Idea.

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MotherOf3

Idea.

Postby MotherOf3 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:45 am

I was thinking the other day about how the CPS cant be found accountable in any case unless found to have not done so in due faith. I was thinking it should be changed and the CPS and all involved should be found liable in all cases if it is found that they have used a flase case against someone. I think this would lower the cases done and Force these damn workers to do there job the right way.

Any one else have any thoughts on this?

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:38 am

If I understand it all correctly there have been times that people have sued or won their child or children back because of the false allegations.

However, our government has "sanctioned" them and they cannot be touched only if it is proven they did it intentionally and it is very hard to prove, as our family is finding out, because they just keep twisting the truth.

The irony of all of this is, they are doing their job right. It is exactly how the government wants them to do it. When they went in like thugs the people began to rise up and speak out more and then the government knew they had to do a user friendly policy to fool the people so, they just do their "thug" tactics in a more devious, sly manner.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

seewitch1969

Postby seewitch1969 » Wed May 18, 2005 8:38 am

I was speeking with the gaurdian adlitem yesterday and she was saying how incompatent the case work is. I told her I wish that was all she was, but I think this is how she has been trained to do her job.

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 am

yep. reverse psychology....
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

MotherOf3

Postby MotherOf3 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:33 pm

Roni Shawn wrote:yep. reverse psychology....
So True, never trust your Gaurdian Adlighten, they were highered for the state not you.

seewitch1969

Postby seewitch1969 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:36 pm

I thought they were supposed to look out for the child? But the case worker is too. And that is a joke.

MotherOf3

Postby MotherOf3 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:38 pm

seewitch1969 wrote:I thought they were supposed to look out for the child? But the case worker is too. And that is a joke.
That right, meaning they could care less about you, and they get all there info on you from the case worker. Sure my Guardain ad liked me, but she thought it was best the kids where were they were at till my court case was over because the case worker thought it was best. I so glad all this is over

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Fri May 20, 2005 5:55 am

I have been reading about the appelite court cases pertaining to cps and the other so named agencies, they have a legal responsbility to do the right thing, but they don't. I have watched my son and his wife, be ignored, lied about and pressured into signing over thier daughter to the foster parents, they are not on your side. This I have learned in the last 11 months of hell. I used to be trusting of the system, I am no longer. I thought that if they did everything these people wanted them to do, they would get thier child back, how wrong I was. Now they not only have my granddaughter they have my new grandson which they had no reason to take, and I have sen him 6 times in the last 7 weeks. I have to be supervised to see my grandchildren because I raised cain in the hospital when they came and took him from his mother. Do not trust anyone in the system. They are not your friend!!

Lorrie Shaw

lonestarfwg

Austin Texas

Postby lonestarfwg » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:26 pm

Yes. Here in Austin these people get off on the fact they are the abusers. They act like they really do like seeing a family cry while good byes are being said weekly what has this CPS become? God will Judge each and every one of them, hear me CPS.
God Bless Us all.. Happy Trails...

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:56 pm

Lonestar:

don't worry, they (CPS) shall meet their Maker one day and answer their reasons on Judgement Day. For the judgement passed on to them, will be the second death.

A wrecker of Families is something that God don't condone with. God believes in Families should be together. Period.

The Stuff going on in this World like War is far much worse than we are facing today.

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:00 am

My Gaurdian Ad Litem for my kids supports us too. She knows this whole case is crap.
I wonder if it is in CPS's job description to find "their truth" no matter how many lies that have to turn in. I have proof of several lies they have reported. And because of the system, I can't even prove them until 6 months after my children were taken. (My daughter has learned to walk & talk since being taken from me. Ho dare they take those important times!)
Isn't it sad that this system causes people to lose faith in govt. all together. My father's a police officer, I have always been all for the govt. After this, I trust no one. The govt. doesn't want to help. They just want money.

Return to “Suggestions”