Just saying hi

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Whammo77

Just saying hi

Postby Whammo77 » Tue May 22, 2007 12:00 pm

I am new here, and since I am new, I thought I'd introduce myself since this forum is here for that.

I am a mid 30's father of 3 girls. I have been seperated/divorced from my ex since 2001. We are from/live in Oklahoma.

My ex is STILL highly obsessed and just can't let it go that we are divorced. Thanks to that, I spend anywhere from $5k on up per year defending myself against fraudulent claims made by my ex. I also get to have the police show up at my door frequently from fraudulent calls she has made to them as well. I am currently in my 2nd CPS investigation at this moment, since my ex is making wild allegations once again.

Anyway, I have made a post elsewhere, and if anyone gets a chance, please take a look and respond if you can offer anything up for our situation.

I appreciate being allowed to join here, and all the advice people have so wonderfully put in her at their own expense.

Good to meet you all, and thanks in advance!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 pm

Welcome to the site :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Wed May 23, 2007 5:31 am

Well thank you! From what I have seen a great many of CPS boards throughout the net appear to be dead, or at a stand-still, so I wasn't even sure I'd get a response when I posted here. Looks like there are a few people posting here still tho, so that's good. Just wish there was a way to unite people in numbers to fight CPS!

Anyway, here is the link to my post on this board. I would greatly appreciate some input!

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6657

Thanks!

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Wed May 23, 2007 5:52 am

Good to meet you. The CPS/DHS here in Corrupt Colorado have stolen my 3 kids & given them to my lesbian mother & her partner. We have a custody hearing coming up June 4th. CPS is big business everywhere and profits from each kid they farm out to foster care! Will you be attending the rally in Washington DC? I plan to, but it's a matter of getting money together for it. I sure hope this rally gets the media attention it deserves and will make a difference.
Injustice for all in Fremont County Colorado!

thiasmommy

saying Hi

Postby thiasmommy » Wed May 23, 2007 6:29 am

Hi Whammo,

Welcome to the site!!! There are still people here this site will never die!!!! If I can be of any help just ask.

God Bless
Dennise

mom2boys

Postby mom2boys » Wed May 23, 2007 8:25 am

Welcome. I hope you search this site and get as much out of it as you can. Many a nights, at 2am I finally found it' moments come, and it feels great.

Knowledge is power`not le[u]g[/u]al advise
Last edited by mom2boys on Thu May 24, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:42 am

snsanty wrote:Good to meet you. The CPS/DHS here in Corrupt Colorado have stolen my 3 kids & given them to my lesbian mother & her partner. We have a custody hearing coming up June 4th. CPS is big business everywhere and profits from each kid they farm out to foster care! Will you be attending the rally in Washington DC? I plan to, but it's a matter of getting money together for it. I sure hope this rally gets the media attention it deserves and will make a difference.

First and foremost, my sincerest good wishes and prayers go out to you on your battle.

I'm afraid I am not familiar with the rally in DC? Can you point me the way to more info on it?

Whammo77

Re: saying Hi

Postby Whammo77 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:44 am

thiasmommy wrote:Hi Whammo,

Welcome to the site!!! There are still people here this site will never die!!!! If I can be of any help just ask.

God Bless
Dennise

Thank you very much! As for help, just please take a look at my post(S) and if you ahve any suggestions, advice, or experience with what I am going thru, please post and let me know. Thanks!

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:47 am

mom2boys wrote:Welcome. I hope you search this site and get as much out of it as you can. Many a nights, at 2am I finally found it' moments come, and it feels great.

Knowledge is power`not leal advise

I am definitely finding things... the biggest thing at this point is trying to ward off the devil at the pass.... which at the onset of something like this, you don't have a lot of time to do. Certainly, if this crap drags on for an extended perod of time, I will have lots of time to browse and try to find answers to my dilemma. But on the front end of it, I am hopin to snuff out the spark before it becomes a full out fire. So anything you know that might be of assistance, if you could post it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu May 24, 2007 3:50 pm

welcome.

Do you have a restraining order on her?

