SERVICES DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN WENT VOLUNTARILY TO CYS

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MaggieC

Re: SERVICES DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN WENT VOLUNTARILY TO CY

Postby MaggieC » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 pm

I had a brief correspondence with the atty handling the bagel mom case. From said correspondence, I was led to believe that the PA ACLU is interested in these cases. That's a first. A happy first as most ACLU offices rarely become involved in "civil" cases. Kudos to the ACLU in PA.

siennamatt

What a setup!

Postby siennamatt » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:33 am

I went to court on Monday. I told my court appointed attorney what i wanted him to do and i wrote him this letter that i found on this site. Know what it was all rehearsed. The attorney showed all my evidence, but the judge didn't do one thing!!!!!!!!!! The pictures of my son that are posted of his neglect on here that is what the judge was shown. She is a discrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That judge is clearly telling me that she can give to craps about my son!! I have written letters to my caseworker and supervisor in sept 2010 about getting a second opinion for my son. I wanted him to go to dupont hospital for children where i had him seen for 12yrs by my orthopedic doctor. Matthew needs surger y on his legs and these morons will not do it!!! know what cys never responded to my letter and it was certified!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was shown in court the judge didn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!! Can someone help me??? I'm so disgusted with this county and i went voluntarily to them..

siennamatt

Postby siennamatt » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:19 am

Hi Tigress! where online should i put the pictures??

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

siennamatt

Postby siennamatt » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 am

Hello,

I contacted dpw of pa. and asked how to go about filing for a state administrative hearing. No one knows what i'm talking about. I have called 2 times. What do i do?

siennamatt

Postby siennamatt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 am

I have a page on facebook . I'm under Patricia Lari Petrone Howell and all the pictures of my son are on there.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 am

Here's tthe link I just gave it to another poster http://fightcps.com/2008/05/12/filing-f ... e-hearing/
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

siennamatt

Postby siennamatt » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 am

I went to court for my daughter yesterday. I received her courtorder today and it states that THE AGENCY SHALL GO AHEAD WITH ADOPTION AND TERMINATING MY RIGHTS BUT NOT UNTIL THE APPROPRIATE TIME.. ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT'S SO VAGUE!

liSTEN I FOUGHT SO HARD FOR MY DAUGHTER. CYS IS PUNISHING ME CAUSE OF THAT. MY DAUGHTER WAS HOME WITH THE SITTER AND I CAME HOME TO FIND HER LAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH ABRASIONS ALL OVER HER FACE. I TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL . CYS COMES IN AND TAKES HER. THE SITTER WAS NEVER CHARGED! CASE WAS UNFOUNDED. CYS WENT TO LIES. I HAD NO HOME, INCOME. I DID. THIS EVIDENCE WAS FILED WITH THE COURT, BUT NO JUSTICE.

ALL I WAS LEFT TO DO ON HER PLAN WAS THERAPY. THE PSYCH DOC EVEN SAID ON THE REPORT. I SHOULD HAVE CUSTODY OF MY DAUGHTER AND I'M PSYCHOLOGICALLY FIT. JUDGE DON'T AGREE! YET THEY WANNA TAKE MY RIGHTS CAUSE I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE FOR THERAPY!

IF I KNOWN THIS WAS ALL GOING TO HAPPEN . I WOULD OF NEVER WENT FOR HELP FOR MY SON WHO HAS CEREBRAL PALSY. I DID THAT FIRST FOR MY SON.

THEN TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO THE ER CAUSE I LOVE HER. CYS TAKES HER FROM ME

CYS DOSEN'T WANNA PAY FOR MY TRAINTICKET ANYMORE TO SEE MY SON. I LIVE 2 HOURS AWAY AND THEY KNOW THAT.

PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS TO KNOW SOME ANSWERS TO HELP ME! THIS IS ALL MAKING ME SICK.. :( :( :( :?

siennamatt

Postby siennamatt » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Office of the County Commissioners

150 North Queen Street

Lancaster, PA 17603

Patricia Howell

1739 Stocker Street

Philadelphia, PA. 19145

In Regards to Sienna Paige Messner:

I am Requesting a Meeting with the Commissioner regarding the Termination Of My Parental Rights

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to request a meeting with the County Commissioner regarding the Termination Of My Parental Rights with the Children and Youth Agency regarding my daughter Sienna Messner. My hearing is scheduled for April 25, 2011. This is an urgent matter.

In this letter I will give you some details on my case. Also, will not let Children and Youth Agency terminate my Parental Rights with out proving that I am an unfit mother. I would like this process to be handled professionally and honestly.

In June of 2009, I went to Children and Youth Agency voluntarily for my son Matthew Petrone who has Cerebral Palsy. Due to my arthritis, that I was diagnosed with in 2008, it became more and more difficult for me to lift him on my own anymore. I cared for Matthew pretty much on my own for thirteen years. Matthews father was not a consistent part of his life.

