Case closed.......

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mina

Case closed.......

Postby mina » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 am

My story is in the Investigations section. They sent me a professional letter, this time, that the case is closed. No services needed found.
I'[m glad but at the same time, this has been an experience I will never forget. They are every bit as crazy as you guys say.
I would also like to stay on this board and get involved in the activism section because this agency needs to be revamped ASAP.

LindaJM

Re: Case closed.......

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 am

Congratulations on getting the case closed! We need help with activism initiatives and appreciate your desire to help!

Did they put your name on the central index?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

mina

Postby mina » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 pm

I don't know. They seemed to be trying to find anything they could.

melissa777

Postby melissa777 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 am

i am very touched by your stories...the trauma and pain you must have and continue to experience i feel in your words....my son was taken away from me for a year i was not allowed to say goodbye to my darlin i was only allowed to have supervised visits there were no issues of drug use or abuse . Thankfully, we got my son back last novembe3r 11th 2010 and this year my son wanted to celebrate being home with a cake.... To this date the file has not been closed despite repeated efforts to contact the social worker and to do what is right for my son and my family.... This is not the end of the story when the file is closed just the beginning of the healing process for my son is the love of my life and i would not let anything hurt him and the mere accusation that i would harm him offends me deeply to the core of my being and soul...

Return to “Happy Endings”