small winning

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

myown

small winning

Postby myown » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 pm

I just received information that my case will go back to the administrative hearing (second time) because the judge find the administrative law judge's decision incorrect and asked the administrative law judge now to reconsider the case and the facts... this has taken 4 year to get the case to this.

LindaJM

Re: small winning

Postby LindaJM » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm

:D I'm very impressed! So you disagreed with the hearing results and took it to court? Please tell us more! This is great news...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

myown

Postby myown » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 am

It's been a long process. I have had my own attorney almost since the beginning. He has been great in advising what to do and how to proceed.
I was sceptical going to the court at first, because the negative result of the administrative hearing. But my attorney said that 40% of the cases will go through inthe adminstrative hearing of what he has had the cases and then the rest will go to court. He was right. My case is to be re-evaluated now. But I still don't know if the CPS will change anything. Now it is on the record that they were incorrect. If they redecide and give the same result then that is, I guess, a biased and discriminated opinion. Then I will have a good case to win it at court.
But I would rather see that the administrative law judge will reverse their decision.
I hate spending this much money just to defend myself against exwife's false allegations. (She's a drug dealer/user and been in jail, too).
It is unbelievable that you will have to pay to prove that you are innocent when nobody considers of the source where the allegations came from.
Also, the child is gone now. He was an honor roll student when he was living with me and now he got Fs in all his grades this last year. How is this in the best interest of a child?
I also found an old article dated back in 1999/2000: our current CPS-manager and the DA gave an interview to this magazine. It was about child protective services and drugmoms. They said in this article that you can't take the child away from a drugmom because their mental health is so fragile and can shatter easily.
This is the opinion of the government officials that are currently working as my opponents in this case....

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:49 am

Sorry to hear your child is so distressed by the unrest in his life, that his grades have fallen. This seems to be a clear indicator that he's not happy with the outcome. Good thing you're still working on the case. It seems like everything CPS touches is harmed.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Happy Endings”