My website

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

My website

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:12 pm

Yippee! AOL deleted it from its system, so I re-uploaded it on my own server space that I pay for...the domain I use for my Selena site. The new address is

http://alwaysselena.org/timeline/

I haven't a clue why AOL deleted it from its system (or, more accurately, blocked it from anyone being able to view it...all the files that support it are all still there, just not viewable from AOL) but they did. I'm pretty good at finding ways around AOL when I want to, however.

You might want to check it out, however -- I found out some nice new information on my case today, and I added it to the page. :twisted:
Ese error es cisa de ayer!
That's an error of the past!

"El más grande amor
Y aunque siempre lo reuncies para mí
Fue lo más bello
Fue lo más bello"

Selena, Si Una Vez & "No Me Queda Más" - 2 albums: Amor Prohibido & Live: The Last Concert

"I wouldn't listen I learnt how to fight
I opened up my mind to treason...

But just like the wounded and when it's too late
They'll remember
They'll surrender
Never a care for the people who hate
Underestimate me now"

Ozzy Osbourne, Shot In The Dark - album: Ultimate Sin

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:44 pm

deleted
Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Marina wrote:Don't take this personally, but I don't read black web pages. No insult intended on the contents of your webpage. I can't judge that part.

What is black about my web page? The background color is green. The writing is yellow. If could've found a way to get white in there, I would've added that, too.

I did the site in two colors of the Irish Tricolour: green, yellow and white. The hex numbers for the green I used are 002211. That's not only a pretty dark green, but it's also the color of the writing in this post. I also used a
dark yellow, FFD237, for the writing.

So I haven't any idea, nor any clue, of what you mean. Could you explain yourself more fully? Thanks :)

"El más grande amor

Fue lo más bello

Fue lo más bello"

Selena, Si Una Vez & "No Me Queda Más" - 2 albums: Amor Prohibido & Live: The Last Concert

They'll remember

They'll surrender

Underestimate me now"

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:03 pm

When i bring up the page, it shows black with gold lettering.

That is what Marina must see too, and that makes it difficult for some of us to read.
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha

Postby WhiteGirlFromSouthOmaha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:42 pm

mrsmac wrote:When i bring up the page, it shows black with gold lettering.

That is what Marina must see too, and that makes it difficult for some of us to read.

Good Goddess! I've not had any complaints about the colors used on that site except the two on this page, from Marina and you. I assure you, it is NOT black! Your monitors are set too dark is why it's showing up black. Bring up the "Brightness" setting on your monitors and it will show up green, I guarantee you. Do NOT question me on this one, because I know what I'm talking about as surely as I know my own name. I've been doing this (building and maintaining webpages) for over seven years now.

"El más grande amor

Fue lo más bello

Fue lo más bello"

They'll remember

They'll surrender

Underestimate me now"

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:25 am

You need to be careful young lady, you are attacking two wonderful people on this site. MRSMAC is a wonderful woman and Marnia is a valueable asset to this group. I, myself have went to your web site and I am very computer literate, and it comes up BLACK WITH GOLD LETTERING.

It seems to me that if anyone has a difference of opinion from yours, you like to attack them, maybe you should take a good hard look at your self in the mirror and ask why? We are all here for the same reason, CPS has entered our lives and made it terrible.

If you continue to attack people, I will report you to the moderators of the site.

Lorrie Shaw
We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep.

Carl Von Ossietzky
1889-1938
German Pacifist and Journalist

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:40 am

Not to be in on this debate, but I checked the website on both of my computers. It comes up green with yellow lettering. And it has music playing in the background.
Maybe it just comes up different for different computers or something.
wrongly accused mom of 7 great kids

"never give up"

Roni Shawn

LOL

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 09, 2007 11:33 pm

I havent been here for a long time. But what a silly, childish thing to argue/debate over. Black is black, green is green, white is white, etc, etc. OY! Dont we have better things to fo like support one another and help one another out during our times of turmoil, tragedy, hurt and pain, etc? There is no need to jump on anyone for saying that the site looks different than what you set it to be. It is NO BIG DEAL. LOL....Lets just be nice and support each other, ok?
Your friend for LIFE......Roni Shawn :lol:
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
Roni Shawn :)

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 09, 2007 11:37 pm

LMAO... I HAD to check it out. On my BRAND NEW computer, I just purchased 3 days ago, the site shows up GREEN AHD YELLOW lettering. But it doesnt mean that it doesnt show up black and gold on someone elses. Ya know, I didnt look at the date of these postings, I hope Im not dredging up something. But I just thought it was a ridiculous argument, since we are here for support for terrible tragedies in our lives. So lets love and remember that we all have bad days, but cannot take it out on someone whom obviously has the same issues as we all do. :wink: I love ya all....
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!

I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!

Roni Shawn :)

Return to “Websites”