I just wanted to say God blessed me in court today

Connecting with a power capable of victory even when masses of government workers and other assorted systemites are against you.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

justina78

I just wanted to say God blessed me in court today

Postby justina78 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:59 am

I went to court today and I got great news. I went there thinking they were going to terminate my parental rights today being that it was supposed to be a hearing to terminate our parental rights and instead they are wanting to keep my kids in long term foster care for right now. It was a huge relief. i still get to keep a relationship with my children for now i am just worried about what the future may hold but it relieves a huge amount of stress off of me. My mother is trying to get my children placed with her and we found out today in court which i think is quite comical that my daughters dad who is not the father to the other three children wants to consider adoption of the other three children also. i am not so sure of this. he is trying hard as a single father to raise my daughter but i dont think he could handle three others that aren't his on his own. I am just greatful for today and i thank the Lord for that and will continue to thank him for that.

Return to “Have Faith and Be Strong”