Hello

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Re: Hello

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm

You need to keep on top of it about the court date......it can be switched w/o giving you notice. Just the fact that he keeps asking you about it makes me think they already switched it or are going to switch it and he needs to know you have not caught onto the fact.

Just a thought.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am

I agree with dazee. I would call twice a week just to confirm the court dates and make sure that nothing has been moved so you dont show up in court on the 18th only to find out that they moved it to Aug 1, and if you are a no show judge will rubber stamp whatever CPS says.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 am

He was here Friday said he wanted to see us before the court date blah blah blah. So it is still tomorrow to my understanding. I got a question. The cps creep says if the judge says we need to take "parenting" classes then we have to come by and sign a new case plan and if the judge says to close the case we will have a end of case discussion like I give a crap what they got to say. I want to know even if the judge I assuming orders us to do parenting classes do we have to sign the case plan with dfcs? I am assuming that is the only legal way they have any pull on us is if we sign it its a legal document saying we agreed to it we won't agree to it but will do it if we have to get this witch hunt over with I learned my lesson with the last liar they made us talk to and they are the enemy so say as little as possible. I just wanted to know if we had to sign a new case plan or not because the old one was only until August 8th and they are waiting to see what the judge says tomorrow morning before trying to get us to sign a new one or to end the case.

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 pm

I would say, "I will sign the case plan when the judge orders me to sign the case plan."

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 am

How did the court hearing go?

I would sign nothing; make them prove everything. Also, if the judge orders anything, I'd do it as soon as possible.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 pm

I thought I had already replied to this but guess not. Well the judge ordered us to take the parenting classes big surprise. We decided not to have a lawyer present he works for the system anyways.Of course the counselor lied and the judge got mad at me when I yelled at her she was lying. Anyways it took them their usual 2 weeks to get a counselor here and at first it was fine she was nice etc. We were keeping the dogs out of the kids room and the dogs mess cleaned up asap like they wanted . About 2 weeks ago my wife and mother got in a fight because my mother was talking to her sister about our case and she was telling my mother how to get our kids taken from us. They arrested my wife and my mother for simple battery and DV. We have sense gone back to eating downstairs and avoiding them completely. Everything seemed fine until today my wife was at work and I had tried calling the counselor twice in the past 2 days with no results well she just shows up and asks if she can come in and I said yeah sure whatever. Well she comes in and insists on seeing my kids my youngest was sleeping but she insisted on seeing him and took a flash light in there to make sure he was ok I guess. Then she starts looking under the bed and dressers I was like wtf? She then goes upstairs and sees my daughter who was eating some yogurt. We go back downstairs and she starts in on her whining bs says there is a juice cup under her bed and a plate under bed well I didn't know that even though I was just in there cleaning up and I had set 2 juice cups on the dresser and was complaining about that how bad it was for the kids blah blah blah. Then she says the bathroom is disgusting I know it was dirty bc noone helps clean it except my wife and I even though my brother lives here as well. She looked in my fridge and freezer I mean wtf? She has no right to just show up and ask to come in and she says she did so she said she would be back on Thursday well I am calling her tomorrow and letting her know she is no longer allowed at my home unless she makes an appt. She said she was going to go tell the DFCS jerk what our home looked like even though I had just gotten done putting all the clothes up and vaccuming the kids room etc. Its like someone was calling her and telling her something was wrong with my house I can come up with 3 suspects. My mother her sister and my brother. Bc she wanted to see the fridge and NOONE EVER asks to look in the fridge and they never look in the bathroom. Its like as soon as we start doing what they want us to do they bring up something new to complain about.I have thinking of asking for a new counselor to come here and not her.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 am

Sounds like a fishing expedition. I'm sure she only did the intrusive inspection because she was told to - probably by her supervisor. Maybe your mom or her sister called the agency?

If they are making calls - do try to relocate and shut them out of your lives as soon as humanly possible, after the case closes. If my relative made calls about me I'd move to another county and leave no forwarding address, until my kids were safely over 18.

Keep a logbook of all housework done so you have a record of everything you've tried to do to keep your home clean. You do not sound like a neglectful parent.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

ginajose1331

Postby ginajose1331 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 am

does any one have advice or know the laws and time requirements that you are given to get your kids back. They are already wanting to take my rights away from one child and put the other one up for adoption because she is three years old.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

Gina you need to have your own post. Go to newcomers click on new topic and post your question.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Well they are closing the case. The parental counselor lady (we got switched to someone much nicer) was just here just running her trap about keeping up with all the crap she wanted us to do etc etc because we now have a history with cps blah blah they will be keeping an eye on you checking up whatever. Haven't heard from the cps guy since last week when he said he would be out here this week to close the case sign papers etc his boss told the parenting counselor he would be out next week to close his part of the case. Parenting counselor asked me where we were moving like I was dumb enough to actually tell her uh no. I told her probably west virginia since they already know we moved there once but fact is we aren't going anywhere near WV and I won't say where we are moving. I know even with them closing the case we will always have a target on our backs in this crappy county with its corrupt cps office so moving is not just a thing to do bc of them its also bc there is no work here. Can't wait we are moving in like 3 months tops!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

To stay out of their radar try not to be on any government programs.

Hope it goes well for you and yours when you leave.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 am

Glad to hear they're closing the case! Sorry to hear it means you'll have a few more home visits.

Moving is a great idea. Hope you're not coming to California since our unemployment rate out here is phenomenal! Of course, there are jobs to be had... people from out of town come to our small town and end up working in the grocery store. I'm sure there are many more newbies that don't get hired.
Sample Document Library

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”