marion co wv cps likes taking children

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

wildcherry389

marion co wv cps likes taking children

Postby wildcherry389 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm

hi i am new my name is juanita i have five beutiful children my oldest twenty two my youngest twelve well this is my story my twentytwo year old daughter had a baby when she was eighteen she asked cps for help with him while she got straightened out i couldnt help becouse of my health at the time so they said they would help her and she fought to get him back but failed and he was adopted out to a foster family that cant have kids my daughter is also a slow learner so when she had her little girl cps went to the hospital with no warning and took her so my daughter fought and went to parenting classes and had a b avereage and she finally got her back then a year later she had another girl and her and her boyfriend were going great until her boyfriend got drunk and did some dumb stuff but it didnt involve the kids or her so cps came out to see her and took her kids again while she was living with me and the kids were in no danger they said it was becouse of her history with the first child my daughter became an excellent mother i didnt understand why are they taking my grandkids well my grandkids are now with the same foster family that adopted the first child. two weeks ago my daughter and the dad had to sign thier rights away to the girls or the courts would have took them.and today my daughter gave birth to a beutiful baby boy around 1045 this morning and me and my daughter knows cps is coming saturday to take him away from the hospital and he will be given to the same foster family as the others.i trid to get her to a different state befor she went in labor but we didnt make it.she doesnt deserve this its heartbreaking how can they do this.they wont let me have the kids becouse im not rich enough and i live close to my daughter.any advise would be helpful please pray for us

LindaJM

Re: marion co wv cps likes taking children

Postby LindaJM » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 am

There was a law passed in 1997 - the Adoptions and Safe Families Act. It states that if a person has a child taken by TPR (termination of parental rights) then all their children from then on can be taken away. So your daughter should stop having children for the caseworkers to take away, or move to another country because the USA is corrupt and against families.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Momoffor

Re: marion co wv cps likes taking children

Postby Momoffor » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Even going to another state wouldnt have helped.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”