CPS LOST! My son FOUND ME!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dlblue

CPS LOST! My son FOUND ME!

Postby dlblue » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm

they tried and tried to keep my sons away from me. My oldest turned 18 last year, and 4 months before he did, I drove to colorado, and went to the office, and gave them EVEY BIT of information on me and how to contact me, to give to my kids. They wrote me back and said the parents would be the ones to decide when to give the boys the information. So 2 days ago, i sent CPS a email saying
"[email protected]
Marcus is NOW 19 years of age, and has the RIGHT to be informed, AS AN ADULT, of my whereabouts. I would like him contacted DIRECTLY and given my information.
If not, when I DO find him, and I WILL, I will tell him about how to file 42 usc 1983 and 42 usc 241 cases. he is an ADULT, and has rights now that his "parent's" CANNOT interfere with.
"
today I logged into the facebook page that I made just for him, and he left 3 messages on it! We talked online for about an hour and a half. he is also in secondlife like I am, and we friended each other there. he wants to talk more tomorrow. They told his adoptive family all sorts of bs about me. they told the parents that my sons were malnourished and they had failure to thrive and that I had a parade of men in and out of the house. My son's father weighed 120 lbs all his adult life, and my youngest, AFTER he was taken, was diagnosed with sensory integration disorder from a botched birth when he was born dead!. CPS will do anyd say ANYTHING to people, just to get that almighty paycheck!
Today was hard, and beautiful for me. hard for hearing the lies spread, and beautiful seeing my son call me mom for the first time in 11 years!

Beatthescammers

Re: CPS LOST! My son FOUND ME!

Postby Beatthescammers » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

That is wonderful news! :) I hope you leave messages for your other child/children on your Facebook account or ones that you make for them even if they are much younger. How about posting photos of yourself and of Marcus for your other child/children to see on Facebook? Your other kid(s) will contact you too.

dlblue

Postby dlblue » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am

My oldest has contact with his little brother, and he is going to tell him about me without letting the youngests parents know. now that he knows what happened! All my other "adopteds' are tickled pink and so happy. They are all on facebook as well, and have been bombarding him LOL! I never really thought that he would find me that way. i just always HOPED he would!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Congratulations! That is such fantastic news! I'm so very happy for you. So Facebook is good for something! :D
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Justice was delayed but not denied. I'm sorry you missed out on his childhood but so happy you're back together now. CPS can never separate you again.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

txmmbw1

Postby txmmbw1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 pm

This is a very tragic story with a happy ending. I'm sorry for all the years as a family that were stolen by the white collar criminals that work in the so-called "justice" system and the "child protection" cartel. I'm happy that you have the opportunity to re-establish contact with your kids and reclaim your family!

I have a friend that is going through a similar nightmare now with false accusations of child abuse and neglect. The department of social services children's division (DSSCD) for the state of Missouri have terminated her parental rights and custody of her two minor daughters-- without a trial by jury let alone a verdict having been reached by trial! She is fighting bogus criminal charges, and the prosecutor won't even answer her motions for discovery (the "information" required by the prosecutor to proceed with criminal charges (in Missouri) in the matter was filed a year ago!). The whole process of the "justice" system is upside down, backwards, and inside out!! It's like a real-life trip through the looking glass into a bizarre world of wonderland "justice"-- "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!" The system is only interested in winning. There is no honor, or justice to the whole process. The system has ignored the Constitutions of the United States, and the state of Missouri, Federal law and court procedures, the rules of the Missouri Supreme Court, the rules of the judicial circuit court of the county, and all established rules of jurisprudence in order to railroad my friend into prison.

Needless to say, we are fighting back, but it feels like David trying to fight Goliath. Since, the prosecutor has refused to answer multiple motions for discovery, we have filed multiple requests/demands for information under the Missouri Sunshine Law. The county commissioners in our county have recently gotten is a lot of trouble over violating the Missouri Sunshine Law with regard to open meetings procedures under the law. The Governor's office and office of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri have issued public statements that claim that they are serious about enforcing the Missouri Sunshine Law. So, we thought we'd give it a shot.

Anyway, I just thank God for web sites like fightcps.com that contain a wealth of information and support. God bless you for all that you're doing to help others in this fight, and please keep fighting the good fight!!!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks, and thank YOU for doing so much to help your friend!!!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

anthonysmom

Postby anthonysmom » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:15 am

Oh that is a wonderful story!....I also have a account on second life too lol....My son turned 18 in march and I really hope he wants to find me..If he is like me at all he would def want to know who his mom is...I have a page for him on myspace but I might try Fb too!Any ideas you have please let me know! Thanks for the post!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

You know that is so great that you are now re-uniting with your children! I lost many years with my family because of "adoption" and I have much to say about adoption in this country. i was adopted in 1969, at age 3, and placed in a wealthy family. They were severely abusive in all ways, to the point that I ended up hospitalized for 22 months because of the abuse...so I am very wary of adoption in general. I was told by my adopted parents that both my parents were dead. This was written as truth in many files, so I didn't bother to go looking for them until 1990, when I was 24 years old and guess what?

Both my parents were alive and well and had children before and after me, raised in a good home. I bet all these agencies tell the adoptive parents horrendous lies and I think someday I will put up a website about this very issue so that people can know, adoptive kids can know, that these agencies lie to adoptive parents about their real parents. I am sure they all do this.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Monkette you are so right adoptions are so so so so so corrupt. I think I might start a thread about that very thing. People don't like to speak up about it because people who have adopted or might adopt or even know someone who has adopted are so hostile about this.....Good for you tell everyone.

I have personally seen each and every side of this issue I have even been an adoption coordinator in a foreign country.....CORRUPT as ALL GET OUT.....stupid Americans.... :!:

Return to “Happy Endings”