FATHER stabbed her in the head CPS kidnap siblings

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lukes Army

FATHER stabbed her in the head CPS kidnap siblings

Postby Lukes Army » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I am asking all CPS activists to give your support to this woman whose daughter is in a critical condition in hospital.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172983952730266&id=172422176119777&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/pages/Give-Kristy-Her-Kids-Back-Maddie-Needs-Her-Official-Petition/172422176119777

Maddison is in a critical condition in Sydney childrens hospital.. her FATHER stabbed her through the head and put her to bed to die!!

Now D.O.C.S have taken all 3 of Kristys children for something that WAS NOT Kristys fault!! Please help us make sure justice is served!

DoCS have laid the boot into a family who have been struck by tragedy again. Please give your support by joining the page on facebook. There is also a protest against DoCS to be held in front of the hospital in Sydney.

LindaJM

Re: FATHER stabbed her in the head CPS kidnap siblings

Postby LindaJM » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:05 pm

This child needs her mother to help her recover...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I read that CPS planned to take the baby off life support. Isn't that just like CPS to steal a child just so they can kill her? She might have lived if her mom had been allowed to be there to talk to her and encourage her to recover.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I think so far she's still alive. I hope there's going to be a full recovery.
Sample Document Library

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Unless CPS has already terminated moms rights then they should
only have temporary custody which mom would have the right
to make any major decisions about her child. I pray that child lives.
Those bastages need to go down!

Return to “Websites”