beaten down by the system

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

yellernboyz

beaten down by the system

Postby yellernboyz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 pm

xxxxx
Last edited by yellernboyz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm

And to boot, my friend has been going through this wrongly accused and just killed herself. Without her children, she said she was nothing. Now she is gone. Yeah! for the state. They won.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 am

I'm so sorry... please don't do what your friend did. There's life beyond CPS cruelty. They've put you through the most heart wrenching, depressing time of your life. Nothing else, from here on in, could be that bad.

I don't know what the details are for you and your friend but I would like to do something in her memory, like have a letter writing campaign to the local newspaper 'letters to the editor' on her behalf so that people know what she went through and why she died. Can you give us enough details and the local newspaper name so we can do something like that?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”