationship or try to create weaknesses ie, playing one against the other.

Luckily my husband and I refused to talk to CPS unless we were both present. We told our CW that we are a couple and the parents of the children in question and that's how we are remaining; a couple. Did our CW like the fact that we wouldn't talk unless we were both present? Nope but there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it either.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:47 am

I agree with LostinTranslation. That is CPS game.

And also, it could be that they think your Husband is the one that is the Accused to their Allegations.

They always seperated me, and the Kids but my Partner REFUSED TO speak to them. Something I shoulda have done. :roll:

Now I am keeping my mouth shut, because after 5 opps 6 years of harrassement, 6 Cases is really enough for me to go through. Time to pack up and protect your Family. If they were to remove my Children, I will FIGHT. They will know what a Pissed off Mother this one is! I will do everything in my Power to get my Children back. All that and a Lawsuit will be coming up too.

I had enough of their evil actricous acts. Time to fight Evil of all Evils and that's what we are doing today. Fighting Evil.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:41 am

i agree they have my daughter and i am mad as hell and i will not take anymore shit from them
let them come today they will running out of house with the mood im in they will be begging to talk to my husband instead of me

i have to ask THEM permission to take my daughter for the day on her birthday next week what a crock of shit :evil: :twisted: :evil:
fighting for my family

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:38 pm

A note about your husband's lawyer of thirty years. Have they been fighting CPS for thirty years? Lawyers have specified areas of practice. If this is their first CPS case, I suggest you get a lawyer with CPS experience. A bad lawyer can do more damage to your case than no lawyer at all. I'm not saying your lawyer is bad but if he doesn't know what your up against, you might as well get one that does. I would also check into your states recording laws and, if possible, record the goons anyway. The recordings might not be permissable in court but you can use them for reference and transcribe the conversations.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:03 am

lawyer has had other dealings with cps cases it does sound to me like he knows what he is doing
as far as recording the lawyer has said tell no one if you are or are not taping
he said he does about two cases a year that have to do with the cps i know thats not alot of experience but i do believe he will protect us at all cost he has giving me some pretty good advice that has come in handy and seems to be working so far
fighting for my family

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:06 am

If he's doing two CPS cases a year, that's more than the majority. Good luck!

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:16 am

thank you
all we can do at this point is pray and hope we have made the right choices
fighting for my family

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:57 am

the cw and sw came last night i think no i know my sw is playing mind games she keeps throwing things out there to see our reaction more than anything, she asked my husband if he would agree to a lie detector test, if he would agree to a pysc test, if he would do sexual predator counseling we just keep saying we need to dicuss that with our lawyer
they said nothing to me or asked me anything last night with my husband not being there that would give any reason of why he should not not have been there i think she justed wanted to see if we would and what our reaction would be yet again constently testing us
they did say if my daughter told them next week she wants family counseling they would start it they are also going to make my daughters counselor come and meet and talk to us with our counselor so she can finely get both sides of the story
i told them that bio father put her pictures on his myspace.com site and they freaked out and said they will make him take them off and maybe even cut off contact between them
maybe things are going to finally go our way a little i hate to get my hopes up every time i do they slap me back down
they told us if my husband does a pysc test that could prove he does not need sexual predator counseling we just told them we had to clear with our lawyer
they are going to let me pick my daughter up for her birthday next week and take her out to eat and shopping
it is so hard asking them permission to do thins with MY daughter
fighting for my family

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:10 pm

Do not let your husband agree to any of these tests. They will be used against you. If you feel you must prove something, pay out of pocket for you own and submit them to the court. As for lie detectors, the cw should know that those tests are not admissable in court. Any judge who would allow it needs to be removed which is something you can request. You might want to remind him/her of this. They love it when their "clients" tell them how to do their jobs.

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:24 pm

told them that bio father put her pictures on his myspace.com site and they freaked out and said they will make him take them off and maybe even cut off contact between them
maybe things are going to finally go our way a little i hate to get my hopes up every time i do they slap me back down
they told us if my husband does a pysc test that could prove he does not need sexual predator counseling

They are lying to you....my kids pics are on there too by their biological father, and they said as long as they are not "sexual" in any way then they can't do anything about it.
A psych test doesn't necessarilly prove guilt or innocence.....neither does a lie detector test. My ex took a psych test too...and he didn't do very well on it...his came back that he was depressed, needed counseling, and had many issues and the psychologist who did the test specifically stated that, he have ony "supervised" visits with the kids. The judge did not care neither did cps...and they allowed him to have regular visitation every other weekend and 2 weeks in summer. Which i fought and was held in contempt of more times than i want to count. So, thats why only my son sees him, because i told him i would never let him see either of them, and then he said we would stay out of court as long as i allowed him to see my son. But i figure its only a matter of time till my daughter will be old enough to be considered "credible".
She still has nightmares every night, and wakes up screaming "no, daddy"...and i've told them this, yet they will do nothing about it...figure that.
wrongly accused mom of 7 great kids

"never give up"

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:04 am

that just goes to shwo you the ones they should go after they leave alone but the innocent people like us are the one like mess with
they are telling me i need seperate counseling because of something that happen to me over 30 years ago
my ce ans sw are throwing a fit and taking it to legal department about pics on my space they said when they take my full rights away they will have to come off anyway
but they are looking at the fact he has had no contact with my daughter for five years but he thinks he has the right without my permission which i have sole custody right now anyway to put her pictures that i sent to his parents on myspace for the world to see
they see that as a pervert site and nothing else
fighting for my family

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:35 am

CPS doesn't care about the safety of the children. All they care about is the funding for the system and the justification of their jobs. That's the problem with the govt. on all levels. it just gets bigger, bigger, and bigger. Notice when you hear about CPS in the news on a national level. It's always about how they didn't do enough to protect a child already in the system. This is because once you are in their programs, the funding starts, and they are all fat and happy, and it's time to hunt down new targets. Their jobs and selfworth have been justified and it's time to force their help on some other family so the system can grow even larger and attract even more funding.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:52 am

i agree my daughter is with my sister who 2 kids of her own i keep telling she better watch what she is saying and doing
the things my sister does makes me want to strangle her she is going to wind having my daughter as well as my niece and nephew takin away from her as well
she is letting my daughter post on her fathers my space after i have already told her cps is freaking out about that site
i wish she would use her brain
she lets her 12 soon to be 13 have boyfriends, wear makeup and all kinds of thing i think is inapropriate for them at their age
when my daughter does come home i am going to have alot of problems making her understand just because your aunt let you do it does not mean i am going t o i dont believe in letting them grow up to fast
my sister and niece has said they are trying to make her act more like a female than a tomboy i and she likes the way she is i wish everybody would just let her be who shes is not what they want her to be
fighting for my family

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”