We won!!

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

scarfyrre

We won!!

Postby scarfyrre » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:56 pm

Case closed without deprivation! The most beautiful words I've heard since, gosh, I don't know when.

The judge finally had to take all the reports, all the recommendations, all the evidence, and all the lawyers and close the case. Funny thing is there is like 10 or so people involved all wanting the case closed, but this one supervisor still insisted the case remain open and our family apart.

I thought about sending her flowers with HA HA HA on the card, but we still have 60 days of open case to go. There will be like 2 visits then case closed for good.

My husband and I were vindicated, and that felt damn good. Thank you all for your support and help, and know just because my case is done, I won't ride into the sunset. I'll still be here on the boards, and I'll be fighting from my home to change this horrible, abusive system.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:07 pm

CONGRATS!!!!!

Dan Sullivan

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:27 pm

Big time congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broken hearted Grandma needs help

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:47 am

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:27 am

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTG SCAR!!

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:00 am

Wonderful, I'm happy for you and your family!

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Mon May 08, 2006 2:35 pm

I thought about sending her flowers with HA HA HA on the card, but we still have 60 days of open case to go.

I snickered when I read this. Of course, they'd investigate the flower shoppe and get your name and the case would be "technically delayed" for one reason or another. Hell, even one of the goons could "call-in" on you.

I'd probably do something like this - but, get a 3rd party to do it. It would be hella funny - but only after the 90 days are up.
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

stacymarks

flowers

Postby stacymarks » Tue May 09, 2006 4:45 pm

congradulations. I would only send "dead flowers" like the Rolling stones song. I hope our case goes as well. I have about a month til the final coming home.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue May 09, 2006 5:37 pm

I have about a month til the final coming home.

I hope the time goes quickly for you.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue May 09, 2006 6:27 pm

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommysCF

CONGRATULATIONS!

Postby MommysCF » Thu May 11, 2006 10:33 pm

That is sooooooo inspiring to hear! May they stay away and may you share your victory pointers!

God bless you and yours...
:D

Return to “Happy Endings”