Hi there...

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

virginiagirl

Hi there...

Postby virginiagirl » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 am

I used to be on here, but for the life of me could not figure out my name. I had to reregister and hope that my name was still on here. I am guessing that it is not. Either way..

I am Jenn. I was wronged by the system. I have had many issues outside of all that was done to me. You would think that things would be over, but needless to say that has not changed. For the life of me these people will not leave me alone. It is always something. I am tired of the harassment.

I am also tired of the problems of people acting as if they know what has happened in my life, and either trying to downsize it to nothing or make it seem as if things were worse then they were (and they know nothing). I just wanted to start posting here again. My kids were weighing heavily on my mind lately.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 am

I finally found myself. This was me. I am sorry. I had to make sure that I found it. I hated not having my old name. I just for the life of me was unable to remember it.
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”