Ok, heres the post I talked about in Announcements LOL

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Roni Shawn

Ok, heres the post I talked about in Announcements LOL

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu May 17, 2007 10:29 am

Well what I have to say about faith is:

Anytime I have fallen from Grace, so to speak, or have strayed (that would be the more common term), I have noticed a change in my life--to the negative. Yah, my relationship with God is NOT perfect, as is urs and everyone elses, but as long as I do and keep doing what I am doing, I will be fine. I do want to have my relationship better. If it werent for God, I would NOT be here today. With all the crap that I went thru (as you all know what I am talking about cuz YALL WENT THRU IT TOO), and everything that still comes my way, I HAVE to have that relationship. I HAVE to pray. I HAVE to count on God to take care of me. AND my kids. I prayed for so long, that God would get inside my eldest son's head, and FORCE Christianity on him, MAKE him believe. Well, I told someone that one day, and they were really concerned, telling me that ya dont pray for things like that. That its my son's choice and that God will NOT answer that prayer. Well guess what? He did. My son is NOW A PRACTICING CHRISTIAN. And he is at the impressionable age 16. Its hard to get troubled kids to believe at that age, for the first time. I have wanted that for so long. Everything seems to be getting better each day. I do have a lot of areas that I want to improve. And I want to be healed, physically. I am so unhealthy. This year alone, I have already had 4 surgeries, 2 of them surgerical procedures, and the other 2, actual surgeries. ALREADY. So, what is the REST of the year to hold for me?! All I know is, God will always be there with me. As long as I let Him. And that is the main piece of advice I can give to anyone. LET Him be there for you. GIVE Him your problems. TELL Him that He has to take care of them, cuz U cant. WOW. I feel like Im at a turning point in my life. Maybe I am.
Thanks for reading....Anyone who needs to talk, Im here. All the time. I got me a new puter! 8) So, just email me @ my personal email, or send me a PM here. I will answer.......
God Bless each one of us.....
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”