Desperatley needing help!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mrspjafari

Desperatley needing help!

Postby mrspjafari » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:25 pm

After having a son taken away from me by the father at gun point, a police report was made and then the wait to find my son. 1 Month later ther Sheriff found my son infront of a Judge with his father and Sister filiing for her to adopt my son. The Sheriff got my son back and by order of the judge he was returned to me that day. The very next morning DSS shows up at my house with a saftey plan stating I cant Prostute or use illegal drugs anymore.. That I have to go get a hair strand drug test if I want to be able to keep my son. I do this and it shows positive for Cocaine and Methamphetamines. But I have never used either drug ever in my life. I asked if my prescription of Loratab, and the dental work I had done 1 month prior to the test could have any thing to do with the test results. I also have Asthsma, have prescription inhalers along with over the counter medicine which is suggested by my doctoer in my medicall files because I also have sinuitus and need surgery on my sinuses to correct the problems. Anyways I have been on Tylonal sinus, sudefed, and also Vicks inhaler and nyquil-nightime.
The DSS worker states none of this could contribute to my drug test results. They took my child away at 2:30 AM due to the drug screen and allegations of my ex whom Had been locked up AGAIN for domestic Abuse, His mother turned him in. He says this is the only way to get to me is threw our child. DSS believed his allegation and accused me of horrible things with no proof and just took my son and Immediatly started court hearing to Terminate my Parental rights. I have been fighting this, and since have gotten pregnant again, when I delivered my baby my urin was tested again showed up for Amphetamines and opiates. DSS show up in my hospital room AGAIN and when I showed them my perscription bottles from my OB, tylonal w/codien, phenergan, Tylonal Sinus, sudefed and Benerdryl and and Abuteral Inhaler ALL PRESCRIbed and in my medical charts. Again DSS said thats not the drugs from the test. They went to court with out telling me while I still in the hospital and had the judge sign an order to remove my baby. My doctor wrote DSS a letter, accounting for what was found in my Urin. Yet this has not made it to the judge, My court appointed Lawyer hasnt even read my file and wont return my calls. A treatment plan was made and a judge signed it before I went to court, when I went to court they cancelled the hearing DSS told the judge that it was taken care of already. So I dont even get to contest in court this plan that I have to attend Intensive drug abuse therapy, and school and I only get to visit my son 2 one hour visits a month supervised. The case worker is soppoesed to be sending me for drug screens which she hasnt, only once and she said it came back clean. When I did get to go to court the DSS caseworker, her supervisor and my attorney told me the judge was taking my rights to my first child and probably the new one too. The only way I would have a chance at this new baby is if I signed the adoption papers and terminate me parental rights. ( My EX's sister got to adopt him). So I did it they were upset and adgitated with me because I was crying so hard and didnt sign the papers for over two hours of them talking to me about it. Now, I am fighting for my 4 month old and I have wrote letters explaining what has happened to about 50 people including the TOP director of DSS in Washinton State, the governor and everybody. All of sudden DSS is being very nice to me, yet the other day they had a Foster care review with Foster care board members on what there recomending happens to my new son, they told them lies!!! said my haouse was all staged just for appearance and that I have been REFUSING to go to scheduled grug tests by the case worker. I have done EVERYTHING they had on the treatment plan and they are still going for TPR. What else am I soppose to do, they said I was a "FAKE" trying to beat the system. How do I prove they never told me abput any drug test appointment? who can I turn to to get some EMERGANCY IMMIEDIATE HELP, they have rescheduled a 30 dayreview to go back infront of the Foster care review board, Which I thought wasnt sopposed to happen until 6 month or a year after they were in foster care... I am asking ANYONE for some advice. My boss is trying to help write letters and has been getting copyis of records and my medical records but we are hitting walls everywhere, my Case worker said NO when i Asked for a copy of my records. My Boss went on line to get some legal terms and papers to request my file and had them noterized and sent today certified and sent copys to the Judge and my attorney. Is there anything else I can do???????

fightingfor3

Postby fightingfor3 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:55 pm

To get your file use the Freedom of Information Act, this generator can help you create your letter:
http://www.splc.org/foiletter.asp

Declaration of Facts, to have your side of what has happened heard before the judge:

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4274&highlight=freedom+information+act
Include all evidence you can to support what your side is as exhibits (including the doctor letter)
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That in essence is facism." Franklin Roosevelt

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Chasia Henderson

Re: Desperatley needing help!

Postby Chasia Henderson » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Isn't the judge supposed to consider your side of the declaration of facts as well as the initial petition from CPS? After we looked over the petition submitted by CPS my husband and I went through it and revised it to correct their mistakes but the county refused to accept all the changes so does that mean that the judge never saw our side of the petition and only the CPS side ir what does that mean exactly?

Also, isn't the county attorney supposed to be like a middle man and consider both sides equally rather than gang up on one side, for example, at my hearing, the county attorney was an ass and was not on my side at all. Is that usually how it works?

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”