During Matthew’s time in foster care, I would have frequent visits with him. During these visits, I noticed his foot was swollen, sores on his body and he looked very frail, not to mention the open abrasion I noticed on his knee. Like he was not being cared for in a proper manner. I made many attempts to resolve this issue with Mr. Pfeffer to no avail. So being the type of mother I am, I called child line and reported it. It saddened me a great deal to see my son suffering the way he was. Finally, Matthew was moved to another foster home and things have improved since then.

My intentions with calling Child line were never to get the Children and Youth Agency in any trouble, but I needed someone to listen to me, a concerned parent. I just wanted help for my disabled son, Matthew! This child is unable to care for himself, so he needs a loving, reliable and understanding family to live with, That is all I was requesting in my many attempts with Mr. Pfeffer, my Children and Youth caseworker.

My Parental Rights are not being taking from Matthew, however, Children and Youth are attempting to adopt my daughter Sienna out without my knowledge. I do not deserve the way I am being treated. Sienna will be two years old April 12, 2011, and I being her mother, feel that I should have my daughter before her birthday.

On November 9, 2009, I had left my daughter in the care of my babysitter because I had a job interview to go to. When I came home from my job interview, my daughter, Sienna Messner was laying on the floor crying. I picked her up, and noticed abrasions on her face. The sitter was at the computer when I walked in the house. I took Sienna to a different residence in Denver, PA. to call the ambulance. The ambulance took Sienna and I to the emergency room.

As hours went by in the hospital, Children and Youth Caseworker came in and abruptly took Sienna from me.

From that day on this has been a nightmare for me! My daughter’s caseworker at that time was Mr. Duchin. Mr. Duchin diagnosed Sienna’s case as Serious Physical Injury. The case went from Serious Physical Injury to me having no home and no essentials for Sienna.

Nina Jordan, was my Children and Youth caseworker from June 2009 – November 8, 2009, verified that I lived at 116 North 6th street in Denver, PA. Matter of Fact, Ms. Jordan visited me at the Denver, PA residence numerous times.

On March 14, 2011, I had attended a hearing at the Lancaster County Courthouse in reference to Sienna. At this hearing, I provided all the necessary evidence that was needed. For example, her WIC , shot records, medical insurance card, as well as the food stamp card. In addition to this, I had an appointment scheduled for November 16, 2009 to determine eligibility for cash assistance from the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.

Nina Jordan had a safety plan drawn up for me to have completed no later than December 26, 2009. Children and Youth failed to examine this Safety Plan, or even notice the date I had to finish it by. Sienna has a Child Permanency Plan. I have completed everything on Sienna’s permanancy plan except for the therapy and parenting classes that were ordered by the agency. I currently do not have the funds available to me.

I have taken the time to look into PA. codes/laws and I know Children and Youth Agency get funded and reimbursed for services. It states in The Pennsylvania Code 3130.08 (a) Court-ordered services. The county agency shall provide or arrange for the provision of service and care ordered by the court under 42 Pa.C.S. § § 6301—6365 (relating to the Juvenile Act). The Pa. code states clearly Children and Youth Agency should provide the Therapy.

If the Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency can pay for my train ticket from Philadelphia to Lancaster, Pennsylvania at $30.00, then why are they refusing responsibility to cover the charges for therapy and parenting classes. These events were ordered at the November 18, 2010 hearing, by the agency. If I recall correctly, it is by law , the responsibility of the agency requesting the services to be completed. I do not feel that there is a relevant reason that I am even being drug through all of this.

I have never and will never neglect or abuse any of my children. As a matter of fact, I have the opportunity to continue my position as a foster mother for Children’s Home Society of New Jersey. Children's Home Society worked especially with medically fragile infants. If you would like to, you may perform a background check on me again. You will see that I do not have any criminal charges or offenses. If the agency would have followed through with their responsibilities, I would have been able to follow through with all of my responsibilities. I will attend any and all parenting classes, therapy or whatever means necessary to resolve this nightmare.

The motto for Children and Youth states that they want to preserve families by keeping the child(ren) with their biological family(ies). From where I am sitting, it seems to me that The Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency would reather terminate my rights. I am asking that you look inside your heart to please consider what I am asking to be considered. I am entitled to voice my opinion. I do not want any other parent to endure this same situation. I am wrongfully being stripped of my parental rights. If you have any further questions, comments or PLEASE, feel free to contact me at 215-463-1021 or at the above address. I am thanking you in advance for taking the time and making the consideration in this whole ordeal.

Sincerely,

Patricia Howell

mcontessa

Postby mcontessa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 am

Single Parenting And weekend/evening Child Care Needs here in New

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Ya, can you also get the owner or administrator of the foster agency you worked at to write you a reference letter to the court? and have it submitted to your court case? I think this might help you. How often do you talk and see your son? I am worried that cps is most likely building a case against you as far as the visiting. Visiting child is so important to them, without your visits, they can march into court and say you have not complied with the visits with your son which makes it look terrible.

I would also try and file a statement of facts and any objections you have to what is going on with the cps worker and courts. You need to have your side of the story on the record for appeal time. All of these wrongdoings need to be documented with the court, filed properly and stamped, so that when they move to permanently sever you and your child and adopt him out to wherever, you have issues that are appealable and can be reversed.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”