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:12 pm

No, but I have tried that. Basically, the courts here took the opinion of "What, you think she's going to whoop yer a$$ or kill you?". Well, no. It's just all this other stuff.... fraudulent claims, child abduction, assault on my wife, etc etc.... "DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I really really REALLY hate the US legal system.......... :evil:

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Thu May 24, 2007 11:48 pm

The legal system is a joke here in Fremont County, CO. The judge in our case is a known lesbian who will probably grant custody to my mother & her 'partner' even though we have NEVER abused or neglected our children. The DHS/CPS here went on a 'fishing expidition' to find stuff wrong with us and believed my mother & her 'partner' over us. One of the butchdyke caseworkers is clearly biased toward my mother and against my husband & me. I even notified her supervisors about this, but have not heard back. Our court date is coming up June 4th & I'm not signing ANYTHING to give my mother custody of our kids. Gay adoption is not even legal (yet) in this stupid state. This evil caseworker won't even let us take the children to church because their 'grandmothers' object to it! Is this a total violation of the 1st Ammendment or what???

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:46 am

Oh lordie. That's messed up. What the heck started all your mess? I hate to say it, but your family sounds about as screwed up as mine!

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Fri May 25, 2007 10:08 am

It's probably more screwed up! What started this all was the fact that I put my 2 year old outside for a mere 30 seconds because he was being intolerable. I know this was wrong, but this nosey B#$CH from across the street called DHS on me. My mother came over & started telling the intake caseworker all this stuff about how dysfunctional my husband & I were. If I knew then what I know now, I would have never let the caseworker into my home. They invented a case against us & even stole my newborn baby just as she was delivered (If I was smart, I would have gone to another county or state to have her) Now the DHS believes everything my mom & her 'partner' say. Aren't they supposed to be unbiased? :?: Are you going to the rally in DC? I'm trying my best to get the money together.

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Fri May 25, 2007 10:21 am

I haven't had time to do much 'learning' on the rally. Bring me up to speed. What exactly are they trying to accomplish with it? Trying to make CPS better or what? You can be certain we'll never get rid of it, so guess the idea is to clean it up?

My mother is every bit as bad, trust me. I don't even talk to her anymore.....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri May 25, 2007 3:45 pm

It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:49 am

Cool, thx!

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:50 am

I hope some of you can go! I know exactly how hard it is trying to get the funds together since CPS is taking out a total of $800 a month from mine & my husbands paychecks. This is a very important rally and I'm trying to beg, borrow, and earn my way to get there.

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:13 am

We are certainly going to try. As of court yesterday tho, I have all sorts of things to pay for..... Child custody battle, alcohol assessment, indepentdent Guardian Ad Litem, etc. :cry:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:30 pm

I know CPS are capable of throwing a whole bunch of "Services" at you so you would be over whelmed. And on top of that, if you don't complete one little thing, they will tell the Court you did not complete the "Services". MAKE SURE YOU GET DOCUMENT PROOF OF COMPLETION, keep the document for court only and only for your Lawyer. Never give these document evidence to CPS. Be one step ahead of these fools. Do everything and think ahead. And think what they are going to do next?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:22 pm

I am so sorry that you are going throught this. I live in Oklahoma too and the way the system works is nuts.

Is your ex wife aware that in the state of Oklahoma that false allegations are against the law. It's a $500 fine and/or up to one year in jail. It states it in there handbook that your not suppose to have. And if you know for sure that it is her that is calling which it sounds like it is. I would calmly reming her of this. It might be the only way to get her to stop.

I hate parents that bring CPS/DHS into it as a way to hurt another person cause all it does truely is hurt the child. And the outcome is never good.

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:09 am

About the service plan....If there are services on there that you disagree with,ask the worker why those services are listed. If the services are NOT needed, very calmly negotiate them off the list. If you approach it calmly, you can very well get un-needed services removed from the list.

Say the worker lists that you have to go into treatment, post evaluation, for substance abuse, and you don't abuse drugs or alcohol. Ask the worker why you need to go into treatment for something that doesn't pertain to you. It then falls on the worker to prove you need rehab services. If the worker can't show evidence that you need rehab, calmly but assertively, ask that the rehab portion be removed. It can be done when approached tactfully. You need to be your own advocate.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 pm

That can be done by talking to your Worker. But never sign the Service Plan with that attached. Have your Lawyer look it over to make sure it is legit then sign. but if there are too many services that does not pertain to you, do not sign the plan. or you will be screwed.

I wouldn't sign the plan. I would fight this thing in Court and have it court ordered instead because then they would have to produce the evidence on why you need it in the first place. :roll:

BUT BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”