**URGENT** Fraud ALERT ”BELLA'S LAW”

Post and discuss legal documents of all kinds here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

latasha_holloway

**URGENT** Fraud ALERT ”BELLA'S LAW”

Postby latasha_holloway » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Linda,
Please notify your members that I have experienced a fraud who is taking advantage of your members seeking legal assistance to fight cps. Please advise your readers that Bella's law, Bella's paralegal, Shakaarii Melendez, Heather-Marie Rosthein, and a host of other aliases are the same person. She uses several websites targeted at sue cps pro se. Do not send her your money as you will never receive any legal documents just harassment to send more money.

Tasha

Eljay

Re: **URGENT** Fraud ALERT ”BELLA'S LAW”

Postby Eljay » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 am

The subject had come up before and it was decided that they are up to no good. Their grammar alone was horrendous enough to turn me off of them completely.

I am sorry you got duped. :(
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

TCarterforjustice

Postby TCarterforjustice » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:30 pm

OMG, Thanks for the heads up!!!! I just called them and spoke with a Heather, she was in a hurry, speaking really fast but anxious to get the money. I haven't sent the money because I am waiting on her email with the fax number to send my info and western union details for the payment. What a shame. I am in NJ. Thanks so much.

TCarterforjustice

Postby TCarterforjustice » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm

And P.S. I'm so sorry that happen to you. It is a shame that someone like that will take advantage of people during one of the most difficult times in life.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Sometimes it's better to prepare the forms yourself and hire a Legal Document Assistant or Paralegal to "polish" your forms, if you can't afford an attorney, that is.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

The Sheriff

Postby The Sheriff » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 am

BELLAS LAW IS A FRAUD DO NOT USE THIS PERSON(S) IT'S DANGEROUS :evil: :twisted:

larain22

Postby larain22 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 am

I actually told her I thought she was taking advantage of people's desperation like I was. Good for you..report her to the state!

tiara103

Postby tiara103 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

She/They just tried to scam me a few weeks ago! This is a horrible person trying to take advantage of people!

Return to “Legal Documents”