RIGHTS TERMINATED

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

TPACK

RIGHTS TERMINATED

Postby TPACK » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:57 am

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

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:23 pm

I have heard that police in WV go around behind dogs, just so they can give tickets to dog owners.

Literally.

Look up everything in writing, so you will know that what you hear didn't come from the dogs.

Go to the WV section and see what you can find.

Here is the State Statutes search. Look up relevant issues.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/ ... /index.cfm

Go to your state government website and look for your child welfare agency.

Then look for their policy manuals relating to Child Protection and out-of-home care.

Here is the Child Welfare Information Gateway. It gives a more readable overview of time-related issues.

- - - - - -

Are you sure the correct terminology is that your "rights have been terminated?" When there is a termination of parental rights, you ususally don't get visitation, unless the permamency plan is with a relative. If you have just lost custody, and your "residual rights" have not yet been terminated, then there are things you can still do, with the service plan and writing statements for court.

Are the children with relatives? If so, then there are more things that can be used for arguments.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:48 pm

Your rights were terminated but they adopted the kids
out to somebody only a block from your home??

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”