Dazeemay

Our government at work

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:45 pm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45477

YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
Baby yanked from couple
for kisses on belly button
Family goes through 'nightmare' scenario as state claimed photos sexual assault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 27, 2005
4:15 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Kristoff Hamaty, now 16-months-old (courtesy: WRAL-TV)

The ordeal is finally over, but for the past year, a North Carolina family has been torn apart after state officials claimed family photos of a father kissing his baby's belly button were some kind of child abuse.

It began when Teresa Hamaty took impromptu party snapshots of her husband, Charbel, playfully embracing their naked, newborn son, Kristoff.

After dropping the film off at an Eckerd store in North Raleigh, authorities were notified.

"You see the back of the baby, and like if someone is kissing the baby's belly button," Teresa told WRAL-TV.

But police saw the worst and arrested Teresa for taking sexually explicit photos, charged her husband with felony sexual assault, and put Kristoff and his half-sister in protective custody.

"It was a nightmare," Charbel said, after spending half a year in jail.

Teresa took months fighting to gain back custody of her children.

Teresa and Charbel Hamaty (courtesy WRAL-TV)

"I think this was one of those times that they got the wrong people," Teresa said. "They were too quick to judge when they took one look at my husband."

Dozens of Hamaty supporters showed up for court appearances, claiming police overreacted. They raised some $140,000 in legal and living expenses for the Hamatys.

"[It] makes me feel, that's it – that's why I have to be strong for – to show everybody what the truth is," Charbel told the station.

The charges eventually were dropped when a report submitted by an expert said there was no criminal intent in the pictures.

"I hate cameras," Charbel now says. "I don't like taking pictures."
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:43 am

I saw this news article before, but I didn't have the link. Thanks for the link; I posted the information to my blog site for my readers.

Return to “In the News”