Winning.

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Winning.

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:36 am

Hey,

I'm From Long Island, New York, and since 1987 have been investigated by CPS more than 15 times. In five of the investigations CPS claimed they discovered credible evidence of maltreatment and made findings against me... an assortment of physical abuse, neglect, emotional neglect, excessive corporal punishment, sexual abuse, etc... etc... always multiple counts.

The first founded report was in 1988 (physical abuse-broken bone, and two EN). I did a little research at the library and after speaking with the CW I realized he knew less about CPS and their procedures than I did. As was my right, I filed the paperwork for CPS to produce the "credible evidence" they used to make the finding. It took four years for NY CPS to get around to giving me a Fair Hearing. I hired an attny for the Hearing and CPS failed to produce any credible evidence at all. Their incompetence was astounding. As far as the evidence of physical abuse, CPS had no hospital or medical records. As far as the evidence of emotional neglect, the CW's answer was "somebody said something." The Judge had to reverse all three findings for lack of evidence.

I learned the best source of evidence that you didn't do anything wrong is in your own caserecord. And the best evidence that CPS doesn't know what they're doing is in your caserecord.

The next four "founded" determinations I again challenged CPS' findings and won all four times... without using an attny. Three Administration Reviews and another Fair Hearing.

CPS hasn't prevailed once against me.

Not going into details, but I've helped more than a dozen families in NY get founded CPS determinations reversed, and I've helped get about two dozen children from across the US back to their families from CPS custody.

The key to reunification if CPS has removed your children, is to focus on the goal. Calm down ( I know it's difficult, but CPS isn't going to consider returning your children if you can't control yourself), comply with whatever services are necessary and appropriate, and look for people in the system who'll support reunification. If you can get your caseworker on your side you've probably got it won. My next choice would be the family therapist. And let's not forget the Judge!

The first woman I helped get children back had used meth just prior to giving birth to twins. CPS had incontrovertable proof from the hospital. The mother admitted her mistake, went to drug and family counseling, and demonstrated to the Judge and CPS that her primary concern was for the welfare of her children (there was also a 3 yo son who was removed). First the son was returned, and then just before the twins were scheduled to be returned, the CW showed up at the mother's home and told her I've got $800 to spend on furniture and supplies for the twins... let's go shopping! The secondhand furniture that the mother had already acquired was donated to Goodwill or the Salvation Army and she was able to start off with all new stuff. Even when she needed money for rent CPS came thru for her. Sad to say this story didn't have a happy ending. Just before the mother was to get full custody of the children back, her SO turned in a dirty UA at a random drug test and she lost the children permanently.

Anyhow, the point I'd like to make is there's a good chance you can get your children back from CPS.

If someone has a method that's different from what I recommended that's also successful, I'd certainly like to hear it.

Best, Dan Sullivan

PS if you want to build a library of information on how to defeat CPS collect the CPS Fair Hearing decisions from other people in your state.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:15 pm

Hey Dan,

Where have you been all of this time :lol:

We need you on the cpsinvestigations forum answering difficult questions. See you there I hope! :)
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Teresa

Or the social worker could be insane!

Postby Teresa » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:06 am

Our worker falsified her report, stole evidence and many other things. I was able to prove what she did, get her out-a-there and go on to make changes in my County CWS. I found out that she was a long term officer and had severe mental problems and CWS knew it and covered up for her (this is proved by evidence on file in court from co-workers and the directior of CWS when they had to get a restraining order from her).

My children and I filed a claim with the county for $225,000.00. Some of the damages are endangerment to me and my two children, emotional damages, homelessness with a violation of a fiduciary duty and breach of contract, defamation, libel, many constitutional and state rights violations, etc.

The social workers (who are responsible for the children of this country) are NOT prescreened for mental conditions, nor are they periodically subjected to mental evaluations. Here in my case, the co-workers even covered up for her mental condition subjecting 10s of 1000s of children to a social worker, whose recomendations are taken over counselors and others by our local judges, who is mentally unstable and on medications for a very serious and dangerous disorder.

Return to “Happy Endings”