desperate mom

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

alyssadoll

desperate mom

Postby alyssadoll » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:59 pm

I CAME TO CA. TO BETTER OUR LIVES AND GO TO SCHOOL, NO I WAS NOT RUNNING FROM THE LAW OR ANYONE ELSE. I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP W/ THIS ONE JERK WHO HAD AN TERRIBLE BACKGROUND AND HE HAPPEND TO SIGN 4 MY HOTEL ROOM SO WHEN THE PD GOT THERE THEY RAN A CHECK AND YOU KNOW THE REST... THE LOS ANGELES CHILDRENS COURT TERMINATED MY PARENTAL RIGHTS 1/2/08 AND IM WAITING TO HEAR FROM AN APPEALS ATT. OH- MY X MONSTER-IN-LAW RAN ME THROUGH THE MUD W/ ALL KINDS OF LIES, BUT ITS ALL HEARSAY AND NO CLEAR EVIDENCE AND MY CASE IS FOR FAILURE TO PROTECT- WELL I COMPLETED ALL CLASSES AND LET THEM KNOW I HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ THAT JERK . AND STILL THEY TPR. MY CASE HAS BEEN OPEN 4 2 YRS.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

There are only five reasons listed in the Safe Families and Adoption Act of 1997 to Terminate a Parents Rights to a child, failure to protect is not one of them.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:08 am

http://library.adoption.com/termination ... 394/1.html

here is a link for California statues for TPR.

alyssadoll

DESPARATE MOM!!

Postby alyssadoll » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:59 pm

THANKS FOR THE LINK!! I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT A FEW OF THE REASONINGS, A YR. AFTER MY KIDS WERE TAKEN I GOT INTO SOME TROUBLE AND PICKED UP A FELONY , I DID NOT WANT TO FIGHT THE COURT SO I TOOK A DEAL FOR 7 MTHS. A STRIKE AND 3 YRS. FORMAL PROBATION. I FOUND THIS OUT 3 WKS. AFTER MY TPR. ANY BODY KNOW IF THIS WILL EFFECT MY APPEAL? :cry:

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm

what was the felony?

alyssadoll

DESPRATE MOM!

Postby alyssadoll » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 pm

211 ROBBERY

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 am

You know what? I truly don't know how much you have gone through with your case, but lets hope that you haven't gone into it as far as I had when I realized things. With my case I was too late. Don't want to say this to hurt you, but want you prepare you for that possibility. I was told (and didn't believe I might add) that when the kids come into the system it is difficult for them to get OUT of the system. And of course through my own experiences I figured that out. Very unfortunate for me and my kids. I still wake up on days and not truly believe that it really happened. Make sure that you have a good lawyer because no matter what charges you have against you it is at the discretion of the workers whether to pursue things or not. Some will and they can USE ANYTHING to their advantage.
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

alyssadoll

DESPRATE MOM!

Postby alyssadoll » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:18 pm

DID YOU GET YOUR KIDS BACK?? HOPEFULLY, THEY ARE ONLY HURTING THE NEXT GENERATION- OUR KIDS!!!!!

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 am

I know that this is a really old post, but I wanted to let you know that no I never did get my kids back. Not only did I not get them back, but they have bothered me with my new kids.
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**

(that is my quote)

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”