WE ARE INNOCENT!!!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

momof6boyz1girl

WE ARE INNOCENT!!!

Postby momof6boyz1girl » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:33 am

I am a mother of seven. We have been involved with the cps here since May 2007. They have taken my kids 3 times. I just got them back, but on the condition that I keep their dad away. He has been falsely accused of sexually abusing my daughter. They have a court order against him prohibiting him to see the kids, and he is waiting for his hearing for termination of his rights. He is INNOCENT!!! They have basically forced us to separate. My kids love their dad!!!!! This is crazy they have no evidence. I went from being a stay at home mom with a beautiful home in a great community to a single mother living in the projects with seven children. I feel like they are setting me up for faliure. Some of the foster parents have expressed an interest in adopting some of my kids. Some, if not all have endured abuse at the hands of these foster parents. When I report what my kids have said about the abuse the cps turns a deaf ear....God forbid if any body says it about me or their dad! And the workers are so HATEFUL!!! They have taken my kids for the most insane reasons! I'm not saying that we were a perfect family, but who is? We reached out for help and we have been punished ever since. I feel like God will bring to light this evil. I am so thankful that I found this web site...I just wish I had sooner. God bless all parents who are suffering....
momof6boyz1girl

florida999

Postby florida999 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:59 am

who accused your husband?

momof6boyz1girl

Postby momof6boyz1girl » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 am

My husband was accused by my son when he was in a theraputic foster home with a woman who told him to say that his dad held down our daughter who would have been under 2 at the time and molested her in front of all of the kids. My son told me that she made him say that or she would kill him. This foster parent has a history of doig this to other families. Dhs took my son away from her after catching her in a lie but oddly enough they are still using this against him in court. All of my children were forensically interviewed and NONE of them back up this story. They tell me I am calling my kids liars but the only liars are cps.
momof6boyz1girl

florida999

Postby florida999 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:41 pm

has your husband been criminally charged?

momof6boyz1girl

Postby momof6boyz1girl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:53 am

No he hasn't.
momof6boyz1girl

florida999

Postby florida999 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:39 pm

unfortunately sexual allegations are the hardest to defend. Its good they havent charged your husband. The thing is they dont have to. in every other court in america you are innocent until proven guilty. in dependency court your guilty and good luck proving yourself innocent. my case didnt have sex abuse allagations, so I really dont know what advice to give you. I have heard that families have broken up so at least on parent can keep the children. sucks, I know. wish I could give you better advice. good luck.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:31 pm

This is a 58 minute video that goes over presenting a quality defense for fighting false sexual abuse allegations. If you have hi-speed internet it's worth watching.

http://streamingvideo.accused.com/wmv/A ... alance.wmv
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”