Do CPS workers get paid for taking and placing babies?

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Diando

Do CPS workers get paid for taking and placing babies?

Postby Diando » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:46 am

I need to know. When I went to CPS with my daughter and son-in-law the whole time I was there the lady kept saying that she was going to take that white baby! That white baby was going to be hers! She wanted that white baby! She was going to get that white baby! etc..... This went on the whole 2 hours we were there. Things got even worse, but at the moment this is my only question. I will elaborate later.

This in itself leads me to believe that they get paid to do this. If not legally but under the table by some desperate couple that really wants a white baby.

I need input from people that know the laws in the State of Texas.

Emily_Rugburn

Re: Do CPS workers get paid for taking and placing babies?

Postby Emily_Rugburn » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

They don't get paid under the table. However, they take babies from parents any way they can. If they have to make up a reason, they will convince the judge that the child is abused or neglected. There are a million reasons they could use, from a dirty dish in the sink, to a skinned knee. Once they prove the child is abused or neglected, they put the child in foster care, and receive $6000. Then while the child is in foster care, they force the parents to jump through a million hoops (they call this a service plan). They get funding for this as well. If they can, they will terminate parental rights. Another bonus. The social workers themselves do not get this money, the state does, but the social workers primary job is to bring in more federal funding for the state. If they do not meet their quota, they might get fired, so yes, it's all about money. Your grandchildren are dollar signs to them.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 am

The agency makes money for taking taking babies. They get even more for special needs, and the majority of children they take, even though there were no special needs issues before they were removed, end up labeled that way after CPS takes them to their doctors.

They get more money for the kids being adopted out, and of course that number is more when its a special needs child.

The social worker gets kudo's, with recognitions and promotions for the amount of families that they wreck.

So to answer your question in a nutshell: yes

stopdhs

Postby stopdhs » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 pm

it all started with the ADOPTION AND SAFE FAMILIES ACT OF 1997, each state gets paid an "incentive" for every child they can adopt. Its sad really, also look into ADOPTION 2002 INITIATIVE.

I have these links on my homepage on my website, www.cpswhirlwind.spruz.com, there is also a new thing either they are trying to pass or that has already been passed from October 18th, 2010, check it out.

They don't get paid to keep the family together, we need to educate families and know our rights and laws so they cannot step on our toes!! stay strong.

olgirl38

Postby olgirl38 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm

My neighbor, worked for CPS but she was fired for that reason, not investigating her cases enough & taking affirmative action. She was fired at the end of Feb. & she had 127 overtime hours since the first of the year. In other words she wasnt snatching kids & destroying lives as much as they wanted her to. 127 OVERTIME hours & shes not investigating enough, bullshit. It takes a cold hearted person to do that job she said & I believe it. They don't get paid directly but their paycheck comes from the funds the state gets when a child is placed in foster care. So if they dont remove enough kids from homes they wont have a paycheck in other words.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:26 pm

yup, i agree, you work for the monster and you become the monster. Out here in California, Los Angeles, I hear rumors of workers getting $1500 per child taken into custody but have just heard that any anything else I've never heard of. THere was an article today regarding adoption here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

not saying anything bad about these people, but there is an incentive. Could you do with another $10k this year and adopt that baby?
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Happy Endings”