I won...

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

I won...

Postby brookeycookie » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 am

They dropped everything. .... they robbed 16 months and destroyed my family. But they're gone.

Eljay

Re: I won...

Postby Eljay » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm

But your are not out of THEIR lives, right?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Congratulations! Good win on part one. Next, to get your daughter home. When will that happen?

Have you received any reaction on this from your ex?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 am

No, I'll be seeing them again. Or at least their lawyer.

My first unsupervised parenting time is today. Her father denied the "transition day" last week. It was ordered and he agreed on the stand, then told me I couldn't see her. That day wasn't written into the judgment order. Today is. Cross your fingers.

It's custody battle related, not cps related, so I'm not sure where to post things, but praying he honors the order. I so don't want to have ny daughter see him denying visits. I so don't want to call police. What a mess.

While I hammered cps in court, I fear they will return. My ex is deff not in the getting along mood.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I hope all goes well today! Is there another law enforcement agency you can call, like sheriff or state police, instead of the local police?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 am

080812032350.jpg
Homecoming
080812032350.jpg (78.16 KiB) Viewed 2387 times

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 am

Open forum....lol....the only one that doesn't show our faces.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 am

How tempting is it to just run away and never have to turn her over to him again? How far is Canada? :)

Return to “Happy Endings”