cps investigated me, got letter, but now im in court!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

scared dad

cps investigated me, got letter, but now im in court!

Postby scared dad » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Cps came to my house around 12/17/07 on a tip that Im a wife abuser, that Im controlling and that I beat my wife, to whom I been married for 17 years! Social Worker Rebecca Alicia Rojas, came to my house with an attitude that I am the most devious person in the world, that Im a serious risk to my wife and kids. Not only did she speak to me in a debasing form, she does not know me! Who told her she could be the mother hen!

When my wife and I got our letters, my wife was unfound, but me; she claims that my allegations were found true! after speaking to my kids and my wife.... now, I find not only myself, but my 3 kids and wife going to the Kern County Juvenile Justice Center, where the case has now been passed to Cherie Linde, from the CPS investigations dept, who is now being represented by some blond assistant county counsel... My kids are being represented by Kerin Christensen, an Assistant Public Defender, my wife by Kenneth Morson, and I by Margaret Harrison Smith.

The trial of the 16th of january, we were scheduled to go to court J2, but because CPS thinks that I am a deviant, they sent us to courtroom J4, where a Judge could make the decision whether or not my kids needed to be detained or not.

In the Petition, CPS wrote that the allegations were that I handcuffed my wife all the time, that I slap her and that I dont let her go to her Domestic Violence classes (sure I did not let her go.. SHE DROPPED ME OFF AT WORK EVERY MORNING SO I COULD START WORK AT 7AM, WHEN HER CLASSES DID NOT START UNTIL 9AM AT THE 1600 E BELLE TERRACE EMPLOYERS TRAINING RESOURCE BUILDING!!!) But, now we have two more court dates, the one on 2/21 for mediation and the other 2/25 as a hearing... of course.. they will not let us talk, they most likely do what they want....but God willing I be able to be strong along with my family and fightCPS!
Very scared dad in Bakersfield, Ca

glass

Postby glass » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:46 pm

was she told by social services to take domestic violence classes?

scared dad

Postby scared dad » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:55 pm

When Social Services (Sabrina Eddington-Grays and her co-worker whom I know only as ANA) came to the house, they told my wife that they were holding a Domestic Violence class that started Monday, it was a two week course and that by know they knew tht the case was closed and that after it, we would be cleared... My wife went to those classes, taught by Sabrina Eddington Grays, ANA, a gentleman named Todd, and by Amanda Gaona, Coordinator of Domestic Violence Services.

We had no choice on taking the class. These people report to Rebecca A Rojas, Social Worker III, and they tell her whether the parents, mainly the mother, has refused the class or not, if she refuses, then Mrs. Rojas makes all the plans to detain the children within 24 hours of the notification.
Very scared dad in Bakersfield, Ca

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Kern County :

Known For:

"In Kern County, California in 1982, two couples were charged with forming a sex ring to abuse their children and during the investigation, some allegations of ritual abuse were made. Ultimately, some 60 children testified regarding sexual abuse. The case resulted in numerous prison sentences, all of which were overturned on appeal due to the suggestive interrogation techniques used by the police and lack of physical evidence. However, two couples spent 12 years in prison before being released, one defendant waited 20 years for his release and another defendant remains in a mental hospital for sex offenders"

http://criminologiasicurezza.blogspot.c ... abuse.html

The story of one victim ..John Stoll here:
http://www.justicedenied.org/v1issue2.htm#John%20Stoll

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”