Anyone deal with CPS in the state of Washington

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

blueeyes

Anyone deal with CPS in the state of Washington

Postby blueeyes » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:56 am

I had my two children taken away do to a messy house and I wanted to kill myself. My husband is in the navy and is out on the boat. I found out they had taken away my children after I woke up in E.R. . I have bi-polar2 and so I was having a few weeks of being down and out and so the house got a little out of hand. I was told all I have to do is do general house cleaning but was not given this on any writtten piece of paper just by word of mouth. They said I could have the kids back if I did everything by tomorrow. I dont know the laws for the state of washington so I was wondering if anyone could help.

blueeyes

Postby blueeyes » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:57 am

I forgot to write that my friend was watching my two children when I went to the E.R. .

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:45 am

The Member Stacy Marks here is from Washington State, you can PM him. He has alot of Experience with CPS Goons.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:37 am

Go the the Washington section on this website.
Links for CPS and support groups appear to be listed.

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewforum.php ... 8a9d59a291
- - - - - - - -

Here is the CPS Policy Manual

http://www1.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/ca/ppGuide/Chapter2.pdf

- - - - - - - -

There is a chapter in there about military families.

thumpsgray

re: Washington Laws

Postby thumpsgray » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:36 pm

I'm watching a close friend of mine go thru loosing 3 children - there have never been any formal charges filed or served concerning this issue. After reading the tons of paperwork she has amassed during this nightmare, it appears to me CPS writes it's own laws., so be VERY careful what you do and say and to whom you talk to too. The best advice I can offer is to educate yourself about CPS, WA States laws concerning child custody, foster care, ect. You can find the laws of Wa State ("RCW'") at www.access.wa.gov I found the laws concerning these subjects by using "child custody" as search critera (RCW stands for "Revised Code of Washington") - one thing tho - you said your husband was out to sea - does this mean you are living on a base? If so this also means you are living on federal property and I'm pretty sure this changes things - If I'm remembering properly, you can have the venue changed to a federal court in Seattle - which should work to your benifit as it sounds as tho there have been no charges in your case either - hence, your Civil Rights have either been ignored or violated. Call the Seattle branch of the ACLU to verify this - between noon and 1:30 p (pacific DL time) - there's someone there between those hours that can help you. Good luck, Sherry
We are called the nation of inventors. And we are. We could still claim that title and wear its loftiest honors if we had stopped with the first thing we ever invented, which was human liberty. Mark Twain - 1890

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:26 pm

It is true that CPS proceed in a Civil Matter, not Criminal proceedings, and hence they do violate your Civil Rights, they just don't care. They just want cases, sell Services, and use Children as hostages to make money, or use them for money up for Adoptions.

How old are these Children? If they are younger than age 8, they are highly adoptable. The CPS wouldn't care for older Children. Just babies mostly and toddlers. I agree what you say about educating yourself of your Rights and know about CPS, etc...It depends on your Life and your welfare of your Family. It depends on it!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

thumpsgray

re: Frustrated

Postby thumpsgray » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:52 pm

Thanks so much for backing up what I was trying to convey to "Blueyes" - something you may not be aware of tho - did you know for every child over the age of 9 yrs DSHS/CPS gets another 4 thousand dollars above and beyond and basic incentive pay (which is $4000, per child) and if the child is a special needs child another 2 thousand - so for a special needs (over) 9 years old the "payoff" would 10 thousand dollars per. And Washington state is the 4th in the union for highest "payoffs" (right after NY, Fla, & Calif) Really makes one wonder, doens't it? Sherry
We are called the nation of inventors. And we are. We could still claim that title and wear its loftiest honors if we had stopped with the first thing we ever invented, which was human liberty. Mark Twain - 1890

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:44 pm

Yes, that would be the average quota, $4,000 per child, $6,000 for special needs Child

AND they make more money off Adoptions while they TPR the Parents...$10,000 or something like that per Child. Depending on healthy kids, or Special Needs, the Special Needs would be worth more..

PLUS selling the Services...more $$$$$$

Just smell and act like the Mafia selling the Cocaine, and killing Families off if they tell some one. Just in its similarity. A Plain old Kidnapper, a classic one, holding your Children as Hostages until you complete the Services, just like a real Kidnapper would do to hold a Child unless you pay 1 million Dollars and gets your Child back or they die forever. Just the same feeling. These CPS Kidnappers are the most notorious and never been caught. They don't have to answer to this Crime on Families, but Real Kidnappers do if we catch them. I just hope one day they will pay the high price, which will be formally charged and put in Prison having never seen the day of light.

thumpsgray

Frustrated - a ??

Postby thumpsgray » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 pm

You recomended "Stacy Marks" in a previous post - I am very (VERY) new to this site - how exactly would I get a message to him? Am I understanding you correctly, is Mr (?) Marks in WA state?
And, is he an attorney? or someone who has amassed personal knowledge concerning CPS & WA state? As I said in my first post, a friend is in the very last days before they (the courts, CPS, ect) relieve her of all parental rights - and there were never any charges of any kind served or filed concerning this issue (alligations, but no charges!!).
SHE REALLY NEEDS HELP and SHE NEEDS IT QUICKLY.
Thankfully (?) her court date (which was supposed to be this morning) was held over till "maybe" next Tues. They say there was no judge available this morning, and there won't be one till next week - sounds to me like they're scrambling 'cause they really don't have a case and they know they don't have one! None the less, they have her kids and we both know they can create "circumstances" where the kids will be forever lost in a system that clearly is corrupt and does NOT work... Sherry

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:16 pm

No he is just a regular member, a Victim harrassed by CPS and he has alot of experiences and went through loop holes to get his Children back. You can PM him under Washington Board, he is there. Just press PM and ask him how the procedures works in Washington State. He went through hell with CPS and knows about their tactics and so forth.

thumpsgray

Postby thumpsgray » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:05 pm

Frustrated:
THANK-YOU so very much - I just tried to call my friend, (she wans't available) - I'm sure she also sends her thanks - and I'll let you know how things go - thanks again!! Sherry! :)

splizzrinkle

Please take these three steps

Postby splizzrinkle » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:20 am

1. Sign this > http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti ... 1153389795

2. Forget typing on your keyboard.

3.When this day arrives, put everything else to the side and get ready to rumble!
Joshua Bartholow

blueeyes

Postby blueeyes » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:26 am

I got my kids back and no court date or anything. Thank you for the advice. I am really sorry it took me so long to get back here to post. I need to go so I clean the house.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:50 am

I'm glad to hear it's a happy ending blueeyes :